It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Empty Room
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Jbi11s wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
I've said it many times over the years. If you truly despise this show, and/or the people who host it then complain to the advertisers.

I understand a critique here or there, but day after day constantly whining about the goddamn 1-6pm show on a msg board is just ridiculous. How much do you hate yourself to listen to hate listen to this show? We get it. It sucks. Now instead of crying about it every day, be proactive. Take steps by yourself, or with a group of people to force changes on the show. Obviously, Mitch doesn't give a fuck what you type here.

Enough people complain to advertisers/sponsors I promise things will change. Spam CBS radio's email. Do something besides tell us how much Goff sucks, and Bernstein has gone off the deep end.

Have a blessed day.

Isn't critiquing sports radio the primary purpose of this board?

Not really? Maybe? I'm just saying the every day haters are kind of annoying. The Goff sucks, Bernstein crazy narrative has become repetitive. All I'm suggesting is a solution to all this perceived annoyance the hate listeners have. You want changes? There are ways to make that happen.

Well, if that's the case, and we just go to advertisers to complain about shows we don't like, this board is unnecessary.

The board actually IS unnecessary, but the fun and interest lies in critiquing the various shows.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Heisenberg wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
I've said it many times over the years. If you truly despise this show, and/or the people who host it then complain to the advertisers.

I understand a critique here or there, but day after day constantly whining about the goddamn 1-6pm show on a msg board is just ridiculous. How much do you hate yourself to listen to hate listen to this show? We get it. It sucks. Now instead of crying about it every day, be proactive. Take steps by yourself, or with a group of people to force changes on the show. Obviously, Mitch doesn't give a fuck what you type here.

Enough people complain to advertisers/sponsors I promise things will change. Spam CBS radio's email. Do something besides tell us how much Goff sucks, and Bernstein has gone off the deep end.

Have a blessed day.

Isn't critiquing sports radio the primary purpose of this board?

Not really? Maybe? I'm just saying the every day haters are kind of annoying. The Goff sucks, Bernstein crazy narrative has become repetitive. All I'm suggesting is a solution to all this perceived annoyance the hate listeners have. You want changes? There are ways to make that happen.

Well, if that's the case, and we just go to advertisers to complain about shows we down't like, this board is unnecessary.

The board actually is unnecessary, but the fun and interest lies in critiquing the various shows.

The board is def necessary if you are going to attempt to find enough people to spam CBS radio's email. It's not illegal. If I hated the show as much as MANY do on this board that is the action I'd take. I don't like living with that kind of negativity in my life, but some people can't live without it.

There is much fun going on outside of the few show threads that pop up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:01 am 

pizza_Place: J.B. Alberto's
By any means necessary

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:27 am 

pizza_Place: Nick&Vito's
jimmypasta wrote:
Kap & company should be listened to by everyone here.

He is a cross between Mike North,Chet Coppock & Mel Cooley from the old Dick Van Dyke Show.

Kap is a toe nail fungus.