It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:17 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Will anyone at this station ever realize that their consistent top rated show never does the racial or social justice bullshit?
M and H always beats everyone every single boom and they do it only talking sports.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

Darkside wrote:
Will anyone at this station ever realize that their consistent top rated show never does the racial or social justice bullshit?
M and H always beats everyone every single boom and they do it only talking sports.

M&H are racists.

B&G have greater callings to do more than just talk stupid sports.

Goff and Bernstein are gonna heal the world. Make it a better place. For me and for you and the entire human race...

Goff: :cry:

Beardown: I knew I could get you to cry. That was a joke, by the way. Both of you sound like idiots. You're not healing the world. You're making the world worse.

Goff: Motha fuckin' cracker!!!!

Beardown: I knew I could get you to call me a "Motha fuckin' cracker".

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
leashyourkids wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
I'm still waiting for one of you conspiracy theorists to explain to me how Jason got suspended after the show on Wednesday and was in Florida on Thursday morning.

I'm still waiting for you to make a post that is even slightly interesting and not just some whiny, bitchy, unnecessarily aggressive, needle-dicked puddle of tears.

:lol:

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:18 pm 

Hatchetman wrote:
He could've taken her down in his Learjet for some R&R on the beach.

Maybe she got pinched for something on vacation and he had to go retrieve her?

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:20 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
I'm still waiting for one of you conspiracy theorists to explain to me how Jason got suspended after the show on Wednesday and was in Florida on Thursday morning.

I'm still waiting for you to make a post that is even slightly interesting and not just some whiny, bitchy, unnecessarily aggressive, needle-dicked puddle of tears.

Oh eat me. Yeah it's bitchy to ask the sewing circle to provide actual ya know... facts to back up their gossip. It's not like you can't look at his fucking instigram and see he was out of town.

No it's really not so bitchy to call out one of the biggest cocks on the board. Go away and stop breathing. If you must breathe go by Elmhurst Steve.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:35 am 
pittmike wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Oh eat me. Yeah it's bitchy to ask the sewing circle to provide actual ya know... facts to back up their gossip. It's not like you can't look at his fucking instigram and see he was out of town.

No it's really not so bitchy to call out one of the biggest cocks on the board. Go away and stop breathing. If you must breathe go by Elmhurst Steve.

Nah that's ok. I hope you walk in front of a bus and do the world a favor in the near future, but that doesn't make me bitchy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:37 am 
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Can a young man of some means not up and decide to get himself to virtually any destination he pleases within 24 hours, 12 even?

When his wife has a job as well, and they are traveling with an infant? I'm gonna go with not likely on that one sport.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:40 am 
pittmike wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

:lol:

BTW, me pointing out what a hypocrital douchebag you are with your political pontificating shouldn't make you this angry. Self-loathing isn't healthy. I'm sorry I bring that to the surface for you. Once the bus hits you your pain will go away.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:51 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
I finally got around to listening to this. I can't see why a sponsor would be upset about anything Jason said unless there's some taboo in radio about discussing the paid reads or he's getting a free car from Chevy and talking about his Range Rover. He manhandled Chuck and rightfully so.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:54 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I finally got around to listening to this. I can't see why a sponsor would be upset about anything Jason said unless there's some taboo in radio about discussing the paid reads or he's getting a free car from Chevy and talking about his Range Rover. He manhandled Chuck and rightfully so.

I feel the same way. I thought he was genuine there.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:08 am 

pizza_Place: billss
Baby McNown wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

He was in FLA a week ago. The pic he posted on one of his suspension days is a S/O to a family he visited while in FLA a week ago, not that he was in FLA THAT DAY.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:37 am 
scoregirl wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

He was in FLA a week ago. The pic he posted on one of his suspension days is a S/O to a family he visited while in FLA a week ago, not that he was in FLA THAT DAY.

Then I'm confident that he was fired Tuesday night and only rehired at the pressure of Rev Al and Jesse.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:56 am 
Site Admin

Baby McNown wrote:
scoregirl wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Then I'm confident that he was fired Tuesday night and only rehired at the pressure of Rev Al and Jesse.

:lol: Nice attempt at changing the narrative after you posted some wrong shit.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:02 am 
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
scoregirl wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

:lol: Nice attempt at changing the narrative after you posted some wrong shit.

What is " Every JORR post in a political thread?" Correct for $200. Pick again. I'll take entitled drunk douchebags for 300 Alex.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:06 am 
Site Admin

Baby McNown wrote:
What is " Every JORR post in a political thread?" Correct for $200. Pick again. I'll take entitled drunk douchebags for 300 Alex.

There's a guy on this board who is a virulent racist. You're more hated than he is. How does that feel?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:09 am 
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

There's a guy on this board who is a virulent racist. You're more hated than he is. How does that feel?

Just fine. Nice change of topic. Glad to see you apply the double standard in all of your life. Maybe remind me again how you aren't a petulant rich fuck like big fan and then point out you could ban me if you wanted to. That was fun.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:21 am 
Site Admin

Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Just fine. Nice change of topic. Glad to see you apply the double standard in all of your life. Maybe remind me again how you aren't a petulant rich fuck like big fan and then point out you could ban me if you wanted to. That was fun.

Would you like your account deleted? Maybe it would be best for your mental health.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:26 am 
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Would you like your account deleted? Maybe it would be best for your mental health.

Lol. Channeling your inner Bigfan again huh? When did you decide you wanted to start up with me again? Does the power give you that big a hard on?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:31 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Baby McNown wrote:

This is an odd way of saying "Oh, that needlessly aggressive and condescending bullshit I tried to call everyone on multiple times was just flat-out wrong."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:34 am 
Baby McNown wrote:

This is an odd way of saying "Oh, that needlessly aggressive and condescending bullshit I tried to call everyone on multiple times was just flat-out wrong."

Tell you what. I'll make you a deal. You go post that exact thing in the last few daily snowflake needs another hug from their fellow Trumpets threads and I'll post that here. Sound fair?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:38 am 

Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Tell you what. I'll make you a deal. You go post that exact thing in the last few daily snowflake needs another hug from their fellow Trumpets threads and I'll post that here. Sound fair?

Or you could, you know, just say you were wrong instead of trying to deflect again and again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:39 am 
Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Or you could, you know, just say you were wrong instead of trying to deflect again and again.

Hi pot. Meet kettle. Lol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:51 am 

Trumpets? What the hell does that have to do with anything?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:58 am 
Darkside wrote:

Sup Darko. How's life?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:58 am 

Baby McNown wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Sup Darko. How's life?

Fucking awesome at the moment.
Yours?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:07 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Hi pot. Meet kettle. Lol

No matter how badly you try to change the topic, everyone can see exactly how gigantic an ass you made of yourself in this thread by condescendingly playing "gotcha" with an IG post from a vacation that happened weeks ago. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:20 pm 
Darkside wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Sup Darko. How's life?

Fucking awesome at the moment.
Yours?

Going great.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:22 pm 
Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Hi pot. Meet kettle. Lol

No matter how badly you try to change the topic, everyone can see exactly how gigantic an ass you made of yourself in this thread by condescendingly playing "gotcha" with an IG post from a vacation that happened weeks ago. :lol:

No matter how many times you say that every one can see how gigantic an ass you make of yourself in you daily safe space threads.

(Shhhhh it wasn't weeks ago. Are you going to say the magic words in this thread now too?)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:29 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:

No matter how many times you say that every one can see how gigantic an ass you make of yourself in you daily safe space threads.

(Shhhhh it wasn't weeks ago. Are you going to say the magic words in this thread now too?)

When was Goff in Florida, again? When did you say he was in Florida? Do the answer to those two questions match? Why or why not?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Gigio's in Des Plaines
Sniper on a rooftop vibe. I work with a guy like that. You have to treat him with kid gloves.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next