It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Interesting thread. So one of the following three statements HAS to be true.

Spaulding and Seacrest do not think racial inequality is a problem.

Spaulding and Seacrest do think racial inequality is a problem, and they spend all of their waking moments trying to improve it.

Spaulding and Seacrest are full of shit.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:47 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
So anytime I hear anything that offends me, I should speak to the person and let them know?

This is after you were making fun of RPB needing a safe space. So which is it? Do I just ignore an ignorant person or do I confront them? So while you're busy playing holier than thou with everyone, take your sanctimonious act, turn it sideways, shove it up your ass and ask yourself...Who am I crapping?

I'm going to ask you again where anyone said that. And that is your choice, not mine.

Sanctimonious is talking shit about race, and being unwilling to say or do something about it.

You seem uncomfortable about the conversation. Safe space for you as well?

You're just an asshole that never has anything useful to contribute but empty words and faulty logic.

I've had conversations with people I care about regarding slurs. I don't give a shit what some person I don't know or care to know says. I'm not going to change their mind.

So it's now illogical to tell someone their racist comments make you uncomfortable? Really?

And faulty logic is thinking their minds will change if it is never mentioned to them by anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:48 pm 
Site Admin

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
]

Share what you did with the class.

No idea what you are talking about.

And since you aren't saying, I'll assume you know you are wrong but can't back down.

Feel free to share where I went after a poster.

Yes u do.

You know exactly what I'm referring to.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:49 pm 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:
I can only assume Crest and Spaulding believe RPB is a fraud. Other than that I don't know of anyone who speaks out every time something ignorant is said in our presence. Ignorant things are posted about all types of people almost daily and slurs are occasionally used. Every poster doesn't speak out (they shouldn't have to) and sometimes it is ignored by everyone.

No, you could assume that MANY would have chosen to say something. You chose something else.

And what you don't know, is usually a good indicator of something you may not want to comment on.

But hey, keep trolling.

Definitely not trolling. My trolling has almost been eliminated recently. I think you're a good guy and I've said that to anyone who mentions you. That being said I am comfortable with my assumption that you don't (neither do I even when it may be directed at me) speak out every time something ignorant is said in your presence. You shouldn't have to.

I don't feel that way.

But I'm certainly willing to have difficult conversations.

I don't doubt that.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Seacrest wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
]

Share what you did with the class.

No idea what you are talking about.

And since you aren't saying, I'll assume you know you are wrong but can't back down.

Feel free to share where I went after a poster.

Yes u do.

You know exactly what I'm referring to.

No clue what you are referring to.

I'm literally telling you to post when I went after a board member.

But you won't.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Seacrest wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
So anytime I hear anything that offends me, I should speak to the person and let them know?

This is after you were making fun of RPB needing a safe space. So which is it? Do I just ignore an ignorant person or do I confront them? So while you're busy playing holier than thou with everyone, take your sanctimonious act, turn it sideways, shove it up your ass and ask yourself...Who am I crapping?

I'm going to ask you again where anyone said that. And that is your choice, not mine.

Sanctimonious is talking shit about race, and being unwilling to say or do something about it.

You're just an asshole that never has anything useful to contribute but empty words and faulty logic.

I've had conversations with people I care about regarding slurs. I don't give a shit what some person I don't know or care to know says. I'm not going to change their mind.

So it's now illogical to tell someone their racist comments make you uncomfortable? Really?

And faulty logic is thinking their minds will change if it is never mentioned to them by anyone.

It is illogical to tell a stranger to stop using slurs. Best case is he says sorry and keeps doing it the moment you're gone. Worst case is you've incited a crazy person to fuck you up. No matter what he is t changing behavior because one random guy on a boat said he wasn't comfortable with that language.

You don't do this. No one does this. To argue otherwise is being needlessly ignorant. Which incidentally tends to be your bread and butter here.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
TP may be the nicest guy here. I haven't seen him go after anyone, ever. I have to assume this is some linkage to his posting on the Midwest board.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:52 pm 
Site Admin

You weren't able to involve me in it.

But you know it wasn't from your lack of effort.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Seacrest wrote:
Actually, I'm fine with having these discussions. You are just making shit up now to try and prove a point.

So since you want to talk about these things, please go right ahead.

This whole thread and the one where RPB first mentioned it has had nothing but you taking passive aggressive shots and cheerleading for Spaulding. That's not discussion, that's you grandstanding, as usual.

Hate to break it to you, but nowhere did I say I wanted to (or didn't want to) have these conversations, just that whatever you're doing sure isn't having them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:53 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

It is illogical to tell a stranger to stop using slurs. Best case is he says sorry and keeps doing it the moment you're gone. Worst case is you've incited a crazy person to fuck you up. No matter what he is t changing behavior because one random guy on a boat said he wasn't comfortable with that language.

You don't do this. No one does this. To argue otherwise is being needlessly ignorant. Which incidentally tends to be your bread and butter here.

You can put it on the board.....yes!

FavreFan wrote:

Spaulding and Seacrest are full of shit.

Bing!

Site Admin

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Telling someone that their language makes you uncomfortable is not the same thing as telling a total stranger they are being a racist.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:56 pm 
Site Admin

KDdidit wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Actually, I'm fine with having these discussions. You are just making shit up now to try and prove a point.

This whole thread and the one where RPB first mentioned it has had nothing but you taking passive aggressive shots and cheerleading for Spaulding. That's not discussion, that's you grandstanding, as usual.

Hate to break it to you, but nowhere did I say I wanted to (or didn't want to) have these conversations, just that whatever you're doing sure isn't having them.

Hate to break it to you, but race seems is obviously something you struggle with.

And if asking someone else simple questions is too tough for you, then I shudder to imagine how hard a real conversation would be for you and few others here.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:58 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Hate to break it to you, but race seems is obviously something you struggle with.

And if asking someone else simple questions is too tough for you, then I shudder to imagine how hard a real conversation would be for you and few others here.

KD is probably the most liberal open minded person on this board. You are a real piece of work.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:59 pm 
Site Admin

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

KD is probably the most liberal open minded person on this board. You are a real piece of work.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:01 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

This makes no sense. Please edit for clarification

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:02 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

I shudder to imagine you having any normal interactions with other humans being such a huge twat all the time.

Seacrest wrote:

Yes, all my posts about race in these forums, how can I have been so blind as to what they really show in my heart.

I do appeciate the level of trolling it takes for the master of not answering direct questions to imply that some conversations would be difficult for MANY here.

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Uh yeah, was about to say the same thing. When KD calls you out, it is time to look in the mirror. We should all have such a clear view of right and wrong as KD.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:04 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Yes, all my posts about race in these forums, how can I have been so blind as to what they really show in my heart.

I do appeciate the level of trolling it takes for the master of not answering direct questions to imply that some conversations would be difficult for MANY here.

KD, you don't have to respond to this shit. Pretty much everyone knows the quality of your character around here. It is so beneath you to have justify yourself on matters of race and social justice.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:05 pm 

I appreciate the support, but I admit that I could be a bit more open minded about Seacreast :oops: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:05 pm 

Hank Scorpio wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

I shudder to imagine you having any normal interactions with other humans being such a huge twat all the time.

Seacrest is a nice, generous, relatively quiet guy in person. Looks like RPB isn't the only one who acts different on the board!

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:06 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Seacrest is a nice, generous, relatively quiet guy in person. Looks like RPB isn't the only one who acts different on the board!

Good guy. Buys drinks.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:08 pm 

KDdidit wrote:
I appreciate the support, but I admit that I could be a bit more open minded about Seacreast :oops: :lol:

I am told Seacrest is a high quality individual. His posts are nothing short of baffling to me.

Regardless, you are one of the most respected members around this place. We probably agree on very little politically, and yet I have nothing but praise for your opinions.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:12 pm 

No one bought me a drink at Arlington, bad guys, didn't buy drinks. Seacrest probably would have, all I wanted was a Pepsi.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
KDdidit wrote:
No one bought me a drink at Arlington, bad guys, didn't buy drinks. Seacrest probably would have, all I wanted was a Pepsi.

I gave up my betting machine for you!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:13 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
FUCK KD!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:15 pm 

Nas wrote:
FUCK KD!

You would never be so lucky!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:18 pm 

leashyourkids wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

I gave up my betting machine for you!

Think of all the losses I saved you and took for myself.

Nas wrote:
FUCK KD!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:58 pm 
Site Admin

An hour later and MANY of the same suspects are still talking about me, but they aren't talking about race.

And I'm sure you are a good guy KD. Without any qualifiers attached.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next