It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:33 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nico Toscani wrote:
Doesn't Feder have to break this story?

Feder might be on it. But I have a feeling this board will break it before him. The guy who started this thread is from the SCORE. Might be Spiegel.

So this board broke it initially. Now it's just about the official "What really happened?".

The race is on!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Cashman wrote:
312player wrote:
Icegirl was absolutely useless, she joined the site to chase off johnny blaze, that bimbo brought nothing to the table. Everything Johnny blaze said turned out to 100% accurate.

She claimed to have her lawyer take down that twitter. I wonder if it was the same person.

The funny thing is she kept claiming the speculation was wrong, but couldn't ever say what was wrong.

She was in that affair but it wasn't her affair

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:30 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Caller Bob wrote:
It's like this...child support for two kids in Libertyville ain't cheep. 50K a year at The Score ain't gonna cut it no more. He has to make more $$$.

You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of how child support is calculated.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

Franky T wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
It's like this...child support for two kids in Libertyville ain't cheep. 50K a year at The Score ain't gonna cut it no more. He has to make more $$$.

You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of how child support is calculated.

Plus it doesn't make sense. 50k is still better than $0. Cuz the guy who started this thread said he doesn't have another gig lined up.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:50 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Beardown wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Plus it doesn't make sense. 50k is still better than $0. Cuz the guy who started this thread said he doesn't have another gig lined up.

How old is drinktard? 45? ... I don't think it would be hard to call in a favor from a friend or relative to get a decent job making 50k or more fairly easily and quickly.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

312player wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

How old is drinktard? 45? ... I don't think it would be hard to call in a favor from a friend or relative to get a decent job making 50k or more fairly easily and quickly.

Maybe. But what's easier than reading updates twice an hour for 5 hours and getting 50k? Plus his endorsement deals. Nothing he gets will be easier than that. Now he has to work an 8 hour day and have to answer to a boss. He really didn't have a boss at the SCORE. It was just Mitch who avoids his people.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:02 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Franky T wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

What I mean is that I'm guessing he still wants his kid's to go to a nice school in Libertyville, not hindsdale or anything like that.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:19 pm 
1000 CLUB

If he did quit, which I still doubt, I've got the scenario.

He blew up last week. For whatever reason. Then he demanded shit from Mitch. Mitch said no and he quit cuz of his Italian temper and pride. Then he regretted it when he got home.

How about that for a possibility?

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:27 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
who was the score producer who now works in LA? i thought it was this guy. I remember last year during the NLCS the score interviewed that guy now working at a LA Sports station. The name sounded the same from what I remember.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:30 pm 

Beardown wrote:

He blew up last week. For whatever reason. Then he demanded shit from Mitch. Mitch said no and he quit cuz of his Italian temper and pride. Then he regretted it when he got home.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
HawaiiYou wrote:
who was the score producer who now works in LA? i thought it was this guy. I remember last year during the NLCS the score interviewed that guy now working at a LA Sports station. The name sounded the same from what I remember.

Herb Lawrence left to become an Uber driver in San Diego.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

Or it was simply the hatred of Bernstein. Just got sick of being around him after all these years.

That's the only other scenario for the "Quitting theory".

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Caller Bob wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

What I mean is that I'm guessing he still wants his kid's to go to a nice school in Libertyville, not hindsdale or anything like that.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:47 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Beardown wrote:

A Little tidbit from a female that is cold:

"I'm not talking in circles. I just don't see the need for strangers to know so much about why he decided to leave, or why strangers care so much? Nobody said there wasn't a reason. Nobody said he didn't have options lined up."

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:53 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I'm sad that he sees us as strangers.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:17 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn...Frozen!
Feder just confirmed it, he quit. Mystery solved.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:22 am 

Going out on his own terms. Drinky wins again.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:23 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
I am gonna have to be an ass on twitter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:32 am 

pizza_Place: Maciano's
i think he ends up doing something at Moody Bible Institute.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:00 am 
We are witnessing the death throes of Beardown's self proclaimed relevance. It's fitting kind of sad and pathetic.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:14 am 

Baby McNown wrote:
We are witnessing the death throes of Beardown's self proclaimed relevance. It's fitting kind of sad and pathetic.

He still has Goff to speculate about. He will continue to swing and miss at trying desperately to get Goff to respond to him here.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:31 am 

Mark Prior's Calves wrote:

Marriage counseling?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:33 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Caller Bob wrote:
Mark Prior's Calves wrote:

Marriage counseling?

I'm thinking something that involves a broom and a mop.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:19 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
leashyourkids wrote:
In reading the thread, I don't think anyone is pro-adultery. They're just questioning why people are so upset about someone else's decisions. He is not the only person who has ever cheated.

Have you ever heard Abbatacola on the radio? He was one of the most judgmental hosts in Score history and attempted to build a radio career by expanding on Bernstein's aestheticization of humiliation. The board's enjoyment of drinky's downward spiral is a case of the chickens coming home to roost.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:21 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
In reading the thread, I don't think anyone is pro-adultery. They're just questioning why people are so upset about someone else's decisions. He is not the only person who has ever cheated.

it's one thing to just hurt a significant other through such transgressions. It's another to wreck the home life of your young children

What he did was wrong, but why do others care so much? Wishing death on him or hoping he commits suicide? That's psychotherapy-worthy.

I sincerely wish him the best and think that outside of a 670 like environment, he will find that. He probably could make a decent living selling cars, houses, or medical devices. He has the charisma to sell.

Ashley Madison content manager .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:22 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Tall Midget wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Have you ever heard Abbatacola on the radio? He was one of the most judgmental hosts in Score history and attempted to build a radio career by expanding on Bernstein's aestheticization of humiliation. The board's enjoyment of drinky's downward spiral is a case of the chickens coming home to roost.

"Screw you Beardown and Tall Midget". - Abbatacola , on air, one Saturday many years ago. :D

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:25 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Tall Midget wrote:
aestheticization

Nice word.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Tall Midget wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

My opinion of him changed after the first Hawks' parade. His comments about those slutty pin cushions getting pregnant didn't sound like jokes. There was real anger there. It's even funnier in light of his recent transgressions.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:10 pm 
1000 CLUB

So Feder wrote about it. He even got a quote from Mitch. So one would think the gag order would be taken off Goff and Bernstein. I take it they haven't said anything yet or it would have been posted.

That's just cold for them not to say some nice words about drinky.

There is absolutely more to this story.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Beardown wrote:
So Feder wrote about it. He even got a quote from Mitch. So one would think the gag order would be taken off Goff and Bernstein. I take it they haven't said anything yet or it would have been posted.

That's just cold for them not to say some nice words about drinky.

There is absolutely more to this story.

Of course there's more Beardown, don't mess this thing up. I'm trying to get Matty to talk to Dr Ken's podcast.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next