pizza_Place: Frozen
Hatchetman wrote:
aaaaaa! I've lost my streaming audio!

I think everyone has... :(

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:48 pm 

pizza_Place: ------
Hatchetman wrote:
aaaaaa! I've lost my streaming audio!

You should probably have your prostate examined.

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
phew, the boys are back!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:53 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Minor objection to this "praise" of Bears fans for not objecting to Brandon Marshall. Something rubs me the wrong way about saying "it's so nice that the McCaskeys and Bears fans don't care about character anymore, they just want real badasses." I mean, doesn't Brandon Marshall have borderline personality disorder? Borderline personality disorder basically means "borderline psychotic." It's a really serious problem. I'm glad people aren't grousing, too, but to use Marshall's acquisition as a springboard for "abandon your primitive fear of those scaaaary black people, meatballs, this thug can play!" just rubs me the wrong way a little, because I think there's a little more to the picture with him.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:56 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Minor objection to this "praise" of Bears fans for not objecting to Brandon Marshall. Something rubs me the wrong way about saying "it's so nice that the McCaskeys and Bears fans don't care about character anymore, they just want real badasses." I mean, doesn't Brandon Marshall have borderline personality disorder? Borderline personality disorder basically means "borderline psychotic." It's a really serious problem. I'm glad people aren't grousing, too, but to use Marshall's acquisition as a springboard for "abandon your primitive fear of those scaaaary black people, meatballs, this thug can play!" just rubs me the wrong way a little, because I think there's a little more to the picture with him.

HOW DOES BORDERLINE.......PERSONALITY........DISORDER........GETYOUCLOSER TO A CHAMPIONSHIP??????!!!!!!!

Chus wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:59 pm 

It gets you close to a championship, but only to the borderline.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:59 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I'm annoyed that DA COATCH is unable to pronounce DA COATCH in that political ad, putting far too much emphasis on the "DA".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:00 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Would he be so understanding if someone was able to look past Joe Paterno's character and instead just concentrate on the wins on the field?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Olde Silver Tavern, Manalapan, NJ [R.I.P.?]
Curious Hair wrote:

This. Marshall's a serial abuser of women and basically got Darrent Williams killed. If people can live with that, great, but it shouldn't be a point of civic pride.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
PTFB time.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:21 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Terry's Peeps wrote:
PTFB time.

At this point, I'm almost intrigued to see how much longer they can continue to beat this topic into the ground, light it on fire, and then smother it under a deluge of dead horses.

Was "B&B Discussions of Penn State" an entry in the Tournament of Bad?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Danny: "I never said the Bulls can't beat the Heat in the playoffs." :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:42 pm 

I don't understand what being a public vs. private university is going to hide. I understand their information wouldn't be as available to the public but if they have done something criminal, or financially criminal, they don't get some kind of IRS immunity because they are a private university.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
PTFB time.

Yup. Maybe for good. Bernstein has just been a miserable, hypocritical bastard (moreso than usual) the last couple of weeks.

Sad, this used to be my favorite show.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Olde Silver Tavern, Manalapan, NJ [R.I.P.?]
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
I don't understand what being a public vs. private university is going to hide. I understand their information wouldn't be as available to the public but if they have done something criminal, or financially criminal, they don't get some kind of IRS immunity because they are a private university.

I have absolute confidence that Det. Dan Bernstein (MD, CPA, Esq.) will get to the bottom of things for us.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:50 pm 

Undead Paterno must be someone from the Longform Email Club: Jalen from Rosemont, or Amir, possibly Unemployed Lawyer, or Neurotic Lawyer, or maybe even Whitley from Ravenswood.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:52 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Undead Paterno must be someone from the Longform Email Club: Jalen from Rosemont, or Amir, possibly Unemployed Lawyer, or Neurotic Lawyer, or maybe even Whitley from Ravenswood.

It's also possible that all of the aforementioned are Whitley from Ravenswood.

Curious Hair wrote:

Tim Baffoe

Chus wrote:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:

SportsByBrooks Retweeted that news with a WOW

That is more than enough for Dan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:54 pm 

Phil McCracken wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Tim Baffoe

Undead Paterno is only benignly unfunny, not painfully unfunny.

I forgot Schmutzie!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:55 pm 

I'm 68% sure its a CSFMBer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:58 pm 

CSFMBers don't get that kind of love on the air!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Curious Hair wrote:

Id like to know whats so meatballish about wanting the players who play for the team in the city where you live and who you root for , buy merchandise from, and buy tickets to attend the games to be decent guys off the field as well as good players on it?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:01 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
CSFMBers don't get that kind of love on the air!

But Team Bernstein doesnt know who it REALLY is.

*Evil laugh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Would he be so understanding if someone was able to look past Joe Paterno's character and instead just concentrate on the wins on the field?

:cheers: :salut:

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:05 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Id like to know whats so meatballish about wanting the players who play for the team in the city where you live and who you root for , buy merchandise from, and buy tickets to attend the games to be decent guys off the field as well as good players on it?

Because professional football is so inherently sociopathic and self-destructive, it's unreasonable to expect that people whose devote their lives to bloodsport will be model citizens.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Guest Chris Sheridan proclaims the Bulls will win the championship. I am sure that assumes Rose can walk by then. Interesting as I expected Berns to go all Berns on him, but he didn't.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
beni hanna wrote:
Interesting as I expected Berns to go all Berns on him, but he didn't.

He tends not to do that to guests unless it's Jason Whitlock.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:29 pm 

Why are they promoting a restaurant in Dublin?