It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:18 pm 

pizza_Place: billss
thewatcher wrote:
Beardown wrote:
thewatcher wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
I just don't get from where Jason cops this personality. There is not a single objective metric in his life which indicates superior intellect yet there he is every day telling people not just that they are wrong, but they are stupid.

s

Obviously deflecting on to others because of how crappy his life is. He is shitty at his job, and I am pretty sure he is a crappy husband and father. Also probably pisses him off The Community thinks he is a nerd from Evanston who tries too damn hard.

He's not a husband yet. Wedding season is almost over. So that tells me "He's rethinking it."

Good Dolphin is right, though. Goff came back from Atlanta and became a jack ass.

Goff is an even bigger piece of shit than I thought. Can't even marry his lady. Or perhaps she doesn't want to marry Mr Community. Lol

I don't think he ever had any intention to marry her. The ring is just for show. When he was on with spiegs, he alluded to "growing his family soon" or some shit like that before he proposed. Then he proposed and Surprise!, the lady is pregnant.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:21 pm 

pizza_Place: billss
good dolphin wrote:
by a man who doesn't understand how to correctly pronounce understand I am going to lose my shit.

How does he pronounce it? I know park-park pronounces it "underSHtand"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
scoregirl wrote:
thewatcher wrote:
Beardown wrote:
thewatcher wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
I just don't get from where Jason cops this personality. There is not a single objective metric in his life which indicates superior intellect yet there he is every day telling people not just that they are wrong, but they are stupid.

s

Obviously deflecting on to others because of how crappy his life is. He is shitty at his job, and I am pretty sure he is a crappy husband and father. Also probably pisses him off The Community thinks he is a nerd from Evanston who tries too damn hard.

He's not a husband yet. Wedding season is almost over. So that tells me "He's rethinking it."

Good Dolphin is right, though. Goff came back from Atlanta and became a jack ass.

Goff is an even bigger piece of shit than I thought. Can't even marry his lady. Or perhaps she doesn't want to marry Mr Community. Lol

I don't think he ever had any intention to marry her. The ring is just for show. When he was on with spiegs, he alluded to "growing his family soon" or some shit like that before he proposed. Then he proposed and Surprise!, the lady is pregnant.

We already get our tmz fix from beardown but thanks for trying. We'll keep you in mind should our current needs change.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

I'm willing to bet the pregnancy was an accident. Then he got engaged because of it. It was the winter so nobody does weddings in the winter. And you don't want the bride to have a pregnant belly for the ceremony. But to go through the Spring and Summer without a date is telling.

Engaged, winter is over, baby is born, wedding season passes. That's telling.

In Goff's defense, he's been focused on race issues and Lebron James.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
Beardown wrote:
I'm willing to bet the pregnancy was an accident. Then he got engaged because of it. It was the winter so nobody does weddings in the winter. And you don't want the bride to have a pregnant belly for the ceremony. But to go through the Spring and Summer without a date is telling.

Do you think drinky may also be a reason for the delay Beardown? It would be awkward to invite drinky now but it would also be awkward not to. Think about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

ZephMarshack wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Do you think drinky may also be a reason for the delay Beardown? It would be awkward to invite drinky now but it would also be awkward not to. Think about it.

That's a dumb ass thought.

Brothers don't care about crackers when it comes to their weddings!!!! Everybody knows that. Except you. :roll: