It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:25 am 

Looks like this show has already been mapped out!

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/19041184/penn-state-nittany-lions-trustee-little-sympathy-jerry-sandusky-victims

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:22 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Guess you missed yesterday. There was a few minutes of fun talking about concerts, and acts they wished they could have seen. Then Dan went in on this. He touted his interview with the trustee and called for drone strikes on State College. I turned it off briefly into the rant.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:27 am 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Guess you missed yesterday. There was a few minutes of fun talking about concerts, and acts they wished they could have seen. Then Dan went in on this. He touted his interview with the trustee and called for drone strikes on State College. I turned it off briefly into the rant.
I guess I have proof I wasn't listening, unlike all the people on here who claim to not listen but actually do.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:30 am 

I turned it off briefly into the rant.

No you didn't.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:41 am 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I turned it off during the tease for the rant. They were laughing and joking around and being stupid, I thought to myself...this isn't that bad, maybe they can put something together after all. Then as they were going to break, Dan said something about NEEDING to talk about this subject and that drone strikes were necessary. I knew where he was headed and PTFB.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:14 am 

Douchebag wrote:

No you didn't.

I did. Not sure why you think I have to lie about that. I listen on the way to work, and flip around if I'm running around. I used to listen most of the day. Don't anymore.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:20 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Douchebag wrote:

No you didn't.

I did. Not sure why you think I have to lie about that. I listen on the way to work, and flip around if I'm running around. I used to listen most of the day. Don't anymore.

DID. NOT. HAPPEN. Am I doing this right? :lol:

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
better re-name this thread. Joe Sheahan picking against the Cubs.

Dan no longer thinks Joe walks on water....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
City of Fools wrote:

Seeing as how the only repeat NL WS winners in what, 95 years has been the Big Red Machine, I don't think picking against the Cubs is exactly a hot fucking out on a limb take. I certainly don't expect them to win it again this year .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:41 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

Seeing as how the only repeat NL WS winners in what, 95 years has been the Big Red Machine, I don't think picking against the Cubs is exactly a hot fucking out on a limb take. I certainly don't expect them to win it again this year .

Certainly not in 7 games. Should be an easy sweep or maybe 5.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:22 pm 

A long discussion about how kids these days are tough.

Kind of weird and out of nowhere.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:26 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Who initiated it?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dan and Jason are always solving social issues. It's awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:31 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Who initiated it?

Goff because mob enforcer and college basketball coach Frank Martin talked bad about kids.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:36 pm 

People are people. I'm sure some kids these days are tough and other are whiny bitches who can't function, same as it ever was.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:41 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
People are people. I'm sure some kids these days are tough and other are whiny bitches who can't function, same as it ever was.

These kids deal with cyber bullying which I guess is worse than regular bullying!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:45 pm 

Kids are no worse or better. We just have to hear about everyone's lives 24/7 now so it seems worse. We were shitty little Caller Bobs as teenagers and so were our parents and their parents etc.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

Goff reads a lot of articles on the air now. A trait of Bernstein's. He adopted it once joining him. Probably to impress. "Look, Dan, I read like you."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

:lol:

Now Goff is kissing Bernstein's ass. Saying that despite the fact that Dan grew up rich and privileged in an all white suburb that he thinks Dan still had some tough times as a kid.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:09 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

These kids deal with cyber bullying which I guess is worse than regular bullying!

Let's revisit this classic scene from the ABC Family movie Cyberbully:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d25Op_poi0Y

If she's so tough, how come she can't get the cap off?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

It's good to know that Jason's son has him as a Dad. He's gonna bring that boy up right!!!! The kid is gonna be racist as hell. But so what? He'll be good in all other aspects.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Fasano's
Beardown wrote:

Now Goff is kissing Bernstein's ass. Saying that despite the fact that Dan grew up rich and privileged in an all white suburb that he thinks Dan still had some tough times as a kid.

Really????? These fucking guys.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:38 pm 

Beardown wrote:

:lol: :lol: I think he's referencing when the rabbi used a dull knife at his Bris.

Last edited by badrogue17 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Curious Hair wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Let's revisit this classic scene from the ABC Family movie Cyberbully:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d25Op_poi0Y

If she's so tough, how come she can't get the cap off?

https://twitter.com/tylerthecreator/sta ... 12?lang=en

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
I got my text read by Goff and scolded! So happy. I was the texter who said "Bernsteins son has never experienced adversity unless you count writing Trump letters not to deport his brown friends".

Dan in full histrionic mode, yelled the hashtag started because kids were terrified of it just like his generation was terrified of nuclear war.

I texted back that little Bernsteins only terrified of what bad sports jersey to wear to his decidedly white upper crust school devoid of minorities.

Whatever fuck nut is in charge of texts I think banned me after that from the text line. How do you know if you are?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:46 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
I got my text read by Goff and scolded! So happy. I was the texter who said "Bernsteins son has never experienced adversity unless you count writing Trump letters not to deport his brown friends".

Dan in full histrionic mode, yelled the hashtag started because kids were terrified of it just like his generation was terrified of nuclear war.

I texted back that little Bernsteins only terrified of what bad sports jersey to wear to his decidedly white upper crust school devoid of minorities.

Whatever fuck nut is in charge of texts I think banned me after that from the text line. How do you know if you are?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats some solid fucking gold trolling , Excellent work. I thought they didn't block texters anymore but if you are I think you'll get a " text couldn't be sent" message or something along those lines.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
badrogue17 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats some solid fucking gold trolling , Excellent work. I thought they didn't block texters anymore but if you are I think you'll get a " text couldn't be sent" message or something along those lines.

Thanks!

I did get a couple of those notifications but I was walking across campus and chalked it up to bouncing from WiFi to LTE. I resent them ok, but looks like I'm banned.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:32 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

I heard that. Dan said "that started because children are scared of what could happen" or something like that. Yeah, Danny, especially when the adults in their lives can't answer "No" to the question "Is Trump going to come and round up the Jews?".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

Franky T wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

I heard that. Dan said "that started because children are scared of what could happen" or something like that. Yeah, Danny, especially when the adults in their lives can't answer "No" to the question "Is Trump going to come and round up the Jews?".

His wife should have slapped him for giving his son the thought that such a thing is possible.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

The the 3 o'clock hour was a rough listen