It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:01 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
So ruining the lives of his children is low down the line of awful behavior, got it.

Their lives are ruined now. Ok. Glad you have talked about this with them. Want some real awful behavior- look at the article about the children with fetal alcohol spectrum issues, the children growing up in Syria right now or the kids sewing your Nikes together in Bangladesh.

I do not understand wanting him to die in a gutter over this. Will that help his kids?

whataboutism doesn't change the facts of what he did and is a bullshit argument.

Yeah pretty sure he fucking damaged his kids on some level emotionally through this.

So do millions of fathers around the world every year. Why the outrage over this specific incident?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:02 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
So ruining the lives of his children is low down the line of awful behavior, got it.

Their lives are ruined now. Ok. Glad you have talked about this with them. Want some real awful behavior- look at the article about the children with fetal alcohol spectrum issues, the children growing up in Syria right now or the kids sewing your Nikes together in Bangladesh.

I do not understand wanting him to die in a gutter over this. Will that help his kids?

whataboutism doesn't change the facts of what he did and is a bullshit argument.

Yeah pretty sure he fucking damaged his kids on some level emotionally through this.

Is it damage? Or is it the risk of damage?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:02 am 

leashyourkids wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

So do millions of fathers around the world every year. Why the outrage over this specific incident?

Because he said mean things on the radio about people that BadRogue likes.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:04 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
leashyourkids wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Because it is someone who is relevant to the subject matter of this board. That's why we are talking about him and not Joe Schmoe, who I would give the same judgment towards.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:05 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Pretty sure on some level there will be emotional damage. It will be deeper on others, but there are countless studies supporting this.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:06 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Pretty sure on some level there will be emotional damage. It will be deeper on others, but there are countless studies supporting this.

Right, but how would we know? What specific examples relating to Drinky do we have to know this?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:07 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Right, but how would we know? What specific examples relating to Drinky do we have to know this?

Well we have the friend of the couple that shared all of the dirty laundry and evidence on Twitter. No one involved has flat out denied it.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:09 am 

How do we know the level of damage that may or may not have inflicted on his kids?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:11 am 

Ogie, all I'm saying is the potential for emotional issues has been heightened. We have no idea how this will play out, and I pray that no one is keeping tabs on Drinky's kids 5-10 years from now just to find out.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:11 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
How do we know the level of damage that may or may not have inflicted on his kids?

What do I know, I'm only married to someone who's specialty is Human Development and Family Studies.

If I ever did what Drinky did, she joked she would run me over with the car. My mother (who was in the room) added that she would back the car up over me afterwards. :lol:

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Thu May 18, 2017 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:12 am 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

What do I know, I'm only married to someone who's specialty is Human Development and Family Studies.

:lol:

Me too! Haha that's funny.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:12 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Jbi11s wrote:
Ogie, all I'm saying is the potential for emotional issues has been heightened. We have no idea how this will play out, and I pray that no one is keeping tabs on Drinky's kids 5-10 years from now just to find out.

5-10 years from now Drinky will be a sales rep at CDW and no one will care.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:13 am 

spmack wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

One name: Badrogue17

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:13 am 

Jbi11s wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

:lol:

Me too! Haha that's funny.

I guess it's a fairly common field of study :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:18 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Jbi11s wrote:
spmack wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

One name: Badrogue17

Leave Keyana alone!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:23 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Chus wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
According to this 4 out of 10 marriages in America have encountered adultery. It's a shitty thing to do, but it's not the uncommon situation some make it to be.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/

No one is saying it's uncommon. We are saying that it's awful, especially when children are involved.

Lets not forget his religious leanings either which he liked to trot out from time to time .

Nobody will forget as long as you are scouring Twitter all day, under many aliases, just to point out the hypocrisy of local radio hosts.

Since you already have that covered on here I'm just trying to carve out my niche .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:26 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
Chus wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
According to this 4 out of 10 marriages in America have encountered adultery. It's a shitty thing to do, but it's not the uncommon situation some make it to be.

No one is saying it's uncommon. We are saying that it's awful, especially when children are involved.

Lets not forget his religious leanings either which he liked to trot out from time to time .

Nobody will forget as long as you are scouring Twitter all day, under many aliases, just to point out the hypocrisy of local radio hosts.

Since you already have that covered on here I'm just trying to carve out my niche .

That niche he's carving out has been followed by many in Chicago media.

It must feel validating, eh?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:28 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
badrogue17 wrote:
Chus wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

What?

You know who else lashes out at others in the face of fair criticism? Julie.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

Last edited by Chus on Thu May 18, 2017 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:33 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Heaven
Let him who is without sin among you cast the first stone.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:35 am 

Jesus wrote:

I think I had a Jesus mult long ago, but Biggie crucified him.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:37 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Heaven
Douchebag wrote:
Jesus wrote:

I think I had a Jesus mult long ago, but Biggie crucified him.

You went out like a lamb but I am back like a lion.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:39 am 

Why doesn't Jesus know the difference between subjective and objective nouns?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:52 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
leashyourkids wrote:

Because who gives a shit. Fucking nerd.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:02 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Hockey Gay wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

And Jesus was from the Middle East. Let's cut him slack on a second language.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:04 am 

Hockey Gay wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

We all know you're hurting deep down inside. The pain is palpable. Let it out. Be who you are. Share your news with us.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:08 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
leashyourkids wrote:
This is what's baffling me. I promise you all know people and are probably related to some who have committed infidelity.

I had lunch with one yesterday.

The fries were good.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:08 am 

leashyourkids wrote:
Hockey Gay wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

We all know you're hurting deep down inside. The pain is palpable. Let it out. Be who you are. Share your news with us.

Can't hide in that closet forever Gay.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:11 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Would you guys who are so judgmental end a friendship if your buddy was cheating? Would you tell his wife? Or would you mind your own fucking business?

A friend of mine who I played in a band with used to pick up a lot of chicks. He was married and his wife was smoking hot. One night we were playing this bar at Division and Damen that doesn't exist anymore and this cute girl is standing right in front mooning over my guy. He ended up getting drunk and high with her and banging her in his car. Afterward she passed out in the backseat.

The next morning there was a party at his wife's aunt's house in the suburbs. He had to get there but he didn't know what to do with the girl. So he drove over there, changed his shirt, and went to the party, leaving the girl in the car.

The whole family was sitting around the backyard when suddenly the broad comes staggering in all disheveled looking for my buddy. That didn't go over so well. :lol:

You've told this story before. Have we reached the end of JORR Stories?

If that's the case, just shut this all down and turn out the lights.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:14 am 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Would you guys who are so judgmental end a friendship if your buddy was cheating? Would you tell his wife? Or would you mind your own fucking business?

A friend of mine who I played in a band with used to pick up a lot of chicks. He was married and his wife was smoking hot. One night we were playing this bar at Division and Damen that doesn't exist anymore and this cute girl is standing right in front mooning over my guy. He ended up getting drunk and high with her and banging her in his car. Afterward she passed out in the backseat.

The next morning there was a party at his wife's aunt's house in the suburbs. He had to get there but he didn't know what to do with the girl. So he drove over there, changed his shirt, and went to the party, leaving the girl in the car.

The whole family was sitting around the backyard when suddenly the broad comes staggering in all disheveled looking for my buddy. That didn't go over so well. :lol:

You've told this story before. Have we reached the end of JORR Stories?

If that's the case, just shut this all down and turn out the lights.

JORR has been in reruns for awhile.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

If I ever did what Drinky did, she joked she would run me over with the car. My mother (who was in the room) added that she would back the car up over me afterwards. :lol:

Well that's a healthy attitude to have. You should be killed. (And way to be supportive Mom.) It's interesting that sex is such a taboo. Women can fetishize shoes, shopping and virtually any form of materialism, but even thinking about wanting to bang another woman means you are a pig.

Family Studies is so full of pseudo-science. How can you measure "emotional damage"? It's a field that's filled with feminist-group think. I recall reading the book the Second Shift. When describing a man, it was "alcohol or abused alcohol" when it was a woman, she had a "drinking problem".

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 22  Next