It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:12 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Every Jay-Z song is just "unh unh Jigga what unh unh bought a condo, unh make commission representin' Rajon Rondo," it's just shit about buying things and investing in things. Rap doesn't suck but he sure does.

Every like 4th album he does one with substance. Black album and now (from what ive read) this

So when he does it people go crazy

Meanwhile Common has a career of these with 1% of the fanfare

Anyway, its K Dots world now. Everybody else just livin in it

I'm always waiting for the board's white rapper to drop his take on us.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing it.

Sini will have a slightly longer take

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
2nd hand news is back...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:27 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
rogers park bryan wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Every Jay-Z song is just "unh unh Jigga what unh unh bought a condo, unh make commission representin' Rajon Rondo," it's just shit about buying things and investing in things. Rap doesn't suck but he sure does.

Every like 4th album he does one with substance. Black album and now (from what ive read) this

So when he does it people go crazy

Meanwhile Common has a career of these with 1% of the fanfare

Anyway, its K Dots world now. Everybody else just livin in it

I'm always waiting for the board's white rapper to drop his take on us.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing it.

Sini will have a slightly longer take

Unless he provides some Cliff Notes, I'll be missing it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
nobody's listening, but I'm a happy man again.

"In Other News".

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

So Goff brought up his "Denver trip" with the boys. He went with Tanihill, Herb and somebody else. Ok, cool. I want to hear about it.

But the story was about him having the shits and throwing up in a Denver hotel. Jesus Christ, Goff. Nobody wants to hear that.

Goff said "I had to take two quick poops in the morning". Brothers don't say "poop", Goff. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
"drop a couple deuces"?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

Hussra wrote:
"drop a couple deuces"?

Right or say "I had to take a couple of craps".

What grown ass man says "Poop"? Especially a grown ass brother. Goff is not the bad ass he claims to be. This was very revealing. The gang members that Goff knows would kill him if they heard him say that word. Or at least pistol whip him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:14 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
All these "Score Boys On The Road" stories are just like, a guy gets food poisoning from Applebee's and throws up in the bushes outside a Hampton Inn. It's like the Mr. Show parody of Boogie Nights where everyone is getting high on aspirin and spinning around in circles.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:
All these "Score Boys On The Road" stories are just like, a guy gets food poisoning from Applebee's and throws up in the bushes outside a Hampton Inn. It's like the Mr. Show parody of Boogie Nights where everyone is getting high on aspirin and spinning around in circles.

Yeah. When Goff brought it up I was thinking it's Colorado, so we're gonna get cool stories of them smoking pot at "Pot Bars". Cool stories about hanging out with his buddies. Nope. Goff thought it was cool to tell the story about being sick. Cuz shitting and throwing up is a great story. It was very narcissistic. But that's Goff. That's Larry as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:39 am 

pizza_Place: V & N
stinkfist wrote:
End B&B Please wrote:
I lasted 10 min of transition before PTFB. Goff pontificating about a Jay-Z album that the demographic listening to doesn't care about, nor would they ever try to understand it at the level he's trying to.

Was funny when Goff said he listens to music podcasts more often now... I don't think he was trying to be ironic, proving he truly doesn't grasp just how awful this show has become.

I tuned into transition and within 60 seconds he mentioned his lady and his fucking kid. I immediately went back to satellite radio.

On average I listen to B&G about 5 minutes a week and every fucking time that mother fucker brings up his stupid kid.

No one cares about your stupid kid or your parenting skills!

Fuck you Jason Goff. Fuck you!

This 100%.

Goff, and Leary both need to fuck off. The two whitest nerd brother's I have ever heard. They both try too damn hard to be what they think is cool. Which makes them even bigger losers. Guessing the community wants no part of those two.

I could only handle about 5 mins of the show. Turned it off when I heard Goff start talking about wangs again. His old lady gonna be mad when she realizes her man is gay. Betting she already is suspicious.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:43 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Goff should look to his former mid-days partner as a cautionary tale against bringing your home life to the listeners on the regular. Keep that shit off the radio, y0. Nothing good can come of talking about your new wife and kid on air.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:13 am 

Hussra wrote:
Goff should look to his former mid-days partner as a cautionary tale against bringing your home life to the listeners on the regular. Keep that shit off the radio, y0. Nothing good can come of talking about your new wife and kid on air.
Hussra wrote:
Hip-hop went down the tubes when the courts killed sampling ( brief audio-perusal of PE's catalog will tell you exactly when the courts lowered the boom on using samples without clearance/payment) . Now only the well-funded can afford to clear samples and the music suffers as a whole.

Rap music was hurt once it became corporate. It became sanitized as a result of increased radio play. Radio will not play music which touches on social issues. Misogyny criminality and materialism dominate now. Radical rap and Mic skills are out. I guess you could chalk it up to evolution.