It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

Good Dolphin brought up a situation. I've heard a few. Others have mentioned these situations as well.

The Deerfield, privileged boy, who came from money, sounds funny when he does the "That's right, Goff. You tell them. White people suck!!!"

Honestly, I even think Bernstein thinks he sounds like a dumb ass in these moments. But he feels the need to do it.

It's a weird thing. Especially when Bernstein looks for street cred with his words like Good Dolphin cited. Not that Goff came from the mean streets of the hood either. Which is what he likes to portray. That's another weird part.

These two are something.

Last edited by Beardown on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
GREAT THREAD you fucking lunatic.

If you need mental help, there are plenty here who are in the industry.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:30 pm 
1000 CLUB

What did I say that wasn't true?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:32 pm 

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:38 pm 
1000 CLUB

Funny.

But nobody ever gives a counter argument to what I say. I think a lot of you agree with me sometimes. It's just a thing to bash me. That's what you do.

Christ, even the well respected Good Dolphin raised this issue.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:54 pm 
1000 CLUB

For example, Bernstein would often say to a black caller, "There is no KKK member underneath your bed."

Bernstein has said that, to black callers, for similar issues that Goff raises about RACE.

He doesn't say that to Goff. Just wondering why. Well, I know why. But just pointing it out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Beardown, you are probably correct but you're the last person who still listens so you sound like a crazy person.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:48 am 

Beardown wrote:
Good Dolphin brought up a situation. I've heard a few. Others have mentioned these situations as well.

The Deerfield, privileged boy, who came from money, sounds funny when he does the "That's right, Goff. You tell them. White people suck!!!"

Honestly, I even think Bernstein thinks he sounds like a dumb ass in these moments. But he feels the need to do it.

It's a weird thing. Especially when Bernstein looks for street cred with his words like Good Dolphin cited. Not that Goff came from the mean streets of the hood either. Which is what he likes to portray. That's another weird part.

These two are something.

You should send Tannehill the cut from CNN about six months ago where one guy questions the others street cred because he came from Evanston.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4OzKl1HomM

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Beardown wrote:
well respected Good Dolphin

Sttrrrreeeeeetttccchhh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jbi11s wrote:
Beardown wrote:
well respected Good Dolphin

Sttrrrreeeeeetttccchhh

Fine. Good Dolphin is hated. But not as much as me. So in my mind, that's well respected.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

Just to add on to the race talk with sexist talk.

I heard Goff do a "Chicago accent" where it was "Dat guy should take off his skirt if he doesn't like pitchers throwin at guys".

I posted it here a few months ago. Goff made a "I don't wear skirts" comment about something.

They really are weird hypocrites.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:15 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Just to add on to the race talk with sexist talk.

I heard Goff do a "Chicago accent" where it was "Dat guy should take off his skirt if he doesn't like pitchers throwin at guys".

I posted it here a few months ago. Goff made a "I don't wear skirts" comment about something.

They really are weird hypocrites.

Goff talking about 88th and Wabash being a frightening part of the "hood" was a bit chicken shit.

Maybe his card should be pulled

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:10 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
:lol: Goff is really a stupid MFer, he's at least consistent in talking out of his Ass. Scared to walk through Chatham... Too funny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

Larry and Goff both said there are some beautiful homes in Englewood. That it Englewood gets a bad rap.

That shocked me. I didn't know that. But I don't doubt them. That there are nice homes.

But if you have the money to buy a nice home, who the hell is gonna buy a house in Englewood? Where the murder rate is so high?

Beardown: Goff? Larry? You gonna move to those nice houses in Englewood?

Goff & Larry: Hell no.

Beardown: Exactly, dumb asses.

When these guys talk it cracks me up.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

They're partners. So it won't ever happen. But I think Dan would like to say "Dude, there isn't a KKK guy under your bed" to Goff. Dan has said that to black callers in the past. Goff is that caller at times.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:08 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Beardown wrote:
"That's right, Goff. You tell them. White people suck!!!"

welp, at the risk of "getting [a lil bit*] racial up in this piece" (-doogie howser from undercover brother) i just wanna toss out there that generally speaking jewish ppl are white ppl when they wanna be, but then at the same time AU CONTRAIRE MON FRERE DON'T YOU EVEN GO THERE when they don't wanna be. so you know, it's perfectly cromulent for bernstein to get up on his soap box and talk down to us genetic mutations like we're the biggest POS's in the whole of human history cuz like, you know, something about a ralph wiggum valentine from the divine and all.

/me hurries back to the kiddie table cuz i've heard unsubstantiated rumors of jello tonight! #Yum^2

* = not to be confused with RAPPING SINSATION ""LIL BIT [HORZ]"", who, legend has it, has lyrics that you can backmask to find out that he sucks dick, yeah!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:30 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Beardown wrote:
Larry and Goff both said there are some beautiful homes in Englewood. That it Englewood gets a bad rap.

That shocked me. I didn't know that. But I don't doubt them.

Yeah, if you pop around the neighborhood on Street View, you can find a lot of nice-looking houses, or houses that would look really nice if you fixed them up. They were built to last.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:46 pm 
1000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:
Beardown wrote:

That shocked me. I didn't know that. But I don't doubt them.

Yeah, if you pop around the neighborhood on Street View, you can find a lot of nice-looking houses, or houses that would look really nice if you fixed them up. They were built to last.

But if you have the type of money to afford those homes, who the hell wants to live in Englewood? Ya know, with the crime and murder rate. I mean Goff and Larry were both implying that well off people should buy those homes.

Well, Goff and Larry are well off. Do they want to live in Englewood with the crime/murder rate? They gonna move there? Does Goff want to subject little Jace to a stray bullet? Hell no. These SCORE guys are something else. "We" don't want to live there, but you're racist if you don't want to live there. It's basically what they were saying.

Meanwhile, Bernstein once said of the people living in Englewood..."MOVE".

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:25 pm 

Yeah, I don't think gentrification of Englewood is likely, nor would it be welcome. It's just worth pointing out that people envision some kind of bombed-out nightmare like Gary (I sure did) but would be surprised to find that the housing stock is very much intact and respectable. There are three-flats and bungalows that wouldn't be out of place on the north side. It shouldn't be beyond hope.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:36 pm 

Beardown wrote:

That shocked me. I didn't know that. But I don't doubt them. That there are nice homes.

But if you have the money to buy a nice home, who the hell is gonna buy a house in Englewood? Where the murder rate is so high?

Beardown: Goff? Larry? You gonna move to those nice houses in Englewood?

Goff & Larry: Hell no.

Beardown: Exactly, dumb asses.

When these guys talk it cracks me up.

East of Ashland there are some beautiful homes. East of Halsted to the Dan Ryan the homes are even bigger and more beautiful. Unfortunately they're all dilapidated and disrespected for the last 60 years.

West Englewood being gentrified by Mexicans. Read the article by Peter Nickeas about the 78 year old being shot and killed at 68 hermitage. Mentions more Mexicans moving in.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagot ... y,amp.html

Goff is a big pussy and he knows it. And most of you have no idea what's going on in Chicago beyond media.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

Goff is a fast-talking/tough-talking bullshitter. Move to Englewood, Goff. Only way to prove me wrong.

Goff has the answer to everything. No matter what you ask him. You could ask him how to do open heart surgery. He wouldn't say "I don't know". He'd give some fucking answer. He's one of those types. We've all met them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:14 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Goff is a fast-talking/tough-talking bullshitter. ... Goff has the answer to everything. No matter what you ask him.

At least he's in the right industry. You ever meet an engineer like this and not want to self-trepanate?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:05 pm 
1000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Goff is a fast-talking/tough-talking bullshitter. ... Goff has the answer to everything. No matter what you ask him.

At least he's in the right industry. You ever meet an engineer like this and not want to self-trepanate?

No. Not an engineer. My brother-in-law. He's one of those "types" like the great Goff. The guy that thinks he knows all and has the answer for everything.

Goff: :D

Beardown: Exactly, Goffer. That's my point. You once had modesty and humility. Not anymore. When did that leave you?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:11 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Beardown wrote:
Goff is a fast-talking/tough-talking bullshitter. Move to Englewood, Goff. Only way to prove me wrong.

Goff has the answer to everything. No matter what you ask him. You could ask him how to do open heart surgery. He wouldn't say "I don't know". He'd give some fucking answer. He's one of those types. We've all met them.

CFMB is where we gather.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:45 am 

Curious Hair wrote:
Yeah, I don't think gentrification of Englewood is likely, nor would it be welcome. It's just worth pointing out that people envision some kind of bombed-out nightmare like Gary (I sure did) but would be surprised to find that the housing stock is very much intact and respectable. There are three-flats and bungalows that wouldn't be out of place on the north side. It shouldn't be beyond hope.

I've found this to be true in a lot of high crime areas.