It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Nas wrote:
I can only assume Crest and Spaulding believe RPB is a fraud. Other than that I don't know of anyone who speaks out every time something ignorant is said in our presence. Ignorant things are posted about all types of people almost daily and slurs are occasionally used. Every poster doesn't speak out (they shouldn't have to) and sometimes it is ignored by everyone.

Please stop being rational.

It has no place in this section.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Leonardo's
Nas wrote:
I can only assume Crest and Spaulding believe RPB is a fraud.

A charlatan!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I'll be ignoring it from now on. You all have freed me. I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:18 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Nas wrote:
I can only assume Crest and Spaulding believe RPB is a fraud. Other than that I don't know of anyone who speaks out every time something ignorant is said in our presence. Ignorant things are posted about all types of people almost daily and slurs are occasionally used. Every poster doesn't speak out (they shouldn't have to) and sometimes it is ignored by everyone.

No, you could assume that MANY would have chosen to say something. You chose something else.

And what you don't know, is usually a good indicator of something you may not want to comment on.

But hey, keep trolling.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:20 pm 

It's always nice to get a day of Seacrest grandstanding.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:21 pm 
Site Admin

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Nas wrote:

If you would have kissed bigfan's ass this hard, you would never have had to start your own board.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:22 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Nas wrote:

If you would have kissed bigfan's ass this hard, you would never have had to start your own board.

I tried but he was an asshole. You can relate.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Spaulding. The CFMB answer to a question no one asked.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:25 pm 
Site Admin

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Nas wrote:

You didn't try.

And you certainly didn't learn either.

Your gutlessly going after another member of the community recently is a clear example of that.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:28 pm 

Is this a bit from Seacrest and Spaulding here? You want everyone acting like make believe QC Pat stories? Chasing down random racist people and sticking your barrel chest out while threatening to fuck their wives with a 17" Leviathan. Pick your battles. I'm not fighting with everyone asshole I see or I'll end up in an insane asylum.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Seacrest wrote:
Your gutlessly going after another member of the community recently is a clear example of that.

Your gutlessly going after RPB, a better member of the community than you are, is a bigger clear example of that.

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Is this a bit from Seacrest and Spaulding here? You want everyone acting like make believe QC Pat stories? Chasing down random racist people and sticking your barrel chest out while threatening to fuck their wives with a 17" Leviathan. Pick your battles. I'm not fighting with everyone asshole I see or I'll end up in an insane asylum.

Site Admin

Hank Scorpio wrote:

Where did anyone say that?

If you are uncomfortable, you can certainly tell people publicly or privately that you are. It happens everyday.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:31 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

If you are uncomfortable, you can certainly tell people publicly or privately that you are. It happens everyday.

With 350 million people it probably does happen everyday, but def not every occurrence. Not even close.

Site Admin

KDdidit wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Your gutlessly going after RPB, a better member of the community than you are, is a bigger clear example of that.

You have no idea what that posy refers to. So rather than commenting, feel free to ask.

Thanks for proving my point about white people not wanting to have discussions. Which was done for all to see.

Seacrest wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Nas wrote:

You didn't try.

Who did I go after oh teacher of men?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:32 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:

No, you could assume that MANY would have chosen to say something. You chose something else.

And what you don't know, is usually a good indicator of something you may not want to comment on.

But hey, keep trolling.

Definitely not trolling. My trolling has almost been eliminated recently. I think you're a good guy and I've said that to anyone who mentions you. That being said I am comfortable with my assumption that you don't (neither do I even when it may be directed at me) speak out every time something ignorant is said in your presence. You shouldn't have to.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:32 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

You have no idea what that posy refers to. So rather than commenting, feel free to ask.

Thanks for proving my point about white people not wanting to have discussions. Which was done for all to see.

MANY unanswered questions were asked of Spaulding. She is white right?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:33 pm 
Site Admin

Jbi11s wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

With 350 million people it probably does happen everyday, but def not every occurrence. Not even close.

Where did someone say every occurrence?

Because it was not from me or Spaulding.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:34 pm 
Site Admin

Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:

But hey, keep trolling.

Definitely not trolling. My trolling has almost been eliminated recently. I think you're a good guy and I've said that to anyone who mentions you. That being said I am comfortable with my assumption that you don't (neither do I even when it may be directed at me) speak out every time something ignorant is said in your presence. You shouldn't have to.

I don't feel that way.

But I'm certainly willing to have difficult conversations.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:35 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Where did someone say every occurrence?

Because it was not from me or Spaulding.

I misinterpreted your questioning of RPB as a universal expectation of us not so racist people.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:36 pm 

So anytime I hear anything that offends me, I should speak to the person and let them know?

This is after you were making fun of RPB needing a safe space. So which is it? Do I just ignore an ignorant person or do I confront them? So while you're busy playing holier than thou with everyone, take your sanctimonious act, turn it sideways, shove it up your ass and ask yourself...Who am I crapping?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Seacrest wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Sure thing! Why are you such a giant sanctimonious asshole who thinks your shit doesn't stink? RPB was actually trying to discuss it with you, but all you could respond with were dumb platitudes and holier than thou shit posts. The white person not wanting to have discussions has been you the whole time! That's some amazing lack of self-awareness.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:39 pm 
Site Admin

Hank Scorpio wrote:
So anytime I hear anything that offends me, I should speak to the person and let them know?

This is after you were making fun of RPB needing a safe space. So which is it? Do I just ignore an ignorant person or do I confront them? So while you're busy playing holier than thou with everyone, take your sanctimonious act, turn it sideways, shove it up your ass and ask yourself...Who am I crapping?

I'm going to ask you again where anyone said that. And that is your choice, not mine.

Sanctimonious is talking shit about race, and being unwilling to say or do something about it.

You seem uncomfortable about the conversation. Safe space for you as well?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:42 pm 
Site Admin

KDdidit wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Sure thing! Why are you such a giant sanctimonious asshole who thinks your shit doesn't stink? RPB was actually trying to discuss it with you, but all you could respond with were dumb platitudes and holier than thou shit posts. The white person not wanting to have discussions has been you the whole time! That's some amazing lack of self-awareness.

Actually, I'm fine with having these discussions. You are just making shit up now to try and prove a point.

So since you want to talk about these things, please go right ahead.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:43 pm 
Site Admin

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Nas wrote:

You didn't try.

Share what you did with the class.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:44 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

I'm going to ask you again where anyone said that. And that is your choice, not mine.

Sanctimonious is talking shit about race, and being unwilling to say or do something about it.

You seem uncomfortable about the conversation. Safe space for you as well?

You're just an asshole that never has anything useful to contribute but empty words and faulty logic.

I've had conversations with people I care about regarding slurs. I don't give a shit what some person I don't know or care to know says. I'm not going to change their mind.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Nas wrote:

But hey, keep trolling.

I don't feel that way.

But I'm certainly willing to have difficult conversations.

I don't doubt that.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:45 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

See. A cunty response that means nothing.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:46 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
]

No idea what you are talking about.

And since you aren't saying, I'll assume you know you are wrong but can't back down.

Feel free to share where I went after a poster.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next