It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 600 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Tata's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
"Why wasn't BernsSTINE excited when the Bears got Jay Cutler" may be one of the worst board takes in years.

Read it again. I'm saying he was a pro then but an over the top schoolgirl yesterday. I don't ever want to hear an adult have that reaction to any sports transaction. I wasn't asking where da fire and passion was for Cutler, but run with it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
It was cute hearing Leila's hysterically happy reaction. Bernstein being happy isn't a thing he pulls off well.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJdmA1YWUuQ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:52 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
"Why wasn't BernsSTINE excited when the Bears got Jay Cutler" may be one of the worst board takes in years.

Still nowhere bad as "I think I'm gonna form an alliance with Keeping Score and Kid Cairo to start a competing message board. What could go wrong?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Tall Midget wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Still nowhere bad as "I think I'm gonna form an alliance with Keeping Score and Kid Cairo to start a competing message board. What could go wrong?"

Somebody here thought there was so much demand for AM sports radio thoughts that a second message board was warranted?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:54 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Damn, a kill shot :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

Spiegel and Parkins have replayed their reaction a lot.

It's funny, I have no idea who the hell this guy is. I'm not much of an NBA fan. I watch parts of a Bulls game now and then. That's about it.

But I've never heard of this guy despite the fact that he's pretty good. Despite the fact that he's been in the NBA for 9 years. In the clip Parkins and Spiegel played, Leila sounded like she was having an orgasm after KC announced it to them.

Leila really likes sports. More than any women I know.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:31 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

Yup.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:33 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Tall Midget wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

I knew we should've brought Seacrest on board. Oh well. We were 5 years early.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:23 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
The B & R/KC Johnson breaking news was fake conspiracy theory. Could they all be illuminati?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:14 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
I caught a little of their show and a transition with Holmes. That is simply not good sports radio. There is no one in sports media who I went from enjoying to not caring about as Bernstein.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:23 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
DAC wrote:
I caught a little of their show and a transition with Holmes. That is simply not good sports radio. There is no one in sports media who I went from enjoying to not caring about as Bernstein.

But it is nice to see Bernsie still moves meters around here. I love all the excitement over, “what does Bernstine think?” It was beginning to look like Big Red was the only Chicago personality that could get a rise out of the board anymore.

Glad you are listening too DAC. We always knew you did.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:41 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
Beardown wrote:
Spiegel and Parkins have replayed their reaction a lot.

P/S were replaying it sarcastically. Parkins in particular clearly thought it was silly. Which it was.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:48 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
I saw a 10 year old picture of Leila and she was smoking hot in her 20's. Noiceeeeeeeeeeeee

On a side note: Check out Ozzie Gullien's camel toe.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:13 pm 

denisdman wrote:

I never understand this little game that you and some others play on this site. Why would people lie if they listen to a show or not?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:37 pm 

DAC wrote:
denisdman wrote:

I never understand this little game that you and some others play on this site. Why would people lie if they listen to a show or not?

Well BigFan never listened but always knew what was being said. When questioned, he just happened to walk into a room where WSCR was playing.

I am glad you are tuned in. We appreciate your updates on Bernsie and LoHo.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:41 pm 

denisdman wrote:

But you didn't answer the question. Are you just trolling? Why would someone listen to a show and then deny they are a listener? What is the rationale? Do you think people are somehow trying to fit in and conform with the collective opinions of this forum but are secretly still fans of the show? Why would someone give a fuck what you and others on this forum think?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:58 pm 

If I had to guess, people like to hate listen. As such, they tend to play off the fact that their radio is tuned to 670, and they rip on the shows and hosts that they presumably are not listening to. We are very excited to hear you are a loyal listener.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:14 pm 

denisdman wrote:
If I had to guess, people like to hate listen. As such, they tend to play off the fact that their radio is tuned to 670, and they rip on the shows and hosts that they presumably are not listening to. We are very excited to hear you are a loyal listener.

Ok- so you are just guessing about members' listening habits while being an annoying fuck at the same time. Gotcha. Carry on.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:32 pm 

Mitch and the entire WSCR team thank you for your loyal support, DAC. You are what gives 670 a large edge over 1000.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:42 pm 

pizza_Place: DATYYy
DAC wrote:
denisdman wrote:

But you didn't answer the question. Are you just trolling? Why would someone listen to a show and then deny they are a listener? What is the rationale? Do you think people are somehow trying to fit in and conform with the collective opinions of this forum but are secretly still fans of the show? Why would someone give a fuck what you and others on this forum think?

Dude, there are some odd and I’m guessing very lonely people who frequent this site.

When I first started posting here I thought people were being sarcastic when they said they hadn’t listened to the station in years. But then I realized certain people were telling the truth. It never occurred to me that people would just use this as a hang out spot despite not listening to the shows around which the board is based.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:33 am 

Crick Ramp wrote:
DAC wrote:
denisdman wrote:

Dude, there are some odd and I’m guessing very lonely people who frequent this site.

When I first started posting here I thought people were being sarcastic when they said they hadn’t listened to the station in years. But then I realized certain people were telling the truth. It never occurred to me that people would just use this as a hang out spot despite not listening to the shows around which the board is based.

Sure, I get that. I'm a unicorn in that I'm not a Chicago sports fan yet I listen to a lot of Chicago sports talk radio. And I get that people hate-listen even though I don't really understand why. It took me a while with Bernstein and Goff but I finally questioned after a couple months why I was listening to something that I disliked so much which made me angry. Abandoning that show was eye-opening. It made me stop listening to Berstein and McKnight and Bernstein and Leila much faster. There are just too many other options to listen to rather than boring shows. My whole point to Denis was why play this game of accusing people of listening and/or being fans of a show when they say they are not? Unless I am making a short drive and am too lazy to find a podcast, I don't listen to anything on the Score other than Parkins and Spiegel. But he's proven that he's just guessing about forum members and is doing to this to be a troll so he's someone to ignore.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:56 am 

That’s the whole joke/ board meme DAC. Folks pretend they are not listening when they are.

DAC wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:10 am 

pizza_Place: What??
denisdman wrote:
That’s the whole joke/ board meme DAC. Folks pretend they are not listening when they are.

DAC wrote:

But there's a caveat and I understand this personally. Even though I may listen to Leila and Bernstein a total of an hour a week, there's plenty to dislike in that mere hour. Yes, I turned on the Score when I heard about the Bulls trade. And hearing Bernstein have a "We got Cutler" moment about Vucevic was cringe and reeked of ratings desperation. I had to PTFP.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:14 am 

And I am just having fun with him. I get having it on in the car for a short ride. It is funny though how much people object when being accused of listening. It is ok. Do whatever you want.

I have been “good” about sticking to 1000 as I had had enough of the SJW 670. And Ogie has me hooked on some Portnoy stuff.

I saw 1000 was the overall lowest rated station in Feder’s last report. So I guess I am alone in listening!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:20 am 

pizza_Place: What??
denisdman wrote:
And I am just having fun with him. I get having it on in the car for a short ride. It is funny though how much people object when being accused of listening. It is ok. Do whatever you want.

I have been “good” about sticking to 1000 as I had had enough of the SJW 670. And Ogie has me hooked on some Portnoy stuff.

I saw 1000 was the overall lowest rated station in Feder’s last report. So I guess I am alone in listening!

Same here. Ogie is a pretty good evangelist.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: New Mexico has no good pizza. Send help.
I admit I haven't listened to live Chicago sports radio in years - but that's only because I've moved all over the country for work. I confess - I listen to all the 670 podcasts. A taste of home, from far away. And I enjoy ALL of you posters here, even if you're annoying and bring nothing to the table but venom. I just never have an opinion I think is good or relevant enough to share. But I do think Beardown should run for President. He (or she) is by far my favorite.

Edit: forgot about DKN and FF. They join Beardown as my top 3 faves.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:01 pm 

Your Riverview pizza, was that before or after (or both) the move from on Algonquin Rd to 31?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:03 pm 

pizza_Place: New Mexico has no good pizza. Send help.
denisdman wrote:
Your Riverview pizza, was that before or after (or both) the move from on Algonquin Rd to 31?

Oof. I'm thinking of it circa 2013 and before. Haven't been there since. Believe it was Algonquin at the time. I probably need to update that choice - but having lived in New Mexico since then there's really nothing to recommend here.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:55 pm 

Still in Algonquin. It moved from Algonquin Rd to Rte 31. It was moved when they redid the intersection of 62/31.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 600 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next