It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:20 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
What is this show?

God, it's awful.

I'll check back in a few months.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
What is this show?

God, it's awful.

Goff: You must be with the Neo-nazis, white supremacists and racists. We don't want you anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:33 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
Beardown wrote:
What is this show?

God, it's awful.

Goff: You must be with the Neo-nazis, white supremacists and racists. We don't want you anyway.

Tell Goff I always wanted to try Taco Mac. Sounded good.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

Listening today for the first time in a while.

I've never heard them be more vague about what they know. What I can piece together is that Jason knows that no African-Americans will be playing Week 1 of the NFL season.

I thought Terry was bad.

It was weird. How does Jason Goff get the scoop that black players will sit out week one when no other football reporter in the country has that? Jason gets this huge story over all the big shot national reporters? :lol: It's obviously bullshit. It's not gonna happen.

I'm just curious as to where Goff gets all of his bullshit. Who feeds him all of these bad scoops? And when they all don't happen, why does Jason keep reporting them from his bad sources?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

I think the NFL is 70% black. If they all sat out in protest, you couldn't play week one.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:38 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Beardown wrote:

I've never heard them be more vague about what they know. What I can piece together is that Jason knows that no African-Americans will be playing Week 1 of the NFL season.

I thought Terry was bad.

It was weird. How does Jason Goff get the scoop that black players will sit out week one when no other football reporter in the country has that? Jason gets this huge story over all the big shot national reporters? :lol: It's obviously bullshit. It's not gonna happen.

I'm just curious as to where Goff gets all of his bullshit. Who feeds him all of these bad scoops? And when they all don't happen, why does Jason keep reporting them from his bad sources?

Did he really float this? What did Bernsie say? That is a pretty far out prediction even for the rumor mill that is this show.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:42 pm 
1000 CLUB

pittmike wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I thought Terry was bad.

Did he really float this? What did Bernsie say? That is a pretty far out prediction even for the rumor mill that is this show.

Yep. No response from Bernstein. Goff dropped this bomb and they kept it moving.

Like I said, if Goff has this, it's the biggest sports scoop of the year. And he shouldn't just hint at it and "KEEP IT MOVING". This should lead all the updates and the national press should be reporting Goff's story.

But Goff really didn't report it like a pro does. He just hinted at it. Because he doesn't have it. Because no way in hell it's happening.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:43 pm 

pittmike wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I thought Terry was bad.

He did. Bernsie said just about nothing.

Goff said we should not be surprised.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:45 pm 

Bernstein did say something like this needs its own segment. They need to go more into it than just whatever that 4pm segment is.

If they do talk about it, somebody please post it. I'd like to tune in.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:50 pm 
1000 CLUB

Bernstein just said he wants to get back to Goff's NFL story. Bernstein said "You got some real news there." No shit, Bernstein. That's what I've been saying.

Goff casually drops it like it was nothing and they moved on. This should be the rest of the show when you have this type of news. Especially when Goff breaks a HUGE NFL story that nobody else has. This would break twitter if Goff actually officially "reported it" on his account.

But they are gonna get back to it after this break. Watch Goff walk it back when Bernstein presses him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Barraco's
"I wouldn't be surprised if you had no NFL week 1, because everybody sat out. But I also wouldn't be surprised if they played, because, you know."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Beardown wrote:
Bernstein just said he wants to get back to Goff's NFL story. Bernstein said "You got some real news there." No shit, Bernstein. That's what I've been saying.

Goff casually drops it like it was nothing and they moved on. This should be the rest of the show when you have this type of news. Especially when Goff breaks a HUGE NFL story that nobody else has. This would break twitter if Goff actually officially "reported it" on his account.

But they are gonna get back to it after this break. Watch Goff walk it back when Bernstein presses him.

Maybe those dangerous gang bangers Goff knows tipped him off?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

ChiefWampum wrote:
"I wouldn't be surprised if you had no NFL week 1, because everybody sat out. But I also wouldn't be surprised if they played, because, you know."

Yeah, he walked it back. Just like I thought he would.

Another time where Goff cracks me up when he's not trying to be funny.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
ChiefWampum wrote:

Same source gave him the "Wade to Chicago" scoop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:05 pm 

ChiefWampum wrote:

Whats the "you know" part he's implying ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:05 pm 

Beardown wrote:

:?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:13 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Beardown wrote:
How does Jason Goff get the scoop that black players will sit out week one when no other football reporter in the country has that?

Secret newsletter that only black people get. You need a Bluetooth headset to get it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:13 pm 

I hope Goff has a built-in rear-view camera.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

Goff just said he got it after talking to a couple of players. Which current Bears is he tight with?

He was in Atlanta for a while. The Bears have basically flipped the entire roster over the last 2 years. I don't think he's had time to develop relationships with these current Bears.

I think he made it up.

There. I solved it like I always do. You're welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:19 pm 

Well at least Goff and Bernstein hashed it out and determined that it's damn near impossible.

Nice breaking story, though.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
rogers park bryan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
*SIGH* Look, it's days like this that I miss being on the radio, but um, eh, eh, then again, I don't, because, uuuuh, eee, I mean, because, again, look, what can you say about Nazis? But if you're gonna have a show about Nazis, uh, eh, eh, look, in my world there's no two better guys to do it than Danny Bernstein and my guy, Jason from Evanston, because eeh, um, again, in point of fact, they bring two minority perspectives that a big dumb hillbilly from Steger like me could not provide.

I wish Boers was there today.

Bernstein: 4 straight minutes on Charlottesville

Boers: Yea.. thats uh...not good

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is pretty accurate.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

"I don’t care about you; I just want your vote.”
Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

Well at least Goff and Bernstein hashed it out and determined that it's damn near impossible.

The Jewish NFL players can organize and execute it. Not because they're smarter then the black players. It's because there is only one Jewish NFL player. So the logistics are a lot easier to pull it off.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:24 pm 
100000 CLUB

formerlyknownas wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
O/U on how many times their idiot listeners call in with "thanks for making sense of this" "you're doing an important show today "'? I'll keep track because I'll be listening !!

"The texts are coming in from so many people thanking us"

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Caller: I've been against Nazis for fourty years.
Bernstein: IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN AGAINST NAZIS!

:cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol:

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:26 pm 

So he basically made it up like Beardown said .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:26 pm 
100000 CLUB

rogers park bryan wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Be a good day to get Whitlock on.

I'd like to hear Mike North's perspective.

Mike North Retweeted

Julian Assange @JuliannAssange Aug 12
Please retweet if you condemn the following hate groups:

ANTIFA
Black Lives Matter
KKK

#Charlottesville #DrainTheSwamp #FlushTheToilet

Did he really retweet the fake Assange account? I didn't even know North was on Twitter.

Mike North Retweeted
Meninist‏ @MeninistTweet 14h14 hours ago

hold up if girls can show all of their titties but cover their nipple and be good why can't guys show the shaft but cover up the head

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Trump '24

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
"Famous Jewish Sports Heroes" is one of my favorite five-minute reads. Slightly longer than "Black People I've Met Yachting"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

I still listen to the show.

The bullshit and stupidity that Goff spews cracks me up. I'm not joking. It entertains me more than angers me for the most part.

It's almost like he's playing a character (like Colber's old show) except he's not. Goff believes all of his lies and stupididy

It's fun to laugh at the stupid.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Well I learned that Hack Wilson was a drunk and Ty Cobb was a racist in the ten minutes of show time I caught on my commute home. I am committed to giving this show a chance in limited chunks, but there isn't much to enjoy.

Maybe talking about sports figures that are currently playing is beneath them, but it would be a good start.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

denisdman wrote:
Well I learned that Hack Wilson was a drunk and Ty Cobb was a racist in the ten minutes of show time I caught on my commute home. I am committed to giving this show a chance in limited chunks, but there isn't much to enjoy.

Maybe talking about sports figures that are currently playing is beneath them, but it would be a good start.

Well, in their defense, Ty Cobb was a racist and Hack Wilson was a drunk.

I guess your point is why bring up "drunks and racists from the 1920s". But I think it would make a hell of a jeopardy category. Just to hear Alex read the topic would be funny.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:46 pm 

I like Jason. Not as much as I used to.

But, where are these horrible situations that he's found himself in that a caller wouldn't understand.

I've been in some pretty sketchy situations. I would think growing up in Evanston might be a bit easier than some other potential situations.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next