It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:31 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
How do we know the level of damage that may or may not have inflicted on his kids?

What do I know, I'm only married to someone who's specialty is Human Development and Family Studies.

If I ever did what Drinky did, she joked she would run me over with the car. My mother (who was in the room) added that she would back the car up over me afterwards. :lol:

Well that's a healthy attitude to have. You should be killed. (And way to be supportive Mom.) It's interesting that sex is such a taboo. Women can fetishize shoes, shopping and virtually any form of materialism, but even thinking about wanting to bang another woman means you are a pig.

Family Studies is so full of pseudo-science. How can you measure "emotional damage"? It's a field that's filled with feminist-group think. I recall reading the book the Second Shift. When describing a man, it was "alcohol or abused alcohol" when it was a woman, she had a "drinking problem".

So now I'm the one supporting feminism... You've seen my posts in the Julie thread, right? :lol:

Sorry for 1: having a joke with my wife and family and 2: actually adhering to scientific data.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:32 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
How do we know the level of damage that may or may not have inflicted on his kids?

What do I know, I'm only married to someone who's specialty is Human Development and Family Studies.

If I ever did what Drinky did, she joked she would run me over with the car. My mother (who was in the room) added that she would back the car up over me afterwards. :lol:

Well that's a healthy attitude to have. You should be killed. (And way to be supportive Mom.) It's interesting that sex is such a taboo. Women can fetishize shoes, shopping and virtually any form of materialism, but even thinking about wanting to bang another woman means you are a pig.

Family Studies is so full of pseudo-science. How can you measure "emotional damage"? It's a field that's filled with feminist-group think. I recall reading the book the Second Shift. When describing a man, it was "alcohol or abused alcohol" when it was a woman, she had a "drinking problem".

So now I'm the one supporting feminism... You've seen my posts in the Julie thread, right? :lol:

Sorry for 1: having a joke with my wife and family and 2: actually adhering to scientific data.

You are a terrible person!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:52 am 
Jbi11s wrote:
spmack wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Ogie, all I'm saying is the potential for emotional issues has been heightened. We have no idea how this will play out, and I pray that no one is keeping tabs on Drinky's kids 5-10 years from now just to find out.

5-10 years from now Drinky will be a sales rep at CDW and no one will care.

One name: Badrogue17

I would add Beardown to that list.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:56 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

What scientific data are you adhering to? There is no measurement for "emotional damage". Something like 40 percent of the population is/was raised in a single parent home. Are their lives ruined? I believe that family studies as a field is loaded with pseudo-science feminism. It's how we get ideas like half the population was raped and domestic violence spikes on the Super Bowl.

Do you not think that killing someone for cheating doesn't happen? It's become justified as a reason for violence, which I find strange.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:59 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

What scientific data are you adhering to? There is no measurement for "emotional damage". Something like 40 percent of the population is/was raised in a single parent home. Are their lives ruined? I believe that family studies as a field is loaded with pseudo-science feminism. It's how we get ideas like half the population was raped and domestic violence spikes on the Super Bowl.

Do you not think that killing someone for cheating doesn't happen? It's become justified as a reason for violence, which I find strange.

It certainly seems to be killing at least one career amiright?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:00 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

It certainly seems to be killing at least one career amiright?

I see what you did there.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:31 pm 

Why are we so focused on kids of divorce when we have to end apartheid. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

I mean, right?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
good dolphin wrote:
Why are we so focused on kids of divorce when we have to end apartheid. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

I mean, right?

I don't get it.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
good dolphin wrote:

I mean, right?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:39 pm 

good dolphin wrote:

I mean, right?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:43 pm 

I forgot you guys were playing checkers.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
good dolphin wrote:
I forgot you guys were playing checkers.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Positanos on 55th Street
good dolphin wrote:

I mean, right?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Braconi's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Well we have the friend of the couple that shared all of the dirty laundry and evidence on Twitter. No one involved has flat out denied it.

Oh ....you mean the twitter account that was taken down per my Attorney's instructions because NONE of what was said accurate?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:14 pm 

IceGirl wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Well we have the friend of the couple that shared all of the dirty laundry and evidence on Twitter. No one involved has flat out denied it.

Oh ....you mean the twitter account that was taken down per my Attorney's instructions because NONE of what was said accurate?

If you wish to correct the record, the floor is yours.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:18 pm 

Apparently they were just doing that time honored and wacky bit where it only looked like they were having an affair.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

IceGirl wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Just curious, why do you care about this site? You're a pretty girl, just go out and enjoy your life

Last edited by Score is doomed on Thu May 18, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Braconi's
badrogue17 wrote:
Apparently they were just doing that time honored and wacky bit where it only looked like they were having an affair.

Didn't say that either....just the happenings that were said to take place - were not at all accurate. I have no problem owning up to things. I do have a problem with people creating stories and running with them like they are facts.

And to the question on why do I care about this site ..... great solid point.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:19 pm 

IceGirl wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Didn't say that either....just the happenings that were said to take place - were not at all accurate. I have no problem owning up to things. I do have a problem with people creating stories and running with them like they are facts.

What was it that Beardown said? Talking but not saying anything?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

If you wish to correct the record, the floor is yours.

The floor, the bed, the pool table, the kitchen table, the backseat, ......

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:31 pm 

Cashman wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

What was it that Beardown said? Talking but not saying anything?

To be fair, plenty is said by what is omitted.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
IceGirl wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

It would be easy to end all speculation.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:41 pm 

The Board has IceGirl on the run!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:02 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
The Board has IceGirl on the run!

Looks only get you soo far. And just like radio, they don't get you far on a message board.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

Doc, reach out to drinky. Ask him to be your next guest on your podcast. Don't take no for an answer.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:32 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Beardown wrote:
Doc, reach out to drinky. Ask him to be your next guest on your podcast. Don't take no for an answer.

I'm going to take a wild guess that drinky would not be interested in participating in any project even remotely related to this site.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:43 pm 

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:05 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I'm going to take a wild guess that drinky would not be interested in participating in any project even remotely related to this site.

What gives you that impression? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:21 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Maybe in sort of an "Around the Town" with Matty guest capacity. Can give recommendations on 4hr nap motels . I've always wondered about those 2 scary fleabag dive motels Rt 30 in Oswego .

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next