It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Goff has a 3 year deal
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:44 pm 

Jason Goff wrote:
I hate Facebook. And you should too. The foolishness I see posted here on a daily basis is embarrassing. Women talking crazy about men (never really confronting their own issues). Men talking a big game and not achieving a whole hell of a lot. Stupid long middle names of things you're not doing. No you're not James ImKillingTheGame Johnson. If there weren't pictures that I didn't want to lose, I'd be done with this whole thing. And don't forget the people who feel like equality takes away from their rights as an American. This thing is retarding the growth of way too many people. It'll be strictly work stuff from here on out. This is dumb. FOH

Done with your show too. Good luck.
· Reply · 6 mins
Jason Goff
Jason Goff I don't need your luck. I've got talent and a 3 year deal. You follow me for a reason.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:46 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Great response!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
conns7901 wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:
I hate Facebook. And you should too. The foolishness I see posted here on a daily basis is embarrassing. Women talking crazy about men (never really confronting their own issues). Men talking a big game and not achieving a whole hell of a lot. Stupid long middle names of things you're not doing. No you're not James ImKillingTheGame Johnson. If there weren't pictures that I didn't want to lose, I'd be done with this whole thing. And don't forget the people who feel like equality takes away from their rights as an American. This thing is retarding the growth of way too many people. It'll be strictly work stuff from here on out. This is dumb. FOH

· Reply · 6 mins
Jason Goff
Jason Goff I don't need your luck. I've got talent and a 3 year deal. You follow me for a reason.

Remember all those times Goff has confronted people on the air ? Me either .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Score cafe
conns7901 wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

· Reply · 6 mins
Jason Goff

As Goff would say: "THERE IT IS, PLAYA."

This is the compromising information Goff held over Drinky. He knew Mitch signed him for 3 years. Drinky didn't know. Becuz he's a dumbass he thought he signed him for 1 year. Little did he know. He stuck around assuming he would replace Goff.

Then Goff dropped it. He said: "I'M HERE FOR 3 YEARS, DUMBASS CRACKA!"

Drinky: :oops:

Something was going on like I've been saying.

I win. Again.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
the sanctimonious national nba talk that consumes B&G... is offputting, especially when it comes from Jason "Gar Foreman is for sure fired" Goff...

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:54 pm 

Beerdown wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

· Reply · 6 mins
Jason Goff

This is the compromising information Goff held over Drinky. He knew Mitch signed him for 3 years. Drinky didn't know. Becuz he's a dumbass he thought he signed him for 1 year. Little did he know. He stuck around assuming he would replace Goff.

I win. Again.

This is Curious Hair.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:55 pm 

billypootons wrote:
the sanctimonious national nba talk that consumes B&G... is offputting, especially when it comes from Jason "Gar Foreman is for sure fired" Goff...

He's going to crow about a 3 year deal? :lol: He should thank the Cubs that they have talent because no one is tuning in to hear him.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:56 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
conns7901 wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

· Reply · 6 mins
Jason Goff

He's right. Congrats, Jason.

He will be back on Facebook 2 weeks after signing that deal.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:59 pm 

Yeah very brave I'd quit this social media platforms but for ________ stance he's taking there .

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:18 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
conns7901 wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

· Reply · 6 mins
Jason Goff

i find it awfully amusing that now that Goffralopithicus has reached THE PROMISED LAND [i.e. he's got a flagship/drivetime radio show gig in a top-3 USA radio market at a station he layed roots at-- congrats dude] he suddenly doesn't need that SOCMED[ia] ALS he was meticulously building up for years [you know, the one he went out of his way to let everyone know stanicalypse couldn't be a part of =] so now he's literally too good for facebook?! ahhahahahahahaha.... holy shit! what a surprise, huh? if he doesn't necessarily have FUCK YOU MONEY he's definitely got FUCK YOU STATUS now, so on to the proper FUCK YOUs, eh? =P

he's not wrong in that yenta-ing it up on facebook is stupid.... i've personally d/evolved into just kind of doing my thing on instagram and dropping ~95% of those posts onto facebook as my new "content" -- maybe once every few weeks i'll go about 5mins deep down into my latest news feed and hit people's posts up with [much-needed] comments..... but overall i honestly think instagram has kind of usurped both facebook and twitter because it's lighter [in terms of content-density] and less formal than facebook [i.e. you don't have to swear to a couple deities + interpol that you're using your real name] and it's more substantive than twitter..... so i think using that to simulcast a life of "a picture is worth 1000 words" and then dropping whatever to facebook/twitter [with the latter being a better medium for one off comments like HEY @CELE1BRITY I THINK THAT BEARD YOU GOT IS 9/10THS HILARIOUS AND 1/10THS CREEPY" =]

otherwise.... yeah you know, sheeeeit, since i'm probably too old and curmodgeonly to snapchat or find out what the fuck a kik is, i think instagram's the way to go nowadays.... and you know what the #1 reason why is? CUZ EVERYONE STILL GETS TO SEE YOUR FUCKING KIDS!!!! [and no this actually isn't a shot at goff Himself, just a quixotic cause i've had for years.... let your kid/s put themselves on instagram/internetl don't do it yourself! give em a chance!]

TLDR = now that goff has reached his [likely?] career-apex he doesn't need the little people chattering up his facebook feed with the banalities of their bullshit lives anymore, so y'all need to pipe down and cool out like big-daddy-mazara-beard over here! =]

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:21 pm 

Nas wrote:
Great response!

you have a rather vanilla/bland way of saying HOT TAKE!!!!! dude =P

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:26 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
billypootons wrote:

He's going to crow about a 3 year deal? :lol: He should thank the Cubs that they have talent because no one is tuning in to hear him.

but other than his hardcore ALS, you know, i can't say i've ever gone to a rap show and heard people in the crowd like DAMN YOU HEARD WHAT THAT DUDE JASON GOFF BEEN TALKING ABOUT ON THE SCORE!??! CHECK IT OUT...

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

It's funny how Goff hates facebook for the flaws that he explained. Yet he's the one that outs gay people on the radio. Guess the bad stuff that happens on facebook shouldn't be allowed. But it's cool if it happens on the radio. If he does it.

He's the same as the horrible facebook people.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:17 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
conns7901 wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

· Reply · 6 mins
Jason Goff

Three years of 2.2 and 2.1 shares when the Cubs aren't on? OK then.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:22 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

· Reply · 6 mins
Jason Goff

"You'll be back. Those other guys don't move anything in your soul. You don't feel shit when you listen to them. You'll be back. And I'll be here when you return."

Don't move anything in your soul? What the fuck?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:26 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
conns7901 wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

· Reply · 6 mins
Jason Goff

Despite all the bravado, Goff does a poor job hiding his insecurity issues on-air and online.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:28 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
conns7901 wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

· Reply · 6 mins
Jason Goff

You know what's dumber than Facebook? Someone who can't figure out how to save his pictures without it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:30 am 

Good for Goff. Well earned after a long way working his way up.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:59 am 
1000 CLUB

Terry's Peeps wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

· Reply · 6 mins
Jason Goff

"You'll be back. Those other guys don't move anything in your soul. You don't feel shit when you listen to them. You'll be back. And I'll be here when you return."

Yeah. Goff often gets a little over dramatic. He's also started taking himself to seriously. You're doing sports talk, Jason. You're not moving souls. Whatever the hell that means anyway.

Congrats on the 3 year deal.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

· Reply · 6 mins
Jason Goff

You know what's dumber than Facebook? Someone who can't figure out how to save his pictures without it.
:lol:

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:57 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
conns7901 wrote:
Beerdown wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

· Reply · 6 mins
Jason Goff

I win. Again.

This is Curious Hair.

I concur ... it reads letter-perfect.

I also think he's Milt Rosenberg (the mult, not the guy) ... I hope that one also has a long and none-too-rare bored presence.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:16 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
It's probably not, but I wouldn't be entirely surprised to learn that Beardown is Beerdown.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:48 am 

Tad Queasy wrote:
It's probably not, but I wouldn't be entirely surprised to learn that Beardown is Beerdown.

Except Beerdown isn't quite AS Beardown as it would be if Beardown was actually Beerdown.

Beerdown is a great mult because you know it's not Beardown, but it is soooo much like Beardown that you have to question your reality. Like those Discover card commercials where the person on the phone and the person in the call center look just enough alike to make you wonder if they're twins or the same person.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:03 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Quote:
Men talking a big game and not achieving a whole hell of a lot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:04 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Good for Goff. Well earned after a long way working his way up.

i can't deny that goff has made "failing upwards" an artform over the last few years =P

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:04 am 

Bagels wrote:
Quote:
Men talking a big game and not achieving a whole hell of a lot

you rang? =P

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:18 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Jason writes with the alcohol-fueled confidence and melodramatic verbosity of a Real Housewife.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:32 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

· Reply · 6 mins
Jason Goff

Holy shit did he actually write that?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:51 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Terry's Peeps wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
Jason Goff wrote:

· Reply · 6 mins
Jason Goff

Holy shit did he actually write that?

Yes.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:54 am 

Wow. Goff cut his teeth in this business producing a show that was predicated on not taking itself too seriously, and made fun of others in the business for taking themselves too seriously. Now he is posting things about his "talent" and how he "moves your soul". He's officially jumped the shark of sports-talk radio.