It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

Chicagofanatifcs.com people & Score people. We need to reach a truce. We once were friends. It could be that way again.

(Bare with me while I do my thing, but I'm serious. I'll get to the serious part later.)

Beardown: How did things ever get so far? I don't know. It was so unfortunate, so unnecessary. CF.com lost Da Ma Na and, well, the Score also lost Da Ma Na. We're quits. And if Goff and Drinky agrees, then I'm willing to let things go on the way they were before.

Drinky: We're all grateful to Beardown for calling this meeting. We all know him as a man of his word. A modest man who will always listen to reason.

Goff: Yes, Drinky, he is too modest. He had all the crackers and motha fuckas of CSFMB in his pocket and refused to share them.

Beardown: When, when did I ever refuse an accommodation? All of you know me here. When did I ever refuse, except one time? And why? Because I believe this RACE TALK will destroy us one day. I mean, it's not like gambling or liquor, even women, which is something that most people want nowadays and it's forbidden to them...by the church. Even the police departments have helped us in the past with gambling and other things. They're gonna refuse to help us when it comes to RACE TALK. And I believe that then - and I believe that now.

(Alright. Thanks.)

I'm asking for the return of the Score people - Goff and drinky specifically. Goff often says there needs to be a discussion. Well, let's have a discussion about the SCORE. I know you guys all went to your twitter word where you could block people and shout people down. But there was a time when you boys weren't afraid of honest discussion. That can only happen here. Not on twitter. Let's get back to that.

I'm asking for an "ASK DRINKY" and "ASK GOFF" thread. Ya know, you guys kind of have to answer the questions to make it work.

Beardown: I want to get an answer. Then I'll hide the gun behind the toilet.

Drinky & Goff: What the fuck does that mean?

Beardown: I don't know. I'm kind of drunk. Anyway, think about it, boys. I'm asking for a truce.