It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:50 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
Beerdown and Beardown have officially merged.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:51 am 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Peoria Matt wrote:
Beerdown and Beardown have officially merged.

I can't tell the difference at all.

Gets me every time.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Score cafe
IceGirl wrote:
Beerdown wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
He has a job and is doing great. Podcast is just a fun thing for him to do with his buddy. Sorry to disappoint you guys that he's not slumming it like you hoped!!!

Ice Girl. Let me ask you a question. Where would you rank my theories on a scale of 1 to 5. 1 being totally false. I'd give myself a 6. Look at it this way. I was right about drinky starting a podcast. Cuz he's a dumbass. Who does that anymore. I was also right about Drinky and Goff having beef. You may not like me. But you know.im right.

You THINK you are right.

With you being a grown man (???) who is openly obsessed with Matt Abbatacola in your spare time, I find it oddly amusing that you are trying to call him out for having a podcast in his spare time.....

I'm offended that you don't think I'm right. Of course I am. Drinky is not in my head. I'm in his head. Think about it. Why does he tell unfunny jokes. Why does he suck at radio. Why does he enjoy being a dumbass. Cuz he's a dumbass. And he's trying to get a reaction. I'm that reaction. I'm what he wants. And now you seem to be jealous of me. Cuz I'm on Drinky's mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
I thought IceGirl bid the board adieu?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:42 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

IceGirl wrote:
Beerdown wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
He has a job and is doing great. Podcast is just a fun thing for him to do with his buddy. Sorry to disappoint you guys that he's not slumming it like you hoped!!!

Ice Girl. Let me ask you a question. Where would you rank my theories on a scale of 1 to 5. 1 being totally false. I'd give myself a 6. Look at it this way. I was right about drinky starting a podcast. Cuz he's a dumbass. Who does that anymore. I was also right about Drinky and Goff having beef. You may not like me. But you know.im right.

You THINK you are right.

With you being a grown man (???) who is openly obsessed with Matt Abbatacola in your spare time, I find it oddly amusing that you are trying to call him out for having a podcast in his spare time.....

THIS IS BEARDOWN.

Since you thought you were talking to me, I'll answer your question. I didn't know drinky had a job and that this podcast was in his spare time. I thought it was what he was going to do now.

What is drinky's full time job?

I found it amusing that you commented on drinky, on this board, so much while you were married to another person. With you being a grown women (???). That was kind of weird. I think most people would agree with me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
IceGirl wrote:
Beerdown wrote:
IceGirl wrote:

You THINK you are right.

Do not feed the mults (or Beardown)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
sjboyd0137 wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
Beerdown wrote:
IceGirl wrote:

You THINK you are right.

Beerdown is 1 mult who should be fed

pizza_Place: Quonset
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:

It's even worse. He's obsessed with a guy who's obsessed with Matt Abbatacola.

Let's all wrap our heads around that.

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

Beerdown is 1 mult who should be fed

Doesn't need it...brings the magic on its own.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
Beerdown wrote:
IceGirl wrote:

You THINK you are right.

It's even worse. He's obsessed with a guy who's obsessed with Matt Abbatacola.

Let's all wrap our heads around that.
I believe you mean we should think about it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:18 pm 

Beardown wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
Beerdown wrote:
IceGirl wrote:

You THINK you are right.

THIS IS BEARDOWN.

Since you thought you were talking to me, I'll answer your question. I didn't know drinky had a job and that this podcast was in his spare time. I thought it was what he was going to do now.

I found it amusing that you commented on drinky, on this board, so much while you were married to another person. With you being a grown women (???). That was kind of weird. I think most people would agree with me.

IceGirl don't be fooled by this pretender. His sentences are too long and he uses commas. He's not the real deal. I am.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:25 pm 

Beerdown wrote:
Beardown wrote:
IceGirl wrote:
Beerdown wrote:
IceGirl wrote:

You THINK you are right.

THIS IS BEARDOWN.

IceGirl don't be fooled by this pretender. His sentences are too long and he uses commas. He's not the real deal. I am.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
what does beerdown have chained to his furnace?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:00 pm 

SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:

Beardown

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Beerdown wrote:
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:

Beardown

:lol: :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
so who is going to create the mult "icegurl"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:43 pm 

billypootons wrote:
so who is going to create the mult "icegurl"

And what? Actually give information?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:28 pm 

pizza_Place: billss
I'm convinced beerdown and beardown are the same.

And icegirl is a mult.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:37 pm 
1000 CLUB

I'm just saying, hypothetically, if you bang another person, while you are married, especially if you have kids, you're worse then somebody posting on a message board.

The hypothetical person I described is the true scum bag.

I'd never do that.

I'll make the joke before you can. No white women women would ever marry me to give me the opportunity. True. I know. I'd still never do it if some dumb ass white women would agree to marry me.

I'll take most stones thrown at me. But not from some people. Glass house. You know the saying.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Braconi's
Beardown wrote:
I'm just saying, hypothetically, if you bang another person, while you are married, especially if you have kids, you're worse then somebody posting on a message board.

I'd never do that.

I'll make the joke before you can. No white women women would ever marry me to give me the opportunity. True. I know. I'd still never do it if some dumb ass white women would agree to marry me.

I'll take most stones thrown at me. But not from some people. Glass house. You know the saying.

Please, tell me more about my marriage....and the details about what happened? Surely the people in Twitterland and message boards don't know the truth about anything. But Beardown does!

I said nothing about people posting, I only talked of your openly obsessive behavior about Matt, which I've learned has gone on for years. Spooky.

Carry on with your obsession.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:06 pm 

IceGirl wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I'd never do that.

Please, tell me more about my marriage....and the details about what happened? Surely the people in Twitterland and message boards don't know the truth about anything. But Beardown does!

I said nothing about people posting, I only talked of your openly obsessive behavior about Matt, which I've learned has gone on for years. Spooky.

But he's obsessed with me. We went over this. Are you jealous of me cuz I'm on Drinky's mind? It's okay if you are. I'd be jealous of me too. If I was a dumbass. Like Drinky.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:08 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...

This has potential for an endless circular conversation.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

IceGirl wrote:
Beardown wrote:

I'd never do that.

I was talking hypothetically. As I mentioned in the post. For anybody in that situation. Never gave names or got specific. For you to protest and assume I was talking about you is interesting. Spooky.

Carry on throwing stones in that glass house.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Peoria Matt wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
Peoria Matt wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I might give his show a listen. Always liked drinky's shows back in the day. Didn't consume much of the shows in past few years.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:58 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
IceGirl wrote:

Lol @ not slumming it... We seen his 300 sf studio.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Braconi's
312player wrote:
IceGirl wrote:

You have? You've been there? Shoot, must've missed you! You also must've missed the 2 bedrooms in his "studio"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:19 pm 

IceGirl wrote:
312player wrote:
IceGirl wrote:

You have? You've been there? Shoot, must've missed you! You also must've missed the 2 bedrooms in his "studio"

Be honest with me. Do you have pictures of Larry in the hallway. For memory's sake.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:31 pm 

IceGirl wrote:
312player wrote:
IceGirl wrote:

Did your hubby meet you, at his 2 bedroom apartment?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next