It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ask The KapMan
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:52 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Kap, I was having dinner at Carmichaels the other day, and Chet Coppock was taking shots at you, saying, though you fancy yourself as the "NBA BigFoot" in Chicago, he's been running the NBA game even before you were picking up sweating towels in the locker room in DeKalb.

So who's right? Should I set Chester straight?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:10 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Kap, I was having dinner at Carmichaels the other day, and Chet Coppock was taking shots at you, saying, though you fancy yourself as the "NBA BigFoot" in Chicago, he's been running the NBA game even before you were picking up sweating towels in the locker room in DeKalb.

Uh, Carmichael's has been closed for over a year, right?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Douchebag wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

That's just what they want you to think.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Hey Honey Bunches of Oats, I thought it was great yesterday when the station down down the dial was talking about Thibs and playing audio clips and at the exact same time you had the man himself on your show. Really shows what mover and shaker you are in the industry and what turds your competition are.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:48 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Still Open...No Blacks/Jews

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:48 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Still Open...No Blacks/Jews

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:55 pm 

Hey Kap, any tips on how to get semen stains off a "My Pillow". TIA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:47 am 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Caller Bob wrote:

Until Kap has Brendan Malone on, he's nobody.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Luigi's
Godfella wrote:
Kapmeister - Would you be willing to let some of us CFMB Members join you on STL?

Maybe rotate a few of us in periodically to give you the regular Chicago Sports Fan's point of view?

It doesn't have to be for the full hour - just long enough to get some righteous Lou Malnati's Cards?

Come on, Kapper! What say you?

Hey, Kapkindl Market - No disrespect intended but you never did answer this question. Been holding for a long time on the phones... how about it, Jolly St. Kap?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:51 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Kap, how do you feel about Hollandsworth leaving Chicago to take a job doing Marlins games?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:14 pm 

pizza_Place: LOU'S BABY
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
Kap, how do you feel about Hollandsworth leaving Chicago to take a job doing Marlins games?

Hey there Sugar Bear, thanks for the calls. Holly. Good guy. Great partner. Gonna miss him. Great insight. Had a blast spending the Pre and Post games with him. Mindy and I set him up with a nice set of My Pillows for the long trip down to Miami. Sending him some Lou's and a Shari's Berries gift set, too.

Do us a favor big guy, try and be a little more creative with your calls. We don't need you to repeat our exact thoughts to us. Mac spoke highly of you, and I love me some Mac, good guy, great radio man, but we aren't impressed. I'll have Jared set you up with a nice My Pillow and a Cubs snuggie to help you get some rest. You seem stressed. A little cold in the stables this time of year.

Back to the phones

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:31 am 

KapMan wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Hey there Sugar Bear, thanks for the calls. Holly. Good guy. Great partner. Gonna miss him. Great insight. Had a blast spending the Pre and Post games with him. Mindy and I set him up with a nice set of My Pillows for the long trip down to Miami. Sending him some Lou's and a Shari's Berries gift set, too.

Do us a favor big guy, try and be a little more creative with your calls. We don't need you to repeat our exact thoughts to us. Mac spoke highly of you, and I love me some Mac, good guy, great radio man, but we aren't impressed. I'll have Jared set you up with a nice My Pillow and a Cubs snuggie to help you get some rest. You seem stressed. A little cold in the stables this time of year.

Back to the phones

Actually, I have placed several calls to you where we have had decidedly different opinions and very much enjoyed the debates. One of the things I like best about the Kap show is the opportunity callers have to express fully, their differing opinions and the fact the host does not feel the need to argue his side to no end. Instead, he chooses to simply agree to disagree. Many times, whether it's subjects like a Jason Heyward benching, or not signing Chapman to a new deal, we do see eye to eye and that just shows you are a pretty sharp guy Kap. Be calling again soon. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:07 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
KapMan wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Back to the phones

Actually, I have placed several calls to you where we have had decidedly different opinions and very much enjoyed the debates. One of the things I like best about the Kap show is the opportunity callers have to express fully, their differing opinions and the fact the host does not feel the need to argue his side to no end. Instead, he chooses to simply agree to disagree. Many times, whether it's subjects like a Jason Heyward benching, or not signing Chapman to a new deal, we do see eye to eye and that just shows you are a pretty sharp guy Kap. Be calling again soon. :wink:

I absolutely hate to have to tell you this, but that's not really Dave Kaplan.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:36 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
leashyourkids wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
KapMan wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Back to the phones

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:36 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
leashyourkids wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
KapMan wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Back to the phones

Yes it is....

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:31 am 

leashyourkids wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
KapMan wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Back to the phones

Well aware. I don't think the real Kap would bother to visit this forum and if he did, I highly doubt he would be making remarks that referenced it being a little cold in the stables this time of year. it's a bit and I'm perfectly willing to play along.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:58 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I know Kap personally, and he's real close to joining.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:17 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
I traded texts with Kap before, during, and after the Bulls game last nite. He said it was so nice yesterday that he almost drove the Vette to work! Almost!! :lol:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:38 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
leashyourkids wrote:
I know Kap personally, and he's real close to joining.

He was just about to finish creating an account here the other day when he got a text from Todd Hollandsworth asking, again, for advice about his new job as Miami Marlins' color guy. Holly's gonna do a phenomenal job. Then Mindy came in and said Jerry Colangelo was at the door -- he had dropped by to thank Kap for convincing him to draft Larry Nance in 1981. He also brought him an onyx pinky ring and a 3-month supply of Dude Wipes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Barraco's
Hey Kap, MyPillow was downgraded by the BBB. What say you, sparky?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/mypillow-ge ... d=32976184

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:49 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
leashyourkids wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
KapMan wrote:
Elmhurst Steve wrote:

Back to the phones

:lol: :lol:

I bet you do.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:05 am 

pizza_Place: LOU'S BABY
Hey I just wanted to take a few moments to thank you all for the questions and wish you all a Happy New Year. Got a lovely Vermont Teddy Bear and a basket of Shari's Berries from Kris Bryant over the holidays. Sent him a few pies and a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. Worked outstanding, phenomenal.

Gonna be a loaded couple of weeks, hope you all listen in and call when you can. Cold out there, you could warm up with a Lou's or a Sunbeam heating pad. Keep warm, Chicago!

Let's take some calls.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:27 am 

Hey Kap, have you had a chance to say hi to the new kid "Parkins" yet? Maybe send some gifts his way?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Kap, it turned out that Terry Boers didn't have an heir apparent, they had to drag some guy back from KC.

Who is your heir apparent? You have to have saved up enough from your coaching days that you don't need to really work much longer.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:55 pm 

Hey, Kapgang Puck - Asking for a friend... How do you cook peas?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Rocky's of Westchester
Hey Kap Man. Big fan of the show. Ever hang out with Mike Murphy? You & him are the best Cubs guys on the radio. I PREDICT..... It would be a great Cubs baseball discussion...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:17 pm 

Hey Kap, what's up, you haven't been taking our calls/ I know you had the convention and all, but ST is about to start and we are eager to talk some Cubs 2017 baseball. Who's gonna replace Holly?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Hey Kapamatic can you help provide answers in these uncertain times?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:05 pm 

Hey, Kapper the Friendly Ghost - where did you disappear to?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:02 pm 

Hey, Kapper, congratulations!

http://chicagoradioandmedia.com/news/87 ... -cubs-book

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next