It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Ninguno
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Would you guys who are so judgmental end a friendship if your buddy was cheating? Would you tell his wife? Or would you mind your own fucking business?

A friend of mine who I played in a band with used to pick up a lot of chicks. He was married and his wife was smoking hot. One night we were playing this bar at Division and Damen that doesn't exist anymore and this cute girl is standing right in front mooning over my guy. He ended up getting drunk and high with her and banging her in his car. Afterward she passed out in the backseat.

The next morning there was a party at his wife's aunt's house in the suburbs. He had to get there but he didn't know what to do with the girl. So he drove over there, changed his shirt, and went to the party, leaving the girl in the car.

The whole family was sitting around the backyard when suddenly the broad comes staggering in all disheveled looking for my buddy. That didn't go over so well. :lol:

This is what's baffling me. I promise you all know people and are probably related to some who have committed infidelity. Did you get on your moral high horse with them? If not, why do you care so much about a local radio producer? It's really nobody's business but his own.

Did you ever consider the fact that perhaps our opinions in this matter are influenced by those we know who were victims of or affected by infidelity?

maybe it's time you talk to your "Pastor" about this issue, and stop annoying normal people with your inane moralizing on this board. Marriage was invented by men as a way to legitimize the passing down of property. The "legitimate" children got to keep the family name and the family money. Marriage also served as a way to form political alliances.

For thousands of years civilization had survived and thrived with legitimate and illegitimate children and it will continue to do so.

the children will understand when they grow up. (and he can he fulfill his paternal duties to them without necessarily being with/married to their mother)

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:53 pm 

Peter Pan grew up. Why do you guys find it such a difficult story to believe? He's not the first producer at the station to leave the industry.

His pay far exceeded your estimates. He was doing ok for himself at the station and had side gigs.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
good dolphin wrote:
Peter Pan grew up. Why do you guys find it such a difficult story to believe? He's not the first producer at the station to leave the industry.

His pay far exceeded your estimates. He was doing ok for himself at the station and had side gigs.

Man, this guy just couldn't remain loyal, could he?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:12 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
good dolphin wrote:

I have it on very good authority that he made 50k, and your boy Larry makes 68k...I know you think you know what's up, ya dont...the salaries have dropped significantly the last 10 years..its a dying business.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:35 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Douchebag wrote:
Darkside wrote:
spmack wrote:
It doesn't get as worse as entry level Sales Reps for a computer reseller.

Yes it does.

Avaya?

Bless you.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

What's the latest, Spmack? Give an update on the status. You gonna bring drinky to Doc?

I didn't know you two were friends.

In Feder's article it said drinky refused to give a comment. So he's in lock down.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
I'm trying Beardown, but I don't think there's anything I can do to convince him. All I simply did was publicly invite him on. Maybe Doug can have Mac talk to him.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

spmack wrote:
I'm trying Beardown, but I don't think there's anything I can do to convince him. All I simply did was publicly invite him on. Maybe Doug can have Mac talk to him.

Through twitter or do you text and call him? Just curious. Are your friends with him?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:53 pm 

Beardown wrote:
spmack wrote:

Through twitter or do you text and call him? Just curious. Are your friends with him?

Not friends at all. I just simply asked him on Twitter. That's it. Don't try to get all "Beardown" on me.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:

If it's like you suggest, and maybe you're right, that he was doing quite well at the SCORE financially, then why quit with 2 kids? It's not like it was heavy lifting either.

Any other gig will be a starters pay and much harder with longer hours. 8 hours as opposed to 5 hours.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

spmack wrote:
Beardown wrote:
spmack wrote:

Not friends at all. I just simply asked him on Twitter. That's it. Don't try to get all "Beardown" on me.

Not at all. I was simply asking.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

As for ICE GIRL, for a married women, she certainly does like to comment on another guy way too much. I mean a PM to somebody saying drinky has plenty of opportunities. And her concern for him over the comments in this thread. Pretty weird to do that. For a married women.

I know, ICE GIRL, nothing to see. It's normal. We're the ones that aren't normal. Gotcha. Keep telling yourself that. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:
. cuz you don't declare all the tips. .

another thing he and icegirl would have in common

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:05 am 

Beardown wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

If it's like you suggest, and maybe you're right, that he was doing quite well at the SCORE financially, then why quit with 2 kids? It's not like it was heavy lifting either.

Any other gig will be a starters pay and much harder with longer hours. 8 hours as opposed to 5 hours.

Because I didn't say quite well

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:57 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Your initial premise is flawed. Many producers have left the Score precisely because they're not making a livable wage. So why do you assume drinky was "doing ok for himself?"

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:00 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Because he was the EXECUTIVE producer . Huge bump in pay. Takes you right from the Sunset Inn to a Motel 6 for your trysts.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:13 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Tall Midget wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Your initial premise is flawed. Many producers have left the Score precisely because they're not making a livable wage. So why do you assume drinky was "doing ok for himself?"

I gotta believe that you would be able to negotiate a comfortable salary for yourself if you're the decade+-tenured producer of a ratings success as vintage B&B was.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:33 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

His situation changed recently.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:37 am 

How so? You know something we don't?

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:12 am 
1000 CLUB

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

I gotta believe that you would be able to negotiate a comfortable salary for yourself if you're the decade+-tenured producer of a ratings success as vintage B&B was.

Yeah, he probably had the best leverage in the history of leverage.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:13 am 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Do tell.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:13 am 

Jesse Rogers was actually able to stay a beat reporter for more than a year.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:23 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Tall Midget wrote:
Yeah, he probably had the best leverage in the history of leverage.

I don't know who that is. But when I say "comfortable" I don't mean River North.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:31 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
badrogue17 wrote:

Jesse does TV as well for ABC locally on a regular basis.

He is a great example of someone who worked at his craft and grew professionally because of it.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:32 am 

Seacrest wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

He is a great example of someone who worked at his craft and grew professionally because of it.

I know he catches a lot of grief but he's not terrible at what he does.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:34 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
badrogue17 wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

He's gotten quite good at it actually.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:36 am 

Seacrest wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Its amazing that one can actually relay relevant info to the hosts without sounding like a total asswipe.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:40 am 

pizza_Place: Barraco's
badrogue17 wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Its amazing that one can actually relay relevant info to the hosts without sounding like a total asswipe.

Ehhhhhhh asswipe maybe not, but a total goober.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:47 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Beardown wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Do tell.

Are you and spmack just messing with me? I don't know drinky but over the past year he has had major adjustments to both his private and professional life. He no longer has a two income family and he did not receive the promotion he was anticipating.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:50 am 

Seacrest wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Taste is subjective.

If you like your information delivered by a "reporter" wearing pom poms, Jesse is your guy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next