It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dallas Winston wrote:
Beardown wrote:
So it's not like Bernstein has uncovered something.

I never claimed that he uncovered anything fucktard. Anyone with two brain cells rubbing together knows the Bulls put this out there. Get back to race baiting.

Yikes. :shock:

Then why did you have to emphasize that you agreed with Bernstein like it was in question or up for debate?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
SpiralStairs wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
I'll be there.

Might possibly be a ghost town over there as NIU's spring break starts today.

I hope so...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's Pizza
Dr. Bernstein says that playing in actual games is part of the rehab for Derrick Martell Rose. Might there be something from another doctor that is keeping Rose sidelined?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:38 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
Dallas Winston wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I never claimed that he uncovered anything fucktard. Anyone with two brain cells rubbing together knows the Bulls put this out there. Get back to race baiting.

Then why did you have to emphasize that you agreed with Bernstein like it was in question or up for debate?

I didn't emphasize anything. I simply stated that I agreed with his opinion.

Let's do it for Johnny!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:39 pm 
1000 CLUB

But the Rose tweets yesterday are now clear. He had a bad day cuz Pax told him to get his ass in an NBA game.

That's bad. Rose is wrong for thinking that Paxon doesn't have his back. But if that's the way he's thinking, he and Pax might have strained a relationship. It's a good thing he agreed to that extension last year. The Bulls went signed him before they had to and he agreed. Good thing. Cuz he might have left had they waited if he now hates Paxon.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Dallas Winston wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Stop bullying Beardown.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

1000 CLUB

Dallas Winston wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Dallas Winston wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I didn't emphasize anything. I simply stated that I agreed with his opinion.

But it's not an opinion. It's a fact. "Team Source" is in the article. That was my point.

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
So, if Rose wants to wait another 7-10 days, he should just retire. Sensible.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
But the Rose tweets yesterday are now clear. He had a bad day cuz Pax told him to get his ass in an NBA game.

That's quite a leap, but that's your bit.

Let's do it for Johnny!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:43 pm 

The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Dallas Winston wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Stop bullying Beardown.

I agree....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dallas Winston wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Stop bullying Beardown.

:D

Let's do it for Johnny!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
That was some bullshit how they handled that Nuggets caller just now. He started out saying a lot of people dont like the NBA, which is true, its not nearly as popular as the NFL or MLB. Dan just tore him apart and the guy even said Alright Dan, whatever, and started in talking about the Nuggets and how they're doing something unique and he couldn't even finish his thought when they cut him off and acted like he was a nutjob.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:52 pm 

How typically disingenuous of Bernstein, and one more reason why this show should have some concept of production planning. The latest Rose story is from ESPN Chicago's Melissa Isaacson. Which goes awkwardly unmentioned. The Tribune's K.C. Johnson picks upon the story and that is who is quoted, although his quotes are Isaacson's. Dan starts by waving the Bulls organization Pom-Poms, and Terry goes into a lengthy soliloquy that he interrupts mid stream by saying "I guess." Any callers who don't agree are challenged on the authority of their position, as though there is no argument to be made.

Except, not 30 days ago Dan wrote that when Rose will return is when Rose is ready to return. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/02/13/ ... ear-is-ok/

Now we have City of Fools, thankfully, to get these guys to pick a lane. Clearly this is a plant by the Bulls, and for them to blindly back the organization contradicts what was written by Bernstein earlier.

Maybe a production meeting would allow them to understand where they think they are going, because right now this discussion is heading towards being craptastic. They're right, because they can't be wrong. Regardless of their position yesterday.

Last edited by No Clever Moniker on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:53 pm 

On the show that follows this one, ESPN's Stephen Bardo told The SCORE's Laurence Holmes 1 week ago tonight that he doesn't want Rose playing this season. He seems to think that there's a disconnect between the Bulls & Rose as this soap opera continues.

I think there has to be a cutoff date considering there are now 21 games including tonight's game vs. Utah where if Rose still isn't ready, there's no point for him to suit up. I'm also sure that Coach Thibs is getting sick of answering the same questions about Rose's long recovery before & after games. In my opinion, Thibs has to coach as if he won't have Derrick back running the point at all.

It may also be absurd thinking, but if I'm Coach Thibs, the time might be now to get Marquis Teague necessary minutes out there if Rose isn't ready & if Kirk Hinrich can't stay healthy. I've seen enough of the Nate Robinson movie.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
City of Fools wrote:
Dallas Winston wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Stop bullying Beardown.

I agree....

I was being sarcastic though.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:55 pm 

I put them to it, but they are shrugging it off now. Oh well, at least I held them to what they were saying earlier, which CLEARLY was "don't come back this season, Derrick".

called in yesterday after the Sox game to challenge Dan on his Blackhawks article and got more satisfaction. Dan apparently gleans all his perspective on fandoms from his twitter morons.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:56 pm 

SHARK wrote:
Dr. Bernstein says that playing in actual games is part of the rehab for Derrick Martell Rose. Might there be something from another doctor that is keeping Rose sidelined?

The first sentence seems to mock Bernstein's medical credentials but the second sentence seems to reinforce them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:58 pm 

City of Fools wrote:
Dallas Winston wrote:

Stop bullying Beardown.

I agree....

I was being sarcastic though.

I agree...

edit

Last edited by City of Fools on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

edit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

Apparently it's let's put every stupid motherfucker on the air and act exasperated day. Lazy, stupid, bad radio.

Let's do it for Johnny!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:14 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
SHARK wrote:

The first sentence seems to mock Bernstein's medical credentials but the second sentence seems to reinforce them.

I was mocking Bernsy's medical credentials. :wink: This soap opera is getting ridiculous though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen Home Run Inn Pizza
Well, this show is off to a rousing start...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:16 pm 

pizza_Place: ------
Dallas Winston wrote:
Apparently it's let's put every stupid motherfucker on the air and act exasperated day. Lazy, stupid, bad radio.

Ah so it's a day that ends in y then.

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:17 pm 

There's probably more where that came from up the dial on the Bulls' flagship.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:18 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
SHARK wrote:

SHARK makes no judgements. He simply states the possibilities, leaving it to YOU, the FAN to decide. Who is right? Who is wrong? Embrace Debate. and Steven A. Smith.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Dallas Winston wrote:

(sigh) Yep.

If they don't want an opinion from callers (who wrongly are "agreeing" or "disagreeing" with the report), then why continue to belabor the point, and move on instead?

PTFB.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

Phil McCracken wrote:
Dallas Winston wrote:

Ah so it's a day that ends in y then.

Yeah I know that's not exactly breaking news. I guess I'm just frustrated because this show has the ability to be great, yet they take this lazy ass approach of screaming at callers and trolling for idiots. I don't know why anyone would wanna go to a B&B remote other than to get totally shitfaced. Is this show better when you're hammered?

Let's do it for Johnny!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:23 pm 

pizza_Place: ------
Dallas Winston wrote:
Is this show better when you're hammered?

Chus wrote:
RPB is right. You suck. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:24 pm 

Bernsy now referencing what K.C. Johnson wrote in the Tribune this morning about Derrick Rose playing in games as part of the rehab.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next