It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Score cafe
I've nailed it. Why did Drinky leave without something else lined up? Who would do that? I know why. Goff has compromising information on Drinky and Drinky leaving was the price to pay for Goff's silence. Why else would it be anything else? Has to be. Think about it. Goff took Drinky's rightful spot. And not just any spot. He took THE spot, Uncle Terry's spot, who is Drinky's surrogate father. That had to had pissed Drinky off so he began to resent Goff. Things got icy cold between them, and it only increased once Drinky realized that Goff brought nothing to the show. So things hot heated between the two. But we know Drinky is a dumbass and likes to take pictures of him being a dumbass. So Goff had to have something on Drinky. And when things escalated between them Goff played that card and off Drinky went.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Cali Za Kitchen

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Beardown, what are you going to do if you ever find out what really happened and it's not as juicy as you'd like it to be?

What if i it's just as simple as he needed a change of scenery and quit... Yes the radio 'silence' on this is odd/questionable, but I'm just hoping you're able to get out this weekend and enjoy the Memorial Day Weekend.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
That post was by Beerdown, not Beardown.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:55 pm 

Rookie mistake...

Thanks Tad

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
you got DiCaro'd

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
ChiliDavisEyes wrote:
Rookie mistake...

Thanks Tad

:salut:

Great username, btw.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Barraco's
Tad Queasy wrote:
ChiliDavisEyes wrote:
Rookie mistake...

Thanks Tad

:salut:

Great username, btw.

She's precocious

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:20 pm 

Thanks.

It looked and smelled like a Beardown... but I fell for the Trolling from BEER...

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Goff must have obtained physical evidence that Drinky was the cause of the salsa fiasco in Atlanta.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:34 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
So Goff = Russians?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:43 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beerdown wrote:
I've nailed it. Why did Drinky leave without something else lined up? Who would do that? I know why. Goff has compromising information on Drinky and Drinky leaving was the price to pay for Goff's silence. Why else would it be anything else? Has to be. Think about it. Goff took Drinky's rightful spot. And not just any spot. He took THE spot, Uncle Terry's spot, who is Drinky's surrogate father. That had to had pissed Drinky off so he began to resent Goff. Things got icy cold between them, and it only increased once Drinky realized that Goff brought nothing to the show. So things hot heated between the two. But we know Drinky is a dumbass and likes to take pictures of him being a dumbass. So Goff had to have something on Drinky. And when things escalated between them Goff played that card and off Drinky went.

:roll:

This is why some people hate the board. Bad speculation like this. Good speculation is good. That's why I'm beloved. Even though everybody pretends to hate me.

If Goff had compromising info on drinky he wouldn't do him the way you suggested. He'd shake him down for money, playa!!!

Goff: Damn right!!!!

Beardown: See. Even Goff is on my side on this one. We're both laughing at your attempt to be me. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:03 pm 

pizza_Place: J.B. Alberto's
Beardown wrote:
Beerdown wrote:

This is why some people hate the board. Bad speculation like this. Good speculation is good. That's why I'm beloved. Even though everybody pretends to hate me.

If Goff had compromising info on drinky he wouldn't do him the way you suggested. He'd shake him down for money, playa!!!

Beardown: See. Even Goff is on my side on this one. We're both laughing at your attempt to be me. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:18 pm 
1000 CLUB

MajorKong wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Beerdown wrote:

You responded to the post. So I guess I'm not talking to myself.

MajorKong: :oops:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:30 pm 

pizza_Place: J.B. Alberto's
Beardown wrote:
MajorKong wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Beerdown wrote:

You responded to the post. So I guess I'm not talking to myself.

MajorKong: :oops:

MajorKong: Well, I'm just a Beardown mult anyway! :rendeer:

Beardown: Woah! This is getting meta!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:39 pm 

ChiliDavisEyes wrote:
Beardown, what are you going to do if you ever find out what really happened and it's not as juicy as you'd like it to be?

What if i it's just as simple as he needed a change of scenery and quit... Yes the radio 'silence' on this is odd/questionable, but I'm just hoping you're able to get out this weekend and enjoy the Memorial Day Weekend.

I'm always at work 24/7 for the board uncovering the dark secrets at the horror house known as the score. It could have been simple but since drinky is a dumbass he just had to complicate things. The timing of this is very telling. First drinky gets into an affair, Terry leaves, Goff and Parkins take up the two slots, Holmes is rejected, and then drinky leaves with no notice. This all points to Goff holding compromising info on drinky. Don't thank me for this, I'm just doing my job.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beerdown wrote:
ChiliDavisEyes wrote:

I'm always at work 24/7 for the board uncovering the dark secrets at the horror house known as the score. It could have been simple but since drinky is a dumbass he just had to complicate things. The timing of this is very telling. First drinky gets into an affair, Terry leaves, Goff and Parkins take up the two slots, Holmes is rejected, and then drinky leaves with no notice. This all points to Goff holding compromising info on drinky. Don't thank me for this, I'm just doing my job.

Atta boy. You roll with this. I like it.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:52 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Beerdown wrote:

Your old news beardown. I am the new window into the score grapevine. I'm younger better and more plugged in then you. I'm beerdown with an e because e comes after a, just like I come after you. I also stay true to my name so I can get in the same frame of mind that you have when you write.

I'm chasing you out of the market. Not only am I better but I also have even less of a life than you do. You'll have no purpose here in three months.

Also I've got it on good word that drinky left a goodbye note that he wants an ally to read out on air. Or at least some of it. That's been found out and squashed. Anyone notice how a certain someone has been missing from the air the past week?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

Like I said, I like it.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:24 pm 
Beardown wrote:
Like I said, I like it.

If Beerdown kept parodying your comedy bits and you drank bleach would anyone notice?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

Baby McNown wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Like I said, I like it.

If Beerdown kept parodying your comedy bits and you drank bleach would anyone notice?

I've been drinking bleach for years. So I don't think that's a factor in your hypothetical.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
I just now saw beerdown vs beardown. I really thought he had flipped his lid responding to himself, and it didn't make any sense.