It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
If you're going to have an affair, here are basic steps:

1: don't do it, you're an idiot if you do.
2: if you're dumb enough to violate rule 1, don't take pictures of it.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
good dolphin wrote:
The world is demanding to know about Mark Suppelsa's infidelity and alcoholism.

He is short, I can tell you that.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:51 pm 

pittmike wrote:
I am no expert in Illinois law

You're not an expert on anything.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
newper wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
The world is demanding to know about Mark Suppelsa's infidelity and alcoholism.

He is short, I can tell you that.

i once sold two bottles of water to larry yellen.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:

My sister sold Necco wafers to John Drury.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn...Frozen!
I sold my soul for rock n roll.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

Somebody posted that "Because you quit, you don't get a celebration."

Not true. Herb quit. Larry celebrated him. Ranger quit. Granted, he quit to go to St. Louis radio. But B&G gave him a tribute in a segment. A few other guys as well have quit and got some sort of tribute. Guys with less tenure than drinky.

I guess ICE GIRL is saying, in her first post in this thread, that this was the way drinky wanted it. He didn't want anybody to say anything about it. I still don't buy it. I'm still not convinced he quit.

At the very least, one would think drinky would post something on social media thanking Terry Boers and Jason Goff. Not Bernstein, of course. And just saying good bye to his dozens of fans. Something like that.

I get drinky quitting cuz he sees no future at the SCORE. But I don't get him quitting without something else to go to. The bills aren't gonna stop. He's got 2 kids, alimony, his house with the wife and the apartment once she kicked him out (allegedly) and ICE GIRL for drinks and dinners (This is a compliment to you ICE GIRL, drinky can't afford you. I hope you take it that way.)

So I don't buy what ICE GIRL was trying to say. She was sticking up for him as she should. Very noble, ICE GIRL. But I don't buy that he quit. I think both parties agreed not to speak about this for legal reasons.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Beardown wrote:

Not true. Herb quit. Larry celebrated him. Ranger quit. Granted, he quit to go to St. Louis radio. But B&G gave him a tribute in a segment. A few other guys as well have quit and got some sort of tribute. Guys with less tenure than drinky.

I guess ICE GIRL is saying, in her first post in this thread, that this was the way drinky wanted it. He didn't want anybody to say anything about it. I still don't buy it. I'm still not convinced he quit.

At the very least, one would think drinky would post something on social media thanking Terry Boers and Jason Goff. Not Bernstein, of course. And just saying good bye to his dozens of fans. Something like that.

I get drinky quitting cuz he sees no future at the SCORE. But I don't get him quitting without something else to go to. The bills aren't gonna stop. He's got 2 kids, alimony, his house with the wife and the apartment once she kicked him out (allegedly) and ICE GIRL for drinks and dinners (This is a compliment to you ICE GIRL, drinky can't afford you. I hope you take it that way.)

So I don't buy what ICE GIRL was trying to say. She was sticking up for him as she should. Very noble, ICE GIRL. But I don't buy that he quit. I think both parties agreed not to speak about this for legal reasons.

He has 3 kids and 1 on the way.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:50 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Douchebag wrote:
pittmike wrote:
I am no expert in Illinois law

You're not an expert on anything.

Well I am pretty sure I am an an expert in identifying you as a cocksucker and MANY agree... so.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Braconi's
Beardown wrote:

This is hysterical....that you believe some of these things to be facts. Please, tell me what happens next! I'm on the edge of my seat here!

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

Cashman wrote:
Beardown wrote:

He has 3 kids and 1 on the way.

I think his first kid is on her own now. The one on the way is just speculation by you guys. Who knows if that is true.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

IceGirl wrote:
Beardown wrote:

This is hysterical....that you believe some of these things to be facts. Please, tell me what happens next! I'm on the edge of my seat here!

I don't know, ICE GIRL. You come on here to be vague. So that's a thrill for you I guess. I mean you type stuff but you really say nothing. That's always been your game. So why don't you say something of substance and I'll comment on it. Give me the facts. How about that?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Beardown wrote:
I mean you type stuff but you really say nothing. That's always been your game. So why don't you say something of substance and I'll comment on it.

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:12 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
IceGirl wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Come on the podcast. We can grab some prosecco first at Mariano's, do a couple selfies, and then cover the topics of your choice.

It's pretty close to at least one of your homes.

Give the word.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:23 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
I dont really follow the score anymore but this is an interesting thread.

Can someone tell me who Drinky is and what his role at the score is/was? What is his real name?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:23 pm 

I believe ice girl in this instance. However, that raises the question of who dislikes drinky sufficiently to not honor drinkys wishes by posting the info in the place he knows will
Cause the most tittilation.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
I believe ice girl in this instance. However, that raises the question of who dislikes drinky sufficiently to not honor drinkys wishes by posting the info in the place he knows will

Beardown: Don't be a rumormonger. It's beneath you. :roll:

Good Dolphin: :oops:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

HawaiiYou wrote:
I dont really follow the score anymore but this is an interesting thread.

Can someone tell me who Drinky is and what his role at the score is/was? What is his real name?

His real name is actually drinky. His nickname is Matt Abbatacola. His role at the SCORE was to tell bad jokes and be an ass hat.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:35 pm 
1000 CLUB

But it's not beneath me. Good Dolphin has a point. Who at the SCORE sold drinky out to this board? I want a full investigation.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:41 pm 

Beardown wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

That isn't a rumor. His paramour has come here to tell us he wanted his departure to be quiet. Someone who knew about the departure posted here. These are facts

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

That isn't a rumor. His paramour has come here to tell us he wanted his departure to be quiet. Someone who knew about the departure posted here. These are facts

Got ya. You're better than me. I'm the worst.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:48 pm 

IceGirl wrote:
newper wrote:
Beardown, don't you thnk it is possible that Drinky asked to go out without celebration? If he honestly wants to get out of radio, then what does he get out of a farewell episode? I could easily see him requesting that Dan and Goff just let him go without mention and both of them honoring that request.

:roll: Just WOW to all....except this guy.

uh welcome to the CFMB?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:53 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
W_Z wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
newper wrote:
Beardown, don't you thnk it is possible that Drinky asked to go out without celebration? If he honestly wants to get out of radio, then what does he get out of a farewell episode? I could easily see him requesting that Dan and Goff just let him go without mention and both of them honoring that request.

uh welcome to the CFMB?

newp is probably IceGirl's neighbor.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

W_Z wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
newper wrote:

uh welcome to the CFMB?

She's been here for a while. You must have missed the drinky scandal.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:58 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
W_Z wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
newper wrote:

uh welcome to the CFMB?

Dead dove.

I don't know what I expected.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:02 pm 

Beardown wrote:
W_Z wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
newper wrote:

uh welcome to the CFMB?

She's been here for a while. You must have missed the drinky scandal.

you must've not heard the record scratch after the comment.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Beardown wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I don't know, ICE GIRL. You come on here to be vague. So that's a thrill for you I guess. I mean you type stuff but you really say nothing. That's always been your game. So why don't you say something of substance and I'll comment on it. Give me the facts. How about that?

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
newper wrote:
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:

My sister sold Necco wafers to John Drury.

My cousin sold a pair of slippers to Art Norman

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

I always do this way people leave the SCORE. It's a tradition. So I'll do it again...

CFMB to Drinky: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo4npz0bnNI

I think a lot of you people didn't read my initial comment. Yeah, me and drinky have had our wars through the years. I won all of them. Not the point. I said it was sad the way he left. I don't like it. Should have gotten a tribute. It ain't right.

I'm having a drink for "The drink" right now. Cheers.

drinky: Fuck you.

Beardown: Atta boy. Would have been disappointed if you didn't say that. Cheers anyway.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

IceGirl wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Aren't you the one who posed in Drinky"s bed? Hard to take you seriously

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 22  Next