It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

He is talking very slow about how crazy it was without giving specifics.

But it's Goff. It was probably just 3 guys drinking at a bar that got drunk. Goff likes to be over dramatic about everything.

Was interesting that Parkins and Spiegel did there thing. Goff, Bernstien and Shep did something else. They didn't hang out with each other.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:14 pm 

not interesting at all.

No one wants to hang out with meat, no surprise there.

Parkins has to since he is the new guy.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:18 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
RFDC wrote:
not interesting at all.

No one wants to hang out with meat, no surprise there.

Parkins has to since he is the new guy.

Idk? Sounded like Meat and Parkins as well as Jay had fun.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

I guess they'll get into this wild night. I'll do Goff telling it before Goff tells it.

Goff: Man, let me tell you, in all my years on this earth, I have never had such a crazy night. So, it starts off with dinner. Bernstien ordered food, shep ordered food, and I ordered food. Then, all of a sudden, next thing you know, the food was delivered and we at our meals. So that's just the start of this wild night. Just to give you an idea. That sort of thing never happens to anybody. So now we finish our meals, of course, and pay the check. Now, it's off to the bar. Bernstesin orders a drink, Shep orders a drink and I order a drink. Think about that? Wild, right? Next thing you know, we finished the drinks and kept on ordering and finishing drinks for the next 3 hours. WE WERE DRUNK. WE SAID A LOT OF STUPID DRUNK THINGS. Then we went back to the hotel and went to sleep. Crazy ass night!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Beardown wrote:
I guess they'll get into this wild night. I'll do Goff telling it before Goff tells it.

Goff: Man, let me tell you, in all my years on this earth, I have never had such a crazy night. So, it starts off with dinner. Bernstien ordered food, shep ordered food, and I ordered food. Then, all of a sudden, next thing you know, the food was delivered and we at our meals. So that's just the start of this wild night. Just to give you an idea. That sort of thing never happens to anybody. So now we finish our meals, of course, and pay the check. Now, it's off to the bar. Bernstesin orders a drink, Shep orders a drink and I order a drink. Think about that? Wild, right? Next thing you know, we finished the drinks and kept on ordering and finishing drinks for the next 3 hours. WE WERE DRUNK. WE SAID A LOT OF STUPID DRUNK THINGS. Then we went back to the hotel and went to sleep. Crazy ass night!!!!!

You forgot the part where Goff bragged about staying up past midnight without telling Mitch to get Taco Bell.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:38 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:39 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
Beardown wrote:
Was interesting that Parkins and Spiegel did there thing. Goff, Bernstien and Shep did something else. They didn't hang out with each other.

they discussed this last week and its been wiped from the podcast. jason basically didn't want to talk about where he wanted to go on air because he didn't want to hang out with those guys because and i quote "i don't like them. i don't want to spend time with them or do anythign with them" matty started to talk about "what about jay" and they had that discussion....after about a minute, matty goes "where did you go danny, why are you all the sudden silent!?" apparently leary was giving him the business as well. Danny was like, "i don't care, i'll do whatever with whoever" you could tell he was uncomfortable with Jason basically saying he hated those 2.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
Good god Goff is a giggling mess.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

redskingreg wrote:

And I was right. It's a story of nothingness. The uber driver suggested the best strip club. So what? And they went to a biker bar with what they consider strange people. And a story of some great ping pong player. Then they got drunk and went home.

I'd hardly call this a wild and crazy night.

But Goff is cracking up about and talking very slowly. Very dramatic story telling. And you were thinking it was leading up to them killing a hooker or Shep having a drug overdose. Nope. Pretty much just 3 guys getting drunk at a bar. That was about it.

Man, he's something.

You know who has similar stories? EVERYBODY.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

So these are the strange people that Goff described from the bar? Actually, Goff and Bernstein look like the strange ones. Goff looks the most drunk.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6-wCcHU8AA9Se2.jpg:large

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Douchebag wrote:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:10 pm 

The only one that looks like they belong in the Star Wars cantina, as they put it, is Bernsie.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
pittmike wrote:
The only one that looks like they belong in the Star Wars cantina, as they put it, is Bernsie.

Yeah, Bernstein looks very out of place in that picture. Almost like he was superimposed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:23 pm 

Beardown wrote:
So these are the strange people that Goff described from the bar? Actually, Goff and Bernstein look like the strange ones. Goff looks the most drunk.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6-wCcHU8AA9Se2.jpg:large

I thought Goff didn't allow these type of photos to be taken because of his "celebrity" status!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
Bernstein with his thin and long orangutan arms and all of this while they hang out with Ralph fuckin' Macchio!?!?!?

"crazy nite bruhh....crazy nite!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:57 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jeez, Goff is already giving Lance Briggs a eulogy. Got his serious, sad, low voice going. No, he didn't cry. But I think he was about to if they didn't change the subject.

All Lance said was that he's concerned for the future. He's OK right now. Cheer up, Goffer. Your more down about this than Briggs himself.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:01 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere

Last edited by jimmypasta on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:01 pm 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Tell you what:

While driving today,turned on transition. My God,that was 4 muckity-mucks talking aimless shit for 20 minutes! Shut it off after about 10 minutes.

Got back in my car and thought I would try Waddle & Silvy. Silvy was talking about something that I had no clue what he was saying. These two "Wads" are stealing ESPN's money with both hands.

WAITING ON SPORTS STATION #3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:02 pm 

I would just like to say thank you to Rick, for giving me the only first round match up that I could win.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Hawg Ass wrote:
I would just like to say thank you to Rick, for giving me the only first round match up that I could win.

Top-notch situational awareness there, Hawger. :pig:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

Bernstein commenting on the unattractive women at his bar last night.

Dan, what do you think people in the bar thought of you when you walked in?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:45 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Beardown wrote:
Bernstein commenting on the unattractive women at his bar last night.

Dan, what do you think people in the bar thought of you when you walked in?

He must have $$$$$$

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:46 pm 

I guess having the stories of Mac and North et al and their travel stories in debauchery during these road trips I am less than impressed by this outing. I appreciated more that Spiegs and Parkins just were honest and said they got shit faced playing Ms. Pacman.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

pittmike wrote:
I guess having the stories of Mac and North et al and their travel stories in debauchery during these road trips I am less than impressed by this outing. I appreciated more that Spiegs and Parkins just were honest and said they got shit faced playing Ms. Pacman.

Bernstein and Goff were honest. But they think it was a "crazy" night in their eyes. All they did was drink at a bar. That's really what Goff's story was. Somebody was playing ping pong. Somebody was playing pool. That's it. That was there night.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I think I'm starting to like Spiegel and Parkins more than this show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

God, they've got Kris Bryant on and Goff can't shut up. It's not just the long questions this time. He's interjecting and interrupting Kris. Or making bad jokes.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:37 pm 

I have all the respect for Kris Bryant there is as a ball player. If I were him though I would probably take an order of protection out against Bernsie.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:48 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Beardown wrote:
redskingreg wrote:

And I was right. It's a story of nothingness. The uber driver suggested the best strip club. So what? And they went to a biker bar with what they consider strange people. And a story of some great ping pong player. Then they got drunk and went home.

I'd hardly call this a wild and crazy night.

But Goff is cracking up about and talking very slowly. Very dramatic story telling. And you were thinking it was leading up to them killing a hooker or Shep having a drug overdose. Nope. Pretty much just 3 guys getting drunk at a bar. That was about it.

Man, he's something.

You know who has similar stories? EVERYBODY.

i like to think that one of the reasons goff "sweated me" IRL was cuz i've legit had stories where i [pretended my phone wasn't getting triangulated and] went around tweeting random pictures of random locations i was at, and then wherever i ended up i'd run into some homeless/type looking dude/ette who would give me some sort of "subtle clue" as to which direction i was supposed to go, where i'd run into another "homeless/ish" type dude who seemed to have "superfluous information" for me [so imagine my =] when i saw such a network in action in john wick 2] and ultimately i ended up meeting a dude named "sparky" who liked the stuff i was writing on my laptop, so he took me on the redline and when we got to the end of the line @ 95th the conductors kicked off the homeless/ish ppl, but walked right by me and sparky and let us stay on the train as the train pulled back away from the platform/s to turn around.

while it was away from platforms turning around some big ol dude [with tiny tiny pinholes that i noticed] comes up from the next car and introduces himself, busts out a laptop, and proceeds to play me some pretty nice/ish rap beats that i can "get up on" if i want, so i take his information down [promptly forget about it] and remember "this is why i kind of got off to convincing everyone that i was really shit at rapping" as life goes on, you know, like 2pac says! still can't figure out why twitter won't let me use @whitetupac tho!

and the best part? i can actually tell these stories cuz i'm a crazy loser, and obviously i make all of this shit up to delude myself into thinking that my pathetic life is just a little bit less pathetic! #ImKindaSortaSomething[Else]Dude =P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:59 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
No interview skills at all, but what do you expect from a SIU dropout ?

Last edited by Caller Bob on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:25 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Caller Bob wrote:
what do you expected from a SIU dropout ?

a better-than-decent weed connection?