It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Sam's Pizza IC
Tuned in yesterday for the first time since Boers left. Lasted all of 3 minutes before I had to shut it off. Playa just does not belong on the radio and this is not a debate. it’s a fact. I’ve never heard anyone else who takes 3 minutes to ask an interview question that should be one sentence long. Dude just thinks he is the smartest guy in any room. He’s to radio what Joey Crawford is to NBA games.

I understand that Playa loves hearing himself talk—all radio guys do—but he is different. The fact that Mitch felt it was a good idea to make this guy the “Prime Time Playa” in the afternoon is an embarrassment. Parkins is awful too. The bottom line is this station has gone to shit since Terry left. I say that fully admitting that Terry’s last few years were a rough ride, but it was still night and day compared to this shit show.

The funny thing is nearly every host on this station rips on the likes of Murph, Pappy & DAMANA every chance they get, but those guys were all at least entertaining as hell to listen to. This station has become a joke and an embarrassment and those of you who like it can kiss my fat fucking ass.

-30-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:36 pm 

Hayden Fry's Mustache wrote:
Tuned in yesterday for the first time since Boers left.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Tuned in yesterday for the first time since Boers left. Lasted all of 3 minutes before I had to shut it off. Playa just does not belong on the radio and this is not a debate. it’s a fact. I’ve never heard anyone else who takes 3 minutes to ask an interview question that should be one sentence long. Dude just thinks he is the smartest guy in any room. He’s to radio what Joey Crawford is to NBA games.

I understand that Playa loves hearing himself talk—all radio guys do—but he is different. The fact that Mitch felt it was a good idea to make this guy the “Prime Time Playa” in the afternoon is an embarrassment. Parkins is awful too. The bottom line is this station has gone to shit since Terry left. I say that fully admitting that Terry’s last few years were a rough ride, but it was still night and day compared to this shit show.

The funny thing is nearly every host on this station rips on the likes of Murph, Pappy & DAMANA every chance they get, but those guys were all at least entertaining as hell to listen to. This station has become a joke and an embarrassment and those of you who like it can kiss my fat fucking ass.

-30-

Name a point Terry made in the last ten years. I'll give you until Thanksgiving to answer.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
veganfan21 wrote:

-30-

Name a point Terry made in the last ten years. I'll give you until Thanksgiving to answer.

Re: Chicago Olympics, "The Olympics could be in my backyard, and I'd close the blinds"

#truth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:24 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
veganfan21 wrote:
Name a point Terry made in the last ten years.

Look. It's not that I made, in some sense, a, I mean, a point, or what have you, it's just that, really, I mean, it's, well, it isn't, or it wasn't, and I would say it's never been, and probably never will be, about as you said, naming a point, or making a point, or kicking an extra point, in the time I was here, or the time I was gone, or now, or ever, really, because what it comes down to, ultimately, in point of fact, and I guess there's your point, you asswipe, is that it's about making something, something bigger than a point, because a point is really small, when you think about it, and in the grand scheme of things, so to speak, I believe in what we built, however we built it, if we ever built it at all.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Curious Hair wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

Look. It's not that I made, in some sense, a, I mean, a point, or what have you, it's just that, really, I mean, it's, well, it isn't, or it wasn't, and I would say it's never been, and probably never will be, about as you said, naming a point, or making a point, or kicking an extra point, in the time I was here, or the time I was gone, or now, or ever, really, because what it comes down to, ultimately, in point of fact, and I guess there's your point, you asswipe, is that it's about making something, something bigger than a point, because a point is really small, when you think about it, and in the grand scheme of things, so to speak, I believe in what we built, however we built it, if we ever built it at all.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:32 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Curious Hair wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

You really need a "For the love of God" in there or a "I can't help you".

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:33 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

Great show today

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:38 pm 

sjboyd0137 wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

-30-

Re: Chicago Olympics, "The Olympics could be in my backyard, and I'd close the blinds"

#truth

One complete sentence in five hours was a good day for Terry.

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
http://www.chicagofanatics.com/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=106083

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Danny's
You summed up my feelings about Goff pretty well. He's fucking intolerable, as is Meatpants, as is Bernstein, as is Abattacolon, as is Mully & LoHo. I don't hate Parkins yet but I'm getting there & Hanley doesn't say anything or have any mannerisms to piss me off. The Score blows & I definitely wonder how long it's gonna last.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:58 pm 

pizza_Place: No Place
Whispering Eye wrote:
You summed up my feelings about Goff pretty well. He's fucking intolerable, as is Meatpants, as is Bernstein, as is Abattacolon, as is Mully & LoHo. I don't hate Parkins yet but I'm getting there & Hanley doesn't say anything or have any mannerisms to piss me off. The Score blows & I definitely wonder how long it's gonna last.

Why listen?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Danny's
Why post?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:08 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Both front runners for ROTY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
MHSPBGLHLG wrote:
Whispering Eye wrote:

Why listen?

Aren't you supposed to be sick?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:33 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:

Why vote?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
:lol: this whole thread. Laughs all around.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:36 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
SpiralStairs wrote:

Does the 'R' start with "Rook..." or "Reta..."?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
there are lots of things to dislike about goff but he's not completely intolerable. i will say though but since they hung up on that guy who mentioned they take a long time to ask question, i've noticed that the guy was right. listen to anyone else....anyone else. its not a thing. but these 2. lord almighty.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
hnd wrote:
there are lots of things to dislike about goff but he's not completely intolerable. i will say though but since they hung up on that guy who mentioned they take a long time to ask question, i've noticed that the guy was right. listen to anyone else....anyone else. its not a thing. but these 2. lord almighty.
Ummm...apparently you don't listen to the morning show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:00 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
hnd wrote:
Ummm...apparently you don't listen to the morning show.

Yeah, Mully is the king of the 3 minute questions.. Then he answers his own questions.

Goff is intolerable, he's fuckin awful.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Curious Hair wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

:lol: :lol: Awesome.