It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
FJBlack8 wrote:
Jason Goff can speak his mind at work without having to become an activist. Americans do this every time they vote. Sure, it's uncomfortable for some of you to hear Jason express his viewpoint. But, it's not his responsibility to make you feel warm and fuzzy. Terry did that for you when he ranted about how he felt John Thompson was a joke or Elgin Baylor was incompetent. Oh, how you miss the days of Terry saying "Lemme ax youz sumthin". If only WSCR could go back to the way it used to be in the good ol' days. The days of Jerry Riles, Tommy Williams, and Dan Jiggets. Those were such happy times and the "brown people" only talked about sports.
...........ah,to live and die in Dixie.

I'm not uncomfortable. I have said his stupidity often entertains me.

By the way, this post sounds like something Goff would say. Pretty sure this poster is Goff.

Talking about social issues doesn't make me uncomfortable. I've heard that mantra, and that's just meant to discourage opposing opinions since they are already insinuating that somebody who opposes (or his made uncomfortable) is a racist or some other term.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

FJBlack8 wrote:
Jason Goff can speak his mind at work without having to become an activist. Americans do this every time they vote. Sure, it's uncomfortable for some of you to hear Jason express his viewpoint. But, it's not his responsibility to make you feel warm and fuzzy. Terry did that for you when he ranted about how he felt John Thompson was a joke or Elgin Baylor was incompetent. Oh, how you miss the days of Terry saying "Lemme ax youz sumthin". If only WSCR could go back to the way it used to be in the good ol' days. The days of Jerry Riles, Tommy Williams, and Dan Jiggets. Those were such happy times and the "brown people" only talked about sports.
...........ah,to live and die in Dixie.

You sound dumber than Goff, if that is possible.
Not radio I want to hear. Enjoy it if you want, but not for me. Your take on social issues, just like dumbass Goff's
are infantile and moronic.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

I'm now wondering. What was the trigger that got Goff radicalized. Had to be a specific moment. He's not the fun kid we once knew.

Also, there is nothing more dangerous than a radicalized dumb ass.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Beardown wrote:

:lol: :lol:

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:23 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:
I'm now wondering. What was the trigger that got Goff radicalized. Had to be a specific moment. He's not the fun kid we once knew.

A lot of Democrats/liberal are still in denial over the last election, but their lack of tolerance for opposing viewpoints has been on-going.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:42 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Beardown wrote:
FJBlack8 wrote:
Jason Goff can speak his mind at work without having to become an activist.

Wrong.

Goff said he was the only one that can speak properly on the "Nazi protest in charlottesville." His words. Not mine.

So if he's the only one in the entire world that can do that, he must be the only that can solve it. And if he's the only one that can solve and doesn't do so, then that's horrible. So, yes, the great Jason Goff must do more then talk and cry about it on a sports radio show. He must become an activist. For him to turn his back to the world would be shameful. We don't need Goff breaking down the fucking 2017 Bulls roster when he can save the world.

Like Princess Leia said, Goff is our only hope.

For those of you who think I either work for WSCR or I'm actually Jason you are wrong and your suspicions really show how obsessed you are with him. Even if Jason did say he was the 'only one' who could speak on the Nazi stuff why does that insult your sensibilities? Do you really think a guy who called in as a kid when WSCR started knows much about race relations in this country? Do you get this riled up when some punk kid says he knows how to fix the Bears?

As far as being off topic; you guys are hypocrites. Jason's responsibility to talk about sports goes no further than your tolerance of Dan McNeil when he would talk about his favorite rock bands or drug use.

Overall, their ratings will determine how much Jason and Dan talk about sports.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:03 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
FJBlack8 wrote:
Jason Goff can speak his mind at work without having to become an activist. Americans do this every time they vote.

Voting is part of our jobs? I get paid by my employer to vote? Jesus, I have it good.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:03 am 

BD wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Talking about social issues doesn't make me uncomfortable. I've heard that mantra, and that's just meant to discourage opposing opinions since they are already insinuating that somebody who opposes (or his made uncomfortable) is a racist or some other term.

So, why go through the effort to express your opinion? There are a variety of things Score hosts talk about that aren't related to sports. Did you guys get all wound up when they spent an hour talking about non-sports topics on Friday Fung?

Being uncomfortable listening to Jason talk about Nazis doesn't make you a racist. It means you lack empathy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:48 am 
1000 CLUB

FJBlack8 wrote:
Even if Jason did say he was the 'only one' who could speak on the Nazi stuff why does that insult your sensibilities?

:lol:

Why does it insult my sensibilities? Are you kidding? It should insult everybody's sensibilities. Jason Goff is the only one who can speak properly on the "Nazi thing"?

It's Jason Fucking Goff.

Christ, the greatest civil rights leaders of the 1960s wouldn't even think that highly of themselves to say such of thing.

On behalf of MLK and Malcom X, I apologize for Jason.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

FJBlack8 wrote:
Being uncomfortable listening to Jason talk about Nazis doesn't make you a racist. It means you lack empathy.

Wrong again. You're on a roll.

I have empathy for those who are discriminated against. Like most people, I'm against the Nazis.

The problem with Goff is he likes the stage too much. He's pretty much a drama queen. He uses these horrible situations to give 8 minute speeches about how it's wrong. It could be said in one minute. Voice gets low. If the tears don't come naturally, he'll try to pretend to choke up for the effect. Then he makes these outrageous statements like "White girls should marry black guys to punish their racist parents." That pretty much diminishes anything important he had said.

I'm not saying he's not upset at racist events. Of course he is. But it's almost like he thinks he's in a movie with these rants. Plus he often just repeats himself in the 8 minute rant.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Beardown wrote:
FJBlack8 wrote:

I have empathy for those who are discriminated against. Like most people, I'm against the Nazis.

The problem with Goff is he likes the stage too much. He's pretty much a drama queen. He uses these horrible situations to give 8 minute speeches about how it's wrong. It could be said in one minute. Voice gets low. If the tears don't come naturally, he'll try to pretend to choke up for the effect. Then he makes these outrageous statements like "White girls should marry black guys to punish their racist parents." That pretty much diminishes anything important he had said.

I'm not saying he's not upset at racist events. Of course he is. But it's almost like he thinks he's in a movie with these rants. Plus he often just repeats himself in the 8 minute rant.

I'm sorry you're forced to listen to Jason Goff.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
BD wrote:
Beardown wrote:

A lot of Democrats/liberal are still in denial over the last election, but their lack of tolerance for opposing viewpoints has been on-going.

Yup, all those Democratic senators and congresspeople in the Republican party are really pissed off about Hillary losing the election.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:47 pm 
1000 CLUB

We all know the answer as to why Goff does this shit.

Bernstein.

He saw him do the crusades. He saw him do the 4 hours shows against "Child Rape". Bernstein is successful. So Goff said, "I"m gonna do that shit."

At least Bernstein sounds more intelligent even if you hate his crusades. Goff sounds like a dumb ass.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

Bottom line. The Trump's of the world are horrible. The Goff's of the world are equally as horrible.

They're both deranged, disturbed people.

We need to hear both extremes of these ass holes to get to the middle. Which will create world peace.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
How is there not a UPS joke in this thread?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
After reading that it's hard to believe no one delivered on one.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:03 am 

Beardown wrote:
FJBlack8 wrote:

If Goff was white, I bet Danny would be calling him a cracker ass racist.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:30 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
After reading that it's hard to believe no one delivered on one.

Nice.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:43 am 
1000 CLUB

Goff doesn't help the cause with his inflammatory and offensive comments about race. He divides more than he unites.

Goff set back race relations in Chicago with his commentary last week.

Somebody close to him needs to tell him that because he won't accept it coming from me. Because I don't think he's gonna stop. I think it's gonna get worse.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchi's
Its Goff who cares. He should of never got the job to begin with

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

Nicklin3011 wrote:

You should care. Goff is gonna is gonna spark a race war in Chicago if he keeps this up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:40 pm 

Beardown wrote:
FJBlack8 wrote:
Even if Jason did say he was the 'only one' who could speak on the Nazi stuff why does that insult your sensibilities?

Why does it insult my sensibilities? Are you kidding? It should insult everybody's sensibilities. Jason Goff is the only one who can speak properly on the "Nazi thing"?

It's Jason Fucking Goff.

Christ, the greatest civil rights leaders of the 1960s wouldn't even think that highly of themselves to say such of thing.

No, most intelligent people dismiss idiotic statements from idiotic people. It's the ones who get riled up listening to and reacting to idiotic statements that makes this world dangerous. You have been duped by the Ol' Shock Jock playbook. Dumping on Jason Goff is the only means you have to hanging on to Dan McNeil. Many of you are "complainers", "haters", and "whiners" which is the justified means of hanging on to Dan McNeil and Terry Boers. Deep down you wish the guys would get together one last time for a final go around. Thus, you dump on any host in their old time slot. It's not Jason's presence. It's the lack of Dan McNeil.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

FJBlack8 wrote:
Beardown wrote:
FJBlack8 wrote:

It's Jason Fucking Goff.

No, most intelligent people dismiss idiotic statements from idiotic people. It's the ones who get riled up listening to and reacting to idiotic statements that makes this world dangerous. You have been duped by the Ol' Shock Jock playbook. Dumping on Jason Goff is the only means you have to hanging on to Dan McNeil. Many of you are "complainers", "haters", and "whiners" which is the justified means of hanging on to Dan McNeil and Terry Boers. Deep down you wish the guys would get together one last time for a final go around. Thus, you dump on any host in their old time slot. It's not Jason's presence. It's the lack of Dan McNeil.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. But I appreciate the effort.

I'm not riled up. I am concerned that Jason is gonna rile up the radicals like him and cause violence. Goff's audience is on a much smaller scale, but Goff does what Trump does.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:01 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Nicklin3011 wrote:

You should care. Goff is gonna is gonna spark a race war in Chicago if he keeps this up.

These should be enshrined as two of the most idiotic posts in board histories.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:02 pm 

FJBlack8 wrote:
Beardown wrote:
FJBlack8 wrote:

It's Jason Fucking Goff.

This.

But then where would leave Beardown?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:07 am 

FJBlack8 wrote:
Beardown wrote:
FJBlack8 wrote:

It's Jason Fucking Goff.

This person truly had their finger on the pulse with this one. Can Dan McNeil please chime in in order to provide credibility for this person's thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:08 pm 

FJBlack8 wrote:
Beardown wrote:
FJBlack8 wrote:

It's Jason Fucking Goff.

This is just blithering nonsense with no sense of reality or objectivity (which explains why Reader and LTG like it so much). Jason is derided for a myriad of reasons, least of which—if it is a reason at all—is that he's not Dan McNeil.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:27 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
FJBlack8 wrote:
Beardown wrote:
FJBlack8 wrote:

It's Jason Fucking Goff.

This is just blithering nonsense with no sense of reality or objectivity (which explains why Reader and LTG like it so much). Jason is derided for a myriad of reasons, least of which—if it is a reason at all—is that he's not Dan McNeil.

Beardown has imaginary conversations with himself about this everyday yet you think we're the ones with "no sense of reality". That's rich.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:52 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
FJBlack8 wrote:
Beardown wrote:
FJBlack8 wrote:

It's Jason Fucking Goff.

Beardown has imaginary conversations with himself about this everyday yet you think we're the ones with "no sense of reality". That's rich.

Those conversations are entertaining.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:54 pm 

No amount of 'making people uncomfortable' is going to make up for a lack of or having no facts at all to backup an argument or popular narrative. If we continue down this road we are in for a long, miserable decline as a country.

- Dan Bernstein, 2016