It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
hatersgonhate wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Hatersgonnahate works on the Spiegel/Parkins show.

Is this speculation or have you confirmed an identity?

Thought I couldn't be put on blast, just got put on blast.

Except I remember you saying that you don't work at the station. WHAT IS REALITY?!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:12 am 

DAC wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
billypootons wrote:
it was terrible and awkward.
Pretty much all B&G shows are.

When's Boilermaker going to come and defend his show?

Frank doesn't listen so he wouldn't know.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:40 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
I don't listen because these shows are terrible. Sorry you can't handle the truth.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:43 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I don't listen because these shows are terrible. Sorry you can't handle the truth.
I actually believe you that you never listen but I also don't understand how you know it is terrible if you don't listen at all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:52 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
I guess I cannot accurately say "never" listen. I will catch a few min here and there...literally maybe 15 minutes a month.

From what I have heard and reading the threads here, I'm comfortable feeling the way I do. But, you can have your terrible, rotten chocolate, and I can have my vanilla Waddle & Silvy.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:52 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I guess I cannot accurately say "never" listen. I will catch a few min here and there...literally maybe 15 minutes a month.

From what I have heard and reading the threads here, I'm comfortable feeling the way I do.

What don't you like?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:28 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
Frank Coztansa wrote:

From what I have heard and reading the threads here, I'm comfortable feeling the way I do. But, you can have your terrible, rotten chocolate, and I can have my vanilla Waddle & Silvy.

when i hop in the truck after work, 670 is usually on from the morning. that or fox sports, however i'm not a fan of steve gorman sports so i'll hit the 670 button and usually see whats up. over the past 4 months i've been rarely continuing to listen after getting the gist of what they were talking about. Their interviews aren't interesting and seem to me to be entirely self serving, their discussions between the two seem contrived and feel like they are auditioning for each others affection. Goff just isn't interesting during baseball season i guess. I'll give it more of a go during the bears season and the start of the nba.

that being said, 95% of my commute home is raw dog comedy on sirius xm.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:28 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Dan is auctioning off a pair of broken headphones to benefit One Step. I hope Quad City Pat didn't blow his paypig budget for the month already.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:45 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Dan is auctioning off a pair of broken headphones to benefit One Step. I hope Quad City Pat didn't blow his paypig budget for the month already.

Are they signed? Asking for a friend.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:57 pm 

Yes, they are. I'd bid, but I already have a pair of duct-taped cans! I need to drop $200+ on new, non-duct-taped cans! (Any recommendations?)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:12 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Yes, they are. I'd bid, but I already have a pair of duct-taped cans! I need to drop $200+ on new, non-duct-taped cans! (Any recommendations?)

I have a couple pairs of ATH M50x's, love the feel of them over my ears, can be worn comfortably for a long time. A streamer I know has a pair of AT's that appear to have some cloth covering on the ear cups, but I don't know what model they are. The M50's also come with a coiled and straight cable, and are adaptable to both 1/4 and 1/8th inch jacks.

Of course as you know, the Sony MDR's are radio standard for vocal response, and they've been the cans in every pro recording studio I've been in.

If you don't need closed-back phones, I've heard great things about AKG K 701's.

EDIT: Looks like they make velvet pads for the M50x, that must be what I was seeing on the PUBG streamer.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:22 pm 

These are Bose noise-cancellings that someone I worked with dropped and broke, so they're all taped up like I'm an audiophilic Hanson brother. I'll look at the ATHs. Someone told me Sennheiser has a really good model for like $190.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:27 pm 

Yeah Sennheiser has some under-the-radar wireless ones for $190, and the wired version all the audio guys rave about are only like $90.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:36 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Are they signed? Asking for a friend.

The hell you are!! Asking for a friend.... Hahahaha!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:

I'd bid a thousand to piss on Dan and the stupid one, Goff. I do mean physically pissed on them. Maybe even bid $10000.
Fuck those two useless assholes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:55 am 

pizza_Place: Bianchi's
bidding war between QC PAT and TIM BAFFOE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:24 am 

Score is doomed wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

I'd bid a thousand to piss on Dan and the stupid one, Goff. I do mean physically pissed on them. Maybe even bid $10000.
Fuck those two useless assholes.

You don't have that kind of money.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:33 pm 

The guy who won the auction appears to be a Hillary Man. Of course.