It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2392 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 80  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:14 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Bernsie yelling at Florio there is no way the Bears can have Fields AND Williams. Claims there are election "yard signs" near his house shouting Fields is our guy. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:18 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
pittmike wrote:
. Claims there are election "yard signs" near his house shouting Fields is our guy. :lol:

LTG should hang out with Dan since they live so close to one another.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:19 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
pittmike wrote:
Claims there are election "yard signs" near his house shouting Fields is our guy. :lol:

yea i heard that yesterday. He went on in detail about their rigid construction to show that these people are really serious.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Bagels wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Claims there are election "yard signs" near his house shouting Fields is our guy. :lol:

yea i heard that yesterday. He went on in detail about their rigid construction to show that these people are really serious.

How disingenuous - Bernstein has been leading the charge for Fields as the guy along with his co hosts.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Bagels wrote:
pittmike wrote:

So meatball fans spouting their opinions to the point where they’re putting them on yard signs in front of their house means that management should listen to them , that their opinions are valid and do what a handful of fans want them to do?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
that Friends of the park guy they just had on seems like a real big jerk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Bagels wrote:

Their statement was the written version of Randy Marsh farting into a glass and sniffing it.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:16 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Bagels wrote:

Bernsie had some question to him in his patented, long winded, leading manner and the guy answers, fascinating. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Enzo's big fat fucking chicken parm rolls
The Beavis and butthead bit had me laughing out loud. Just pair grote with Dan and get rid of larry.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
The Bernstein-Grote Beavis and Butthead commentary on Jaylon Johnson's sex addiction LOLing. Pre-Identity Politics Bernstein humor.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lino's
Just had a pod suggestion pop up on one of the NFL feeds and lookey here it's Lil' Danny Bernstein with some "breaking information" that basically says Fields cannot read defenses and hit guys in the middle of the field, huh...the general in the "Smart Fans" army just now is learning this information?

The painful reality is that the WSCR hosts are not only not "Smart Fans", they know next to nothing about football, they are just regurgitating other people's takes, mostly from our vaunted "Bears Media" which consists of goofs that sprint to their phones to breathlessly report what the team has told them to report, no wonder Olin wanted to kick one of them in the ass, a bunch of swarmy pencil neck geeks trying to look down on a guy that played at the highest level.

Makes you wonder why Bernstein suddenly is changing course, this guy rarely has an original football thought, so someone has told him to go negative on Fields. You should see the rest of the WSCR goofs fall in line behind him, but the rest of us have the receipts and realize that a guy doing a Bears podcast from a shed outside him mom's trailer with his pants down around his ankles might actually put out better football thoughts than the hapless Dan and Larry.

Maybe Dan should hang out with the meatball fans a bit more, their Bears takes are six months to a year ahead of his.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:49 pm 

The Beavis and Buthead was old fun Dan.....along with Freds of the Park....surprised they don't know that everyone in Chicago refers to them as Friends of the parking lot after they saved a parking lot over the Lucas Museum.

As I said in the other thread, WSCR wants to save money, due the following....

Outsource to national show till 10. Haugh and Mulley are awful. Have the Dan Bernstein show from 10-2 and the Danny Parkins show from 2-6, then national shows....
No one else brings any value to any show. I actually like Gabe Ramirez for he is kind of his own person and own thoughts, a good radio guy, maybe pay him little(sure he is getting that) from 6-9.

Kinda same with ESPN 1000

Kap and J Hood morning keep, Jurko and Carmen ax, Keep Waddle and silvy, that its which I think it is anyways.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
cookie23 wrote:
The Beavis and Buthead was old fun Dan.....along with Freds of the Park....surprised they don't know that everyone in Chicago refers to them as Friends of the parking lot after they saved a parking lot over the Lucas Museum.

Outsource to national show till 10. Haugh and Mulley are awful. Have the Dan Bernstein show from 10-2 and the Danny Parkins show from 2-6, then national shows....
No one else brings any value to any show. I actually like Gabe Ramirez for he is kind of his own person and own thoughts, a good radio guy, maybe pay him little(sure he is getting that) from 6-9.

Kap and J Hood morning keep, Jurko and Carmen ax, Keep Waddle and silvy, that its which I think it is anyways.

Due you think we should take you seriously when you confuse due with do?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:09 pm 

denisdman wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

Due you think we should take you seriously when you confuse due with do?

LOL, not at all.....I am an idiot, but own it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:04 am 

Hah cool….I am just giving you crap anyway. We all forgive grammar mistakes around here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:58 am 

cookie23 wrote:

SCR has supposedly had great ratings over the past year and Mully and Haugh are among the most listened to

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:04 am 

Clawmaster wrote:
Just had a pod suggestion pop up on one of the NFL feeds and lookey here it's Lil' Danny Bernstein with some "breaking information" that basically says Fields cannot read defenses and hit guys in the middle of the field, huh...the general in the "Smart Fans" army just now is learning this information?

The painful reality is that the WSCR hosts are not only not "Smart Fans", they know next to nothing about football, they are just regurgitating other people's takes, mostly from our vaunted "Bears Media" which consists of goofs that sprint to their phones to breathlessly report what the team has told them to report, no wonder Olin wanted to kick one of them in the ass, a bunch of swarmy pencil neck geeks trying to look down on a guy that played at the highest level.

Makes you wonder why Bernstein suddenly is changing course, this guy rarely has an original football thought, so someone has told him to go negative on Fields. You should see the rest of the WSCR goofs fall in line behind him, but the rest of us have the receipts and realize that a guy doing a Bears podcast from a shed outside him mom's trailer with his pants down around his ankles might actually put out better football thoughts than the hapless Dan and Larry.

Maybe Dan should hang out with the meatball fans a bit more, their Bears takes are six months to a year ahead of his.

The "insiders" and people with sources were really exposed over the past few days. Hell, Sir was saying during the Combine that a Fields trade would be done before Sunday of that week.

They offer opinions, nothing else. Sometimes the Cubs will give them a call to tell them what to say. Bernstein has no one inside at the Bears and I doubt Sir does either.

I have heard and seen many podcasts over the past few weeks that are microfocused either on the Bears or other teams around the league. The overwhelming majority of them are worth no more than the conversations we have here, except they are in even longer form.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:22 am 

good dolphin wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

The "insiders" and people with sources were really exposed over the past few days. Hell, Sir was saying during the Combine that a Fields trade would be done before Sunday of that week.

They offer opinions, nothing else. Sometimes the Cubs will give them a call to tell them what to say. Bernstein has no one inside at the Bears and I doubt Sir does either.

I have heard and seen many podcasts over the past few weeks that are microfocused either on the Bears or other teams around the league. The overwhelming majority of them are worth no more than the conversations we have here, except they are in even longer form.

The station started selling itself as the "smart fans station" a few years ago which means they actually think they provide original sports thoughts, but it is actually a bunch of goofs doing sports talk through a SJW lens which makes almost everything they say laughable, so you really are getting the "dumb fans station", or maybe sports talk radio for those that cannot process what they see on gameday so they feel the need to be told what to think by approved SJW misinformation disseminators.

Have stumbled upon a few pods from dudes that actually were at training camp and knew a little about football and they actually did tell you that Fields looked terrible in drills and in seven on seven where the QB should shine. You did not get that from the "Bears Media", but now you have a few pods where people are giving you an unvarnished take, but these are not coming from anyone at WSCR where they are six months or so behind the rest of the world.

You actually get better breakdowns on the Bears by reading out of town media, it was the first place where they roasted Nagy for being a complete goof that ran grab ass practices when giving you a breakdown of a joint training camp practice.

Wondering if Bernstein is catching on to the movement away from SJW filtered reporting, or if he wants to try to claim at least a shred of credibility with Bears fans? One would think that someone, anyone at WSCR would try to be at least a bit contrarian to separate themselves from the pack, would you hire any of the current staff for a Bears podcast, what would they bring to the table, they cannot even recognize that Justin Field is flawed fundamentally, so they fall back on the tired old racist straw man argument.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:10 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
cookie23 wrote:

This is a bad take. The norning show has the best ratings on the station.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:17 am 

Darkside wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

Yeah, but it sucks.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:19 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Douchebag wrote:
Darkside wrote:
cookie23 wrote:

Yeah, but it sucks.

So do you.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

Clawmaster wrote:

I like Brad Biggs, but he's not having "informed conversations". That's the new phrase I'm hearing people like Dan and Laurence use. The local Bears reporters are not sourced and are not deep inside the organization.

I don't think Bernstein has turned on Fields, he's just not fighting about keeping him the way he was before. He just agreed with Leila the other that owners are not comfortable with Fields being the face of their organization for a reason you can probably guess. He's just smarter than Leila and Lawrence and has at least recognized that the NFL doesn't think Fields has developed as a passer and it's not just the coaching the way they do.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:38 pm 
1000 CLUB

cookie23 wrote:

Haugh is sort of vanilla and Mulligan sounds like he's a rambling fan at this point. I think Mulligan should be on his last days at the station.

I can't imagine Bernstein surviving yet another failed show, but you're probably right that he's better solo. If they were to shake up the station, I'd prefer he just move to some local station that talks liberal politics/social justice - that seems to be his preferred topics anyways.

Parkins is probably the safest. Youngest, most energy.

All of them need to get back to not taking themselves so serious, maybe add a bit of toxic masculinity. Drop the politics, or bring in some actual balance. None of this will happen...if anything, this year will get crazy with the election and these shows not being able to stick to sports.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
Clawmaster wrote:

Agreed.

Holmes was hilarious. He was having "informed conversations" with "people in the know" and said a trade was imminent during the combine. During this past week, hosts were jumping on Biggs twitter feed when he wondered if the Bears would sign a pass rusher as some "informed" take.

These people do not have sources or if they do, it's Holmes texting Rashied Davis. They are not piped into these teams. Ryan Poles does not call or text any of these morons. If you were to believe Dan and Laurence, they have the most important executives in Chicago sports telling them things every day, but they can't report everything because it would burn their sources. So ridiculous, but they belive that having sources gives them credibility.

Everything Dan says is flat out speculation that he then forms a narrative on. Just complete speculation that's couched in "sources".

Anyone who belives these guys have sources that are reliable or 'in the know" are getting duped by these people.

I like Biggs - he's a good listen on the morning show, but he's just a smart fan. That's it. He's not meeting with Poles, getting inside information, etc.

The last week has been an exercise in showing how bad the media is and how much all of these supposed NFL experts rely on each other's tweets for bad information.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:04 pm 

BD, they thank you for listening even though their takes are just wild speculation. It is truly a credit to Dan and Sir that they are able to sell snake oil to all the smart Bears fans around here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:52 pm 

The problem is that they actually believe they know what they are talking about, the stench from the smug lack of self-awareness that oozes from the pores of the hosts assaults the senses.

Larry rarely has an original thought on anything and would rather be at home playing with his superhero action figures, but one would expect a bit more than the self-appointed sultan of the smart fans Dan Bernstein.

Much easier to call someone that doubts Justin Fields ability to run an NFL offense a racist than to explain why he cannot recognize zone defenses and cannot throw guys open, but in reality, it exposes the hosts inability to articulate a defense for what is really indefensible.

You now have little tit mouses like Larry so afraid of an open discussion that they take the Fields question off the table with certain guests, a sad and pathetic departure from the early days of the station where that type of debate was encouraged, but it turns out the meatball hosts that Larry and Dan still make fun of to this day were way more confident in their own abilities to defend their sports thoughts.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:51 am 

pizza_Place: New Mexico has no good pizza. Send help.
I listened to Thursday and Friday a lot...Bernstein with Grote was such a breath of fresh air. It reinforced how much I can't stand Larry, actually. Pandering, formulaic, insecure, narcissistic, self-righteous, you know.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:18 pm 

He was a major part of it with Fields...and Thursday and Friday of last week did a 180..... I will say I don't admire the hypocrisy, but calling out others for doing what he did is next level a-hole.

Dan Bernstein
@dan_bernstein
·
Mar 16
Thoughts and prayers to one of the strangest Twitter subcultures I have ever encountered.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

cookie23 wrote:
He was a major part of it with Fields...and Thursday and Friday of last week did a 180..... I will say I don't admire the hypocrisy, but calling out others for doing what he did is next level a-hole.

Dan Bernstein
@dan_bernstein
·
Mar 16
Thoughts and prayers to one of the strangest Twitter subcultures I have ever encountered.

Very strange in how Bernstein seemingly kept referring to Holmes without saying him by name when speaking about the Fields fanatics. Holmes was no different than any of these fans they would call idiots.

Bernstein also did a 180 on this topic the last few days. Now he would say that he didn't have a position, but he clearly did and was right there with Leila and Holmes. He won't drop the racism crap though.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:44 am 

Dan has proven himself through the years to be expert at getting out front of welcoming his new overlords, whoever that might be

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2392 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 80  Next