It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:11 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Beardown wrote:
:lol:

Now Goff is kissing Bernstein's ass. Saying that despite the fact that Dan grew up rich and privileged in an all white suburb that he thinks Dan still had some tough times as a kid.

Oh I bet. :roll:

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:15 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
I got my text read by Goff and scolded! So happy. I was the texter who said "Bernsteins son has never experienced adversity unless you count writing Trump letters not to deport his brown friends".

Dan in full histrionic mode, yelled the hashtag started because kids were terrified of it just like his generation was terrified of nuclear war.

I texted back that little Bernsteins only terrified of what bad sports jersey to wear to his decidedly white upper crust school devoid of minorities.

Whatever fuck nut is in charge of texts I think banned me after that from the text line. How do you know if you are?

I am five to seven years or so older than Dan. We were not afraid of nuclear war. If you were smart enough you understood mutually assured destruction.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

pittmike wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Now Goff is kissing Bernstein's ass. Saying that despite the fact that Dan grew up rich and privileged in an all white suburb that he thinks Dan still had some tough times as a kid.

Dan was probably the ass hole to the other rich and privileged kids in Deerfield. I feel bad for them. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:16 pm 

Franky T wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
I got my text read by Goff and scolded! So happy. I was the texter who said "Bernsteins son has never experienced adversity unless you count writing Trump letters not to deport his brown friends".

Dan in full histrionic mode, yelled the hashtag started because kids were terrified of it just like his generation was terrified of nuclear war.

I texted back that little Bernsteins only terrified of what bad sports jersey to wear to his decidedly white upper crust school devoid of minorities.

Whatever fuck nut is in charge of texts I think banned me after that from the text line. How do you know if you are?

I heard that. Dan said "that started because children are scared of what could happen" or something like that. Yeah, Danny, especially when the adults in their lives can't answer "No" to the question "Is Trump going to come and round up the Jews?".

He probably should have been honest and told the kid it was more likely a Muslim would blow him up in his gay night club when he is an adult.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:17 pm 

Beardown wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Dan was probably the ass hole to the other rich and privileged kids in Deerfield. I feel bad for them. :lol:

Dan was stuffed into a locker by the New Trier athletes.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
pittmike wrote:
Franky T wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

I heard that. Dan said "that started because children are scared of what could happen" or something like that. Yeah, Danny, especially when the adults in their lives can't answer "No" to the question "Is Trump going to come and round up the Jews?".

He probably should have been honest and told the kid it was more likely a Muslim would blow him up in his gay night club when he is an adult.

Oh would I love to run into the Bernsteins at a youth hockey game. Hit him with the Reggie Dunlop.

"You know your kid looks like a burrito to me"

Edit: So I guess we have a censor function. If anyone wants to understand the reference better go watch slapshot. Or think what do the Brits call cigarettes.

Either way Danny watch out or your kid will have a cock in his mouth before you can say Jack Robinson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Franky T wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Oh would I love to run into the Bernsteins at a youth hockey game. Hit him with the Reggie Dunlop.

"You know your kid looks like a GAY to me"

Edit: So I guess we have a censor function. If anyone wants to understand the reference better go watch slapshot. Or think what do the Brits call cigarettes.

Either way Danny watch out or your kid will have a cock in his mouth before you can say Jack Robinson

Given my user on here, I better know the full line:

"Reggie Dunlop: You know, your son looks like a f*g to me. You better get married again, 'cause he's gonna wind up with somebody's cock in his mouth before you can say "Jack Robinson".
Anita McCambridge: How dare you. How DARE you!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:44 pm 

Forgot about those slap shot parts.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
pittmike wrote:
Forgot about those slap shot parts.

I honestly don't go a day without quoting it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
I wonder if Bernsie will devote an entire show to this book when it comes out.

http://www.bigtrial.net/2017/05/the-rep ... 7.html?m=1

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:58 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

Nicely done!

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.