It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 7/26: Solo Bernstein
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: V & N
No Goff meant l listened. Dan solo is better than a show with that clown Goff any day.

Goff hurt playing basketball?? Doubt it, more like dehydrated from jerking off all day.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:17 pm 

thewatcher wrote:
No Goff meant l listened. Dan solo is better than a show with that clown Goff any day.

Goff hurt playing basketball?? Doubt it, more like dehydrated from jerking off all day.

What? Pleasuring yourself can make you dehydrated and make you miss work? Uh ohhh.......

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:24 pm 

Damn. Hoped Danny was solo today, heard that blathering nerd Goffs annoying voice and put on some tunes.

Hoping eventually their crap ratings in an important time slot forces the dipshits running the Score to make a change.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
thewatcher wrote:
Damn. Hoped Danny was solo today, heard that blathering nerd Goffs annoying voice and put on some tunes.

Hoping eventually their crap ratings in an important time slot forces the dipshits running the Score to make a change.

The Kris Bryant interview was good, but not because of B & G kissing his ass. Bryant's just a class act, and interesting to boot.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
formerlyknownas wrote:
thewatcher wrote:

The Kris Bryant interview was good, but not because of B & G kissing his ass. Bryant's just a class act, and interesting to boot.

Turn to W&S if you haven't already. Great guest joining them at 4.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:06 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
thewatcher wrote:

One can only hope.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Joe's in Wheeling
Listening to 5 hours of 1-800-Kars4Kids commercials is more palatable than Goff.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:24 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
formerlyknownas wrote:
thewatcher wrote:

Turn to W&S if you haven't already. Great guest joining them at 4.

Can't listen to the booya network. Tunes, or Roe Cohn until they try a new partner for Dan.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:09 pm 

The Ryan Pace interview was pretty good, with the exception of Goff's questions lasting (literally) 60+ seconds. You could tell he was really nervous, and he danced around it, but he basically tried to ask Pace why they chose Glennon over Kapernick.

Pace danced around it, as you might expect.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

Heisenberg wrote:
The Ryan Pace interview was pretty good, with the exception of Goff's questions lasting (literally) 60+ seconds. You could tell he was really nervous, and he danced around it, but he basically tried to ask Pace why they chose Glennon over Kapernick.

Yeah. I heard that. Goff was pretty much asking "Why are you and other GMs racist?". Then he back tracked after Pace's initial answer saying "I'm not saying you should have signed him, just asking why the other cracker GMs are racist." Pace gave an answer and Bernstein moved it along.

Goff cracked me up with this exchange. Like I've always said, Goff is funny when he's trying to be serious. Not funny when trying to be funny. Goff is something else.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Gonna be a great show when it's Dan and Danny.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:22 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

Yeah. I heard that. Goff was pretty much asking "Why are you and other GMs racist?". Then he back tracked after Pace's initial answer saying "I'm not saying you should have signed him, just asking why the other cracker GMs are racist." Pace gave an answer and Bernstein moved it along.

Goff cracked me up with this exchange. Like I've always said, Goff is funny when he's trying to be serious. Not funny when trying to be funny. Goff is something else.

This is spot on. Goff really wanted Pace to say, "no one will pick up Kapernick because of the off-field issues." There is indeed some truth to that--based on his record and ability, he SHOULD be picked up. However, that's not the whole story. Picking him up could alienate season ticket holders and other fans. Bottom line, his upside does not outweigh his downside.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:53 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Gonna be a great show when it's Dan and Danny.

I hear that! It will be much easier for me to ignore Goff when he's back on middays.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:10 pm 

Heisenberg wrote:

This is spot on. Goff really wanted Pace to say, "no one will pick up Kapernick because of the off-field issues." There is indeed some truth to that--based on his record and ability, he SHOULD be picked up. However, that's not the whole story. Picking him up could alienate season ticket holders and other fans. Bottom line, his upside does not outweigh his downside.

I agree with you. He was the #1 reason for a decline in viewership (http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2017 ... 01602884=1). So can you blame teams for not signing him even if we all know there are racial undertones? They'll be a lawsuit eventually if he never plays again. I think the NFL has to step in and get him on a roster.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:14 pm 
1000 CLUB

I think an NFL team should sign Jason Goff or else there will be a lawsuit.

Bernstein can be Goff's agent. Because Bernstein is REALLY, REALLY SMART. Goff would need a guy like that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:20 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
DAC wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

I agree with you. He was the #1 reason for a decline in viewership (http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2017 ... 01602884=1). So can you blame teams for not signing him even if we all know there are racial undertones? They'll be a lawsuit eventually if he never plays again. I think the NFL has to step in and get him on a roster.

His dumbass had a job, he would have made 12 million thus year with SF... HE OPTED OUT.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

312player wrote:
DAC wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:

His dumbass had a job, he would have made 12 million thus year with SF... HE OPTED OUT.

RACIST.

Still, it's true, he would have made 12 million had he opted in. It's pretty clear he had no idea that all 32 owners were racist mother fuckers.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Heisenberg wrote:

That was cringe worthy.

The questions Goff had with Kris Bryant were awful. That stuttering prick couldn't get a word out. Not sure what meds he was on but he should have stayed home.

Anthony Herron is a breath of fresh air.