It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:07 am 
1000 CLUB

City of Fools wrote:
I couldn't do it today. They make me want to support Trump and veterans. This is ugly.

Supporting veterans is awful!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:10 am 
1000 CLUB

SuperMario wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Most people agree that Trump is a moron and is probably bad for the country. And I think 100% of the country probably thinks he should stop tweeting and focus on shit that matters.

It's the hyperbole of these guys that makes me disagree with them.

Bernstein with his lines in the sand - "THIS IS TRUTH TIME. YOU ARE EITHER ON ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER!"... "MIKE TOMLIN INFANTICIZED A GROUP OF GROWN MEN!" or Goff with his melodramatic bullshit - "Those of you who have been quiet - now is the time to take a stand. Spiegel, you can't quit! You can only give up because YOU HAVE THAT OPTION!" (as though Spiegel as a Jew has never been persecuted)

How about they just stick to reality and rightfully point out that our president is dumber than sin and is a truly bad person? How about seeing other people's perspectives and the fact that Mike Tomlin has a family to feed so he probably hesitates to just go around making political statements that could cost him his job? I can't stand these two.

Much like some Trump supporters misrepresenting and changing the narrative for the protests i.e. if you protest you are against the troops and the flag, etc., this bullshit liberal narrative that people like Bernstein push is so nauseating. He did it a lot with Cam Newton's celebrating as well. People would mention they don't care about the situation, so Bernstein immediately thinks they are racist and portrays them as such for not standing up for black culture and celebration. It's all about winning the narrative. And when little Danny says there are only two sides to the debate, of course if you aren't on the side with him, then you are racist, bigoted, etc.

Calling people racists, bigots, etc. for having a different opinion is liberal 101 nowadays.

Most people think that what is happening in the NFL right now is disrespectful. Liberals think this is racism.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:04 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
rogers park bryan wrote:

Unless Jones-Hunt have a Spanky-Ugie thing goin on....it's fake

And... It was a Packers fan making those statements.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:37 am 
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
Nas wrote:
Don't you hear them make a similar argument about folks that have different views?

What, about wanting an honest debate then just demanding conformity? Yeah, they do that all the time, they actually handled a navy vet who disagreed with the protests reasonably well.

I want to know, what exactly am I supposed to do, or rather, how am I supposed to listen to this show in order to please you? Am I able to debate these two guys from my back patio with a cigar in my hand?

Well you could tell us who the leader of BLM is. You being woke this should be an easy one for ya.

The point wasn't that BLM actually does have a leader, but that the violent rhetoric spewed by people carrying the BLM moniker shouldn't be excused or ignored just because there isn't a corporate flow chart.

My God, do you suck at this.

No I'm directly quoting you. And if you were actually listening to the show that wasn't the callers point. Just because you're an ignorant jackass doesn't mean others aren't paying attention.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
BD wrote:
Calling people racists, bigots, etc. for having a different opinion is liberal 101 nowadays.

Sort of like calling people un-American for having a different opinion was Conservative 101 from '01-'09?

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:49 am 
1000 CLUB

Chus wrote:
BD wrote:

Sort of like calling people un-American for having a different opinion was Conservative 101 from '01-'09?

So you agree that this is a liberal tactic?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:51 am 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
BD wrote:
Chus wrote:
BD wrote:

So you agree that this is a liberal tactic?

Some liberals use it, but feel free to keep painting with a broad brush.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:14 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
[Fixing a new-post bug]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:16 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
[Fixing a new-post bug]

Not sure why that has been happening

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5