It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

He's been on a roll recently. Post them all here. Post the ones that I forgot over the last few weeks. Let this be a running thread. Goff ain't gonna stop. He's officially unhinged. The nice young kid we once knew is no more. Goff has become the "Black Trump".

1. "White girls should marry black guys to punish their racist parents."

2. "A black guy told me he wouldn't let his son date a white girl. I told him 'Good, more for my son'".

3. "People are Ok with me when I'm talking sports because I'm a black man dancing for them."

4. "I'm the only person that can properly speak on this "Nazi thing". (Paraphrasing on that one. But that's pretty much what he said.)

Last edited by Beardown on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Beardown I gotta confess Goff never said the Schwarber stuff . Or if he did I didn't hear it. I made it up to prove a point that it's somehow possible to comment on the show without listening to it. The fact that it elicited so many responses from others who apparently weren't listening as it was never said, well....

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
badrogue17 wrote:
Beardown I gotta confess Goff never said the Schwarber stuff . Or if he did I didn't hear it. I made it up to prove a point that it's somehow possible to comment on the show without listening to it. The fact that it elicited so many responses from others who apparently weren't listening as it was never said, well....

Race baiting Brogue at it again. SAD!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:41 pm 
1000 CLUB

badrogue17 wrote:

Alright. I'll delete that one. But I'll replace it with another one.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Score cafe
Beardown wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Alright. I'll delete that one. But I'll replace it with another one.

Deleting a fake quote? That's bad for the brand. Think about it. Why would we stick to facts? There's no fun in that. There's no honor in that. Besides. Everyone knows Goff axed drinky cuz he held incriminating info on him. Everyone knows what that info was. And why drinky had to go. But no one is saying anything about it. That makes it obvious as to what that info was. Think about it. And put that quote back up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

I did 1-4. I know there have been more that I've seen posted. Especially recently. I can't think of them right now.

C'mon. Somebody list them. Make sure you number them starting with (5.) This thread will be a running thread. We'll have a big party when Goff reaches 100. That should be in a month at the rate Goff is going.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Beardown wrote:
He's been on a roll recently. Post them all here. Post the ones that I forgot over the last few weeks. Let this be a running thread. Goff ain't gonna stop. He's officially unhinged. The nice young kid we once knew is no more. Goff has become the "Black Trump".

2. "A black guy told me he wouldn't let his son date a white girl. I told him 'Good, more for my son'".

3. "People are Ok with me when I'm talking sports because I'm a black man dancing for them."

4. "I'm the only person that can properly speak on this "Nazi thing". (Paraphrasing on that one. But that's pretty much what he said.)

Dude, you have some serious self-esteem issues. Confront them or you'll never grow as a person.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:04 am 
1000 CLUB

FJBlack8 wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Dude, you have some serious self-esteem issues. Confront them or you'll never grow as a person.

Even if I do, I don't know what that has to do with pointing out Goff's disturbing comments on race. One has nothing to do with the other.

But I'll work my self-esteem issues anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:05 am 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Beardown wrote:
FJBlack8 wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Even if I do, I don't know what that has to do with pointing out Goff's disturbing comments on race. One has nothing to do with the other.

But I'll work my self-esteem issues anyway.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:38 am 
1000 CLUB

If anything, Goff's bizarre comments/thinking and manic laughing speaks to his insecurities and other mental issues. Goff needs more help than me.