It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:16 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
It's been just over 1 month. Enough time to figure out this dynamic. Time for a review.

1. Beardown is having the time of his life. I think he loves the radio marriage of Goff and Dan more than he does the girl chained to his furnace. Or Beerdown. Are they still not lovers? Whatever. Beardown is like a cat on cat nip with Goff. It comes across daily on CFMB. While he was a posting fool with Drinky, it was only dreaming at Drinky's personal problems. Now he jacks off like a fool at Goff's show. He never came at Drinky's. Cuz he hates Drinky. Beardown adores Goff.

2. Beerdown is trying to be more like Beardown. Not like the psycho obsessive poster. The real poster, as Curious Hair would say.

3. Beerdown is trying harder on the CFMB. He actually has stuff of interest for the board. Usually some crazy story he thought up at work. Beardown didn't do that with Drinky. He would just roll in and wing it. So Beerdown thinking more for this board to impress Terry's Peeps. Beerdown wants Beardown's approval. Beerdown didn't give a shit what Drinky thought of him.

What do you guys think? Give your review.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:22 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
matty leaving sports radio has left a void in bear's life... he takes it out on icegirl here and the furnacegirl at home. sad! It's exhausting parodying bear so i understand beer's absence

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:34 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
denisdman wrote:
It's been just over 1 month. Enough time to figure out this dynamic. Time for a review.

1. Beardown is having the time of his life. I think he loves the radio marriage of Goff and Dan more than he does the girl chained to his furnace. Or Beerdown. Are they still not lovers? Whatever. Beardown is like a cat on cat nip with Goff. It comes across daily on CFMB. While he was a posting fool with Drinky, it was only dreaming at Drinky's personal problems. Now he jacks off like a fool at Goff's show. He never came at Drinky's. Cuz he hates Drinky. Beardown adores Goff.

2. Beerdown is trying to be more like Beardown. Not like the psycho obsessive poster. The real poster, as Curious Hair would say.

3. Beerdown is trying harder on the CFMB. He actually has stuff of interest for the board. Usually some crazy story he thought up at work. Beardown didn't do that with Drinky. He would just roll in and wing it. So Beerdown thinking more for this board to impress Terry's Peeps. Beerdown wants Beardown's approval. Beerdown didn't give a shit what Drinky thought of him.

What do you guys think? Give your review.

I think you need to find something else to occupy your morning. Might I suggest Malort.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:30 am 

I have been fooled quite a few times but I doubt Beerdown's master has the stamina to continue.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:34 am 

pizza_Place: Score cafe
These review threads remind me a lot of Drinky. He loved to interrupt Dan's reviews of restaurants even if it was a commercial. That's how dumb he was. Did he really think we wanted to hear his stupid comments on the reads Dan was doing? I wrote Drinky's comments down anyway. Cuz I want show how he's a dumbass. I'm sure Mitch loves that. Drinky interrupting commercials with dumbass thoughts. But Mitch didn't do anything about it. Cuz he's a pushover. Goff isn't. That's why he forced Drinky out on the down low. It was smooth. Smoother then the salsa stuff he pulled in Atlanta. He must be learning. Probably from Bernstein. Cuz we know Bernstein runs that place. Goff is learning from him. Not good for Drinky. Or anyone who liked Drinky.