All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:44 pm 

pizza_Place: ....
Ranting right now.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Who fucking cares

I haven't listened to that garbage show since Terry retired.

I don't need to ever hear NBA/Bulls talk.

Fuck Goff and Bernstein.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I'll check the podcast later if it sounds interesting enough.

Anyone wanna transcribe?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:48 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I don't buy it. He's not ranting about CFMB

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Is he crying again?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:49 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
I'll check the podcast later if it sounds interesting enough.

Anyone wanna transcribe?

It wasn't that interesting.

Goff has trouble seeing criticism of himself online so he doesn't look at it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Did he actually mention the board by name?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

Let me guess what was said...

Goff: Look man, I'm gonna be real, I used to go to this sports radio message board. Talk to the peeps. Then, next thing you know, these crackers are ripping my black ass. :lol: I don't need that shit. So I kept it movin'. Everybody is a tough guy behind a computer screen. Now, I just hang at the crib and talk to the twitter people. They ain't much better, but at least I get followers to help my brand. :lol:

Bernstein: What the hell is so funny? Why are you cracking up?

Goff: I have no idea. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:10 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
badrogue17 wrote:
Is he crying again?

I turned them on between 2:15 and 3:30 today.

Not a great show, but listenable for the most part.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
hate listened transition today....dude..STFU and let someone else talk!! and then Larry braggin like one of children "has done well for himself" like his pathetic "art" had anything to do with it!?!?!?!

College radio is better than this junior high bullshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:00 pm 

This show blows since Goff joined, I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I sat and listened to more than 10 minutes consecutively before turning it off. If he wasn't such an asshole, I could handle him dominating the mic.

I honestly don't listen much-Reared On The Score Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:38 am

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:11 pm 

pizza_Place: billss
Big Gunt wrote:
hate listened transition today....dude..STFU and let someone else talk!! and then Larry braggin like one of children "has done well for himself" like his pathetic "art" had anything to do with it!?!?!?!

Was loho talking about Connor McKnight? He tweeted something the other night about being proud he came from his show. I thought Connor came from some contest? Why does leery think he's the root of some coaching tree?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:18 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Dan's in other news story today was very entertaining.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Duck Dynasty
The show went to shit the day Goff was hired. Now it's NBA everything.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
scoregirl wrote:
Big Gunt wrote:

Was loho talking about Connor McKnight? He tweeted something the other night about being proud he came from his show. I thought Connor came from some contest? Why does leery think he's the root of some coaching tree?

He was talking about a former intern named Ray.

Connor won the first Score Search contest and was Laurence's update guy at night.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:11 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Bernstein is still good. As much as a prick as he can be, he's great. Goff is killing the show unfortunately.

I used to like Goff back when he was producing BnB when he was way more chill. Now he is trying way to hard.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:44 am 

I used to love Goff as a producer. He was way more chill and had hilarious comments here and there. Now he's obnoxious and bringing the show down single-handedly.
Bernstein is still good though.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Bianchi's
The problem is besides the inner city not many people in this state are big NBA fans. When teams like Illinois is good in Big Ten basketball there is far more excitement. I don't know why all the NBA talk is driven when not a lot of people want it. It's football, baseball and hockey state now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:54 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Nicklin3011 wrote:
The problem is besides the inner city not many people in this state are big NBA fans. When teams like Illinois is good in Big Ten basketball there is far more excitement. I don't know why all the NBA talk is driven when not a lot of people want it. It's football, baseball and hockey state now.

I think you'd be surprised with the number of NBA fans out there. Along with the NFL, it is the only sport that is not driven by regional interest. While I am not a NBA fan, I don't mind NBA talk. With B&B I enjoyed the NBA discussion and Goff's contributions. But now Goff acts as if he's the authority on everything NBA and that he has all this insight about players. I listen to a lot of different podcasts and shows. No one talks with the air of superiority that Goff does about the NBA. Major turnoff.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:09 pm 

Goff talking about having the family out at the Silver Room block party on Saturday. I was out there and I can positively say that it wasn't a place for children. Wasn't wild or anything but it was too congested for little kids.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermos on 63rd
DAC wrote:
Nicklin3011 wrote:

I think you'd be surprised with the number of NBA fans out there. Along with the NFL, it is the only sport that is not driven by regional interest. While I am not a NBA fan, I don't mind NBA talk. With B&B I enjoyed the NBA discussion and Goff's contributions. But now Goff acts as if he's the authority on everything NBA and that he has all this insight about players. I listen to a lot of different podcasts and shows. No one talks with the air of superiority that Goff does about the NBA. Major turnoff.

Is that ever the truth.

A big problem with this show is that neither host can talk with authority on any sport. Terry spent how many years as a writer where he had to develop a source or two. These guys think they can watch the game (except for baseball) in between their social lives, give their opinions and rake in the listeners.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:55 am 

pizza_Place: ....
Nicklin3011 wrote:

Goff's Evanston ass wants dearly to be accepted by South and West Side Communities.

Seems like that is all he cares about.

I apologize to The Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:51 am 
1000 CLUB

Panther pislA wrote:
Nicklin3011 wrote:

Goff's Evanston ass wants dearly to be accepted by South and West Side Communities.

Goff once said he knows gang members. A caller told Goff that it's all about appearances. That your less afraid of a guy in a suit when your walking down the street. Goff said he knows thugs that wear suits as the counterpoint to the caller.

Goff knows a lot of dangerous people.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:52 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
He probably thinks Chicago gang bosses are a bunch of Stringer Bell's. Delusional idiot.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Beardown wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Nicklin3011 wrote:

Goff once said he knows gang members. A caller told Goff that it's all about appearances. That your less afraid of a guy in a suit when your walking down the street. Goff said he knows thugs that wear suits as the counterpoint to the caller.

Goff knows a lot of dangerous people.

He knows guys who will grab your phone and break it, if you take their picture. :lol:

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:59 am 

America wrote:
He probably thinks Chicago gang bosses are a bunch of Stringer Bell's. Delusional idiot.

They're a bunch of Bodie's and Bird's

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Panther pislA wrote:
Nicklin3011 wrote:

uh, no, he just likes the NBA. What is wrong with you people.

I will say this. Yesterday he made an offhand comment about how it would upset him were there to be a third man brought into the booth. That shocked me...this show would benefit from a third wheel.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
City of Fools wrote:
Panther pislA wrote:
Nicklin3011 wrote:

uh, no, he just likes the NBA. What is wrong with you people.

I will say this. Yesterday he made an offhand comment about how it would upset him were there to be a third man brought into the booth. That shocked me...this show would benefit from a third wheel.

The show would benefit from having A wheel. Right now it's just a stripped piece of shit up on blocks.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:24 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
City of Fools wrote:
Yesterday he made an offhand comment about how it would upset him were there to be a third man brought into the booth.

Big talk from a guy who made himself the third mic on a show with other people's names in it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Curious Hair wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
Yesterday he made an offhand comment about how it would upset him were there to be a third man brought into the booth.

Big talk from a guy who made himself the third mic on a show with other people's names in it.

Yeah, no kidding! He got most of his airtime than by being a third wheel. Now that he has a regular spot he doesn't want someone else cutting into his airtime.