It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

I don't mind asking. Since he's been on the radio talking about racism for months - real and imagined. Talking about making change but then leaving the studio and simply going back to the crib. Then doing the same thing the next day and the next day. We need action!!!!

The 10 minute rants don't help the cause. Especially when 5 minutes of these rants don't make sense.

I'm calling for Goff to arrange a march and/or a rally. He's got his radio show and his twitter to get a good crowd. I'll march next to him if he can arrange it.

Power to the people and fuck the Nazi's!!!!

Let's do this, Goff. I'll do my small part to get the crackers on this board to join. But I don't have the pull that you have.

I would ask you to get Bernstein involved but you and I both know that ain't gonna happen. Drinky and Ice Girl might help, though. Give them a call.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Beardown wrote:
I don't mind asking. Since he's been on the radio talking about racism for months - real and imagined. Talking about making change but then leaving the studio and simply going back to the crib. Then doing the same thing the next day and the next day. We need action!!!!

The 10 minute rants don't help the cause. Especially when 5 minutes of these rants don't make sense.

I'm calling for Goff to arrange a march and/or a rally. He's got his radio show and his twitter to get a good crowd. I'll march next to him if he can arrange it.

Let's do this, Goff. I'll do my small part to get the crackers on this board to join. But I don't have the pull that you have.

I would ask you to get Bernstein involved but you and I both know that ain't gonna happen. Drinky and Ice Girl might help, though. Give them a call.

Move

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:04 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
He watches the Bud Billiken Day parade on television.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:08 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
He is the only person qualified to discuss this stuff.
Because if he doesn't do it...
No one else can.

No one.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
He is the only person qualified to discuss this stuff.
Because if he doesn't do it...
No one else can.

No one.

Exactly. That's why I'm calling him to action. He's gotta do more than the radio rants. More than the crying. That doesn't help.

Like you said, he's the only one that can make a difference.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:

I think Goff is keeping it real, telling the truth because somebody has to in this era of Trump where everyone is saying whatever the horrible things they've been thinking. #Resist #Standup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

I agree. Goff has become the "black Trump". Which is cool because we need this extreme to fight Trump and his movement.

When Goff organizes this rally or march, I'll be next to him. I'll be looking for the Nazi's at all times. If I see a Nazi take a shot at Goff I'll jump in front of him. I'll take the bullet.

My cracker ass life doesn't matter. So I'm more than happy to do it. We need the great Jason Goff alive to continue the movement. He's more important than me.

"March on." "Defeat the Nazi's"

Those would be my last words to Jason Goff as he steps over me with no concern.

Plus, you guys would also miss the basketball talk if he died. So there's that too. That's 10% of why I would take the bullet.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

I know what you're saying. What do you do for your people, Beardown.

Last week I invited 10 Polish people over to teach them how to screw in a light bulb. 9 of them succeeded. Good Dolphin was the only one that couldn't figure it out. But I'll take 90% all the time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Beardown wrote:

Did you forget to log in as a different user before making this post?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:51 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Goff dances for all the white ppl out there (by doing his job as a sports talk radio host and talking about sports) to keep them "entertained" and thus too distracted/placated from going out and oppressing more POCs (who live their lives in constant perpetual fear knowing that any moment unchecked white privilege could rise up and ruin their otherwise disadvantaged day) ??

That's my best guess anyways.... Goff fights the power every day from 1-6pm by saying "put down that rope and let's talk about the NBA!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

I'm serious.

Goff chose to be a civil rights leader. He can't do these long-winded, tearful rants about racism, nazi's and "white privilege" without action. Can't just drop these rants on us and go back to talking about sports.

It's his obligation to organize a rally or a march. At the very least he could organize a charity basketball game. With the money going towards the killing of Nazi's. That way he'll be satisfying both of his loves. Basketball and RACE.

I don't want him dancing for me anymore. I want 100% RACE conversation from him. No more stupid sports talk. I want him to lead the ani-racism revolution full time. It will not be televised.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Goff lets other african americans know which african american athletes are homosexuals through innuendo, giggles, and suggestive dialogue. the people need to know.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Tafdes
Misogyny radio was alive and well as Dan talked about a girl that "Stopped Traffic" during 3 o'clock...you'd swear he got Spiegel's Happy Ending as he described it! :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

I've got it!!!!!

Goff organizes a charity basketball game.

BROTHERS vs. NAZI'S

If the Nazi's win, the brothers have to become Nazi's. If the brothers win, the Nazi's have to become brothers.

I know what you're thinking. You're saying this makes absolutely no sense. But I think it makes perfect sense.

Plus the losing team has to donate 20k to a charity of the winner's choosing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:09 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Big Gunt wrote:
Misogyny radio was alive and well as Dan talked about a girl that "Stopped Traffic" during 3 o'clock...you'd swear he got Spiegel's Happy Ending as he described it! :shock:

Megan glaros big fat tittays?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:59 pm 

pizza_Place: J.B. Alberto's
Beardown wrote:
Goff has become the "black Trump".

Pretty sure LaVar Ball is lapping the field on that one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:04 pm 
1000 CLUB

MajorKong wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Goff has become the "black Trump".

Pretty sure LaVar Ball is lapping the field on that one.

There can be many "Black Trumps"

I'm the "White Obama".

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
No, you're just a fucking moron.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

redskingreg wrote:
No, you're just a fucking moron.

Wow. By saying that to me, you're saying the actual President Obama is a moron.

Jason Goff, we caught one!!!! There it is!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb4P-MZMzJs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

sinicalypse wrote:
Goff dances for all the white ppl out there (by doing his job as a sports talk radio host and talking about sports) to keep them "entertained" and thus too distracted/placated from going out and oppressing more POCs (who live their lives in constant perpetual fear knowing that any moment unchecked white privilege could rise up and ruin their otherwise disadvantaged day) ??

That's my best guess anyways.... Goff fights the power every day from 1-6pm by saying "put down that rope and let's talk about the NBA!"

I did hear him say that and Bernstein's reaction was also awesome, sort of acknowledging what a important words that Goff just said. It's gotten to that point where now listeners expecting Goff to actually talk sports on a sports show via a sports station is now racist talk. Both of these morons must really believe that a large segment of people really care that they are on protesting Donald Trump every day.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:16 pm 
1000 CLUB

BD wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

I did hear him say that and Bernstein's reaction was also awesome, sort of acknowledging what a important words that Goff just said. It's gotten to that point where now listeners expecting Goff to actually talk sports on a sports show via a sports station is now racist talk. Both of these morons must really believe that a large segment of people really care that they are on protesting Donald Trump every day.

It's an interesting dynamic between these two. Bernstein knows Goff sounds like a dumb ass a lot of the time. We all know that.

But they are partners. So they both suck each other's dick. For the purpose of the show. It's basically a dance.

If some other radio or TV guy said what Goff says, the producer would cue it up and Bernstein would rip the guy. Bernstein would say, as he has in the past with callers, "There is not a KKK guy under your bed."

He won't say that to Goff. He wants to say it sometimes. Like I said, he won't because it's a radio dance with the partner.

Bernstein has to pretend that Goff isn't a dumb ass caller. Goff has to pretend that Bernstein isn't a racist.

That's the show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:20 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Jason Goff can speak his mind at work without having to become an activist. Americans do this every time they vote. Sure, it's uncomfortable for some of you to hear Jason express his viewpoint. But, it's not his responsibility to make you feel warm and fuzzy. Terry did that for you when he ranted about how he felt John Thompson was a joke or Elgin Baylor was incompetent. Oh, how you miss the days of Terry saying "Lemme ax youz sumthin". If only WSCR could go back to the way it used to be in the good ol' days. The days of Jerry Riles, Tommy Williams, and Dan Jiggets. Those were such happy times and the "brown people" only talked about sports.
...........ah,to live and die in Dixie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:41 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
FJBlack8 wrote:
Jason Goff can speak his mind at work without having to become an activist. Americans do this every time they vote. Sure, it's uncomfortable for some of you to hear Jason express his viewpoint. But, it's not his responsibility to make you feel warm and fuzzy. Terry did that for you when he ranted about how he felt John Thompson was a joke or Elgin Baylor was incompetent. Oh, how you miss the days of Terry saying "Lemme ax youz sumthin". If only WSCR could go back to the way it used to be in the good ol' days. The days of Jerry Riles, Tommy Williams, and Dan Jiggets. Those were such happy times and the "brown people" only talked about sports.

It IS his responsibility to talk about sports, though. At least, that's what all the stingers and sweepers tell me.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:51 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Tad Queasy wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Did you forget to log in as a different user before making this post?

Nah ... he just punctuated it poorly. A better example might've read: I know what you're saying -- 'What do you do for your people, Beardown?'

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:52 am 
1000 CLUB

FJBlack8 is probably from the SCORE. He came out of no where to defend Goff.

Could be Goff himself.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:56 am 
1000 CLUB

FJBlack8 wrote:

I'm not uncomfortable. I have said his stupidity often entertains me.

By the way, this post sounds like something Goff would say. Pretty sure this poster is Goff.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:48 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Beardown wrote:
FJBlack8 is probably from the SCORE. He came out of no where to defend Goff.

Could be Goff himself.

I was thinking the same thing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Hopefully they use their platform to address the atrocities today.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

FJBlack8 wrote:
Jason Goff can speak his mind at work without having to become an activist.

Wrong.

Goff said he was the only one that can speak properly on the "Nazi protest in charlottesville." His words. Not mine.

So if he's the only one in the entire world that can do that, he must be the only that can solve it. And if he's the only one that can solve and doesn't do so, then that's horrible. So, yes, the great Jason Goff must do more then talk and cry about it on a sports radio show. He must become an activist. For him to turn his back to the world would be shameful. We don't need Goff breaking down the fucking 2017 Bulls roster when he can save the world.

Like Princess Leia said, Goff is our only hope.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:12 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfsG-i587lU

Goff: :cry:

Beardown: No, Jason. No more crying. We need you to take action. Save the world, Jason. You're the only one that can do it.

Goff: You're right. I'll do it!!!

Beardown: :cheers: