It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: shut the fuck up dan
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:03 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Someone has to make a case that the offending flag represents Catherine Bach’s ass.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
caught like 5 minutes of this for the first time in forever at noon today...caught Dan's awesome infomercial with Omaha Steaks, followed by the start of Holmes show. He was talking to someone on the Al Piemonte Ford hotline, which apparently has some extremely loud and shrill tone to start it. Great radio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:58 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Fucking loved Dan's diatribe during the first segment of Thursday's show. Run away from people yelling USA, bible quoters, avatars of people holding fish, wrapping so much of one's identity into professional teams, colleges, and fraternities and sororities- all of it. I am sure he pissed people off but he is spot-on. Granted, Dan's livelihood is due to people caring about sports too much. And yes, I know he has said these things before but it was still enjoyable to hear.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:03 am 

"dont let anyone have real fun" -Dan Buttstain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:03 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
DAC wrote:
Fucking loved Dan's diatribe during the first segment of Thursday's show. Run away from people yelling USA, bible quoters, avatars of people holding fish, wrapping so much of one's identity into professional teams, colleges, and fraternities and sororities- all of it. I am sure he pissed people off but he is spot-on. Granted, Dan's livelihood is due to people caring about sports too much. And yes, I know he has said these things before but it was still enjoyable to hear.
Yes, don't enjoy anything and just be a miserable prick! THAT's how you know you're One of the Good Ones.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:25 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Dan "It's just an unlikely coincidence a non-religious jew married a jew" Bernstein.

Warren Buffett REALLY REALLY wants to pay more taxes.
Michael Moore, "I do well but I don't associate with those that do well"

In these times it's important to listen to what people say, but it's much more important to witness where the rubber meets the road.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:54 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
DAC wrote:

I think all your posts on this board are just about how you're better than everyone else.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:08 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
DAC wrote:

I think all your posts on this board are just about how you're better than everyone else.

And you just like to tell people how smart you are. Fuck off you arrogant prick.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:09 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
DAC wrote:
Yes, don't enjoy anything and just be a miserable prick! THAT's how you know you're One of the Good Ones.

Gross misrepresentation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
DAC wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
DAC wrote:

And you just like to tell people how smart you are. Fuck off you arrogant prick.

You’re wrong. CH is not arrogant. He doesn’t brag about his intelligence either. He’s a pretty unique individual with a talent for writing and snark.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:15 pm 

denisdman wrote:
DAC wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
DAC wrote:

You’re wrong. CH is not arrogant. He doesn’t brag about his intelligence either. He’s a pretty unique individual with a talent for writing and snark.

Opinions vary.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
DAC wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:33 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
DAC wrote:

Those are nice fish. I've never caught a pike that big. But posting a picture of a fish wasn't his point.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:09 pm 

Tad just took DAC to the woodshed.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
DAC wrote:

You, a Dan Bernstein fan are actually saying this about someone else ??

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

Last edited by badrogue17 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:33 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Nardi wrote:
Dan "It's just an unlikely coincidence a non-religious jew married a jew" Bernstein.

Warren Buffett REALLY REALLY wants to pay more taxes.
Michael Moore, "I do well but I don't associate with those that do well"

In these times it's important to listen to what people say, but it's much more important to witness where the rubber meets the road.

That's the truth, isn't it? I was having this conversation with a friend last night. I like Tom Morello. I think he's a good guy. He's definitely a smart guy. But he's also a really rich guy. That doesn't make him bad, but it does mean he ain't really walkin' the walk.

There's a real disconnect in being obsessed with slavery that ended 150 years ago with a slave-built iPhone in your pocket. You can really only do something about the latter. But you don't because it's inconvenient. I'm as guilty as anyone but I'm not a self-righteous prick.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:45 pm 

Everything is relative and open to evolution.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:57 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
DAC wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
DAC wrote:

Those are nice fish. I've never caught a pike that big. But posting a picture of a fish wasn't his point.

Cancel him immediately! Fishing is evil and destroys an innocent animal just trying to live out it's difficult life in the food chain!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:35 pm 

Douchebag wrote:

You are confused.

badrogue17 wrote:
DAC wrote:

I wouldn't have if CH hadn't made it personal. Besides, Bernstein can be entertaining.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:19 am 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
DAC wrote:
Douchebag wrote:

You are confused.

badrogue17 wrote:
DAC wrote:

I wouldn't have if CH hadn't made it personal. Besides, Bernstein can be entertaining.

So are root canals! :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:20 am 

Big Cuck: Not so entertaining

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:31 pm 

i just wanted to push this thread title up to the top

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:13 pm 

Good move. You can't say Shut the fuck up Dan too many times.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:16 pm 

So Dan is an elitist food snob yet he has a problem when his cranberry sauce touches his mash potatoes and turkey at Thanksgiving? Weak

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:19 pm 

DAC wrote:
So Dan is an elitist food snob yet he has a problem when his cranberry sauce touches his mash potatoes and turkey at Thanksgiving? Weak

Heard that. Little OCD which actually makes sense with him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:42 pm 

Most people grow out of that. Narcissists probably don't.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
DAC wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
DAC wrote:

that fish is bleeding, he hurt it. he hates fish, he hates living things, what a monster................ boobs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:22 pm 

Good to know Dan keeps it real when he goes fishing with his son/dad/family.

https://arcticlodges.com/packages-rates/

That place in that pic is $4300-$8300 per person depending on 4 or 8 days. And discount Spirit airlines isn’t getting you to remote Saskatchewan.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:22 am 

Wow is he over the top. Mr. Baseball and slurpage is full speed. No talk of doctors, masks and caution in that segment.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:31 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
benimike wrote:
Wow is he over the top. Mr. Baseball and slurpage is full speed. No talk of doctors, masks and caution in that segment.

Thanks for listening, so I don’t have to. :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 289 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next