It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:22 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:09 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
denisdman wrote:
KDdidit wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Hate to break it to you, but race seems is obviously something you struggle with.

And if asking someone else simple questions is too tough for you, then I shudder to imagine how hard a real conversation would be for you and few others here.

Yes, all my posts about race in these forums, how can I have been so blind as to what they really show in my heart.

I do appeciate the level of trolling it takes for the master of not answering direct questions to imply that some conversations would be difficult for MANY here.

KD, you don't have to respond to this shit. Pretty much everyone knows the quality of your character around here. It is so beneath you to have justify yourself on matters of race and social justice.

KD. Great guy. Can't remember if he buys beers. :lol:

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:11 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
An hour later and MANY of the same suspects are still talking about me, but they aren't talking about race.

And I'm sure you are a good guy KD. Without any qualifiers attached.

KD has probably watched The Wire too!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
KD has probably watched The Wire too!

Nope! KD was too poor for HBO. Athough now Comcast gives you HBO for free when you're on shit tier basic cable like we are so I could I guess.

Seacrest wrote:
An hour later and MANY of the same suspects are still talking about me, but they aren't talking about race.

And I'm sure you are a good guy KD. Without any qualifiers attached.

I'd say I'm a good guy 85% of the time!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:46 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
So did Jbi11s call or not?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:57 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
SpiralStairs wrote:
So did Jbi11s call or not?

That's what I want to know. He was posting today so he obviously had the time.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:57 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jbi11s wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
I tried to list to sports radio today and every National station was talking about NFL protests. Made me sick.

It's not even that. It's the fact that you have Dan Bernstein preaching how he wants equality, but the moment a couple black families move to his neighborhood he would be shook.

Then you have Jason from Evanston getting all emotional cutting off every caller acting as if he's the voice of reason at the score when it comes to this protest shit.

Fuck them.

If you don't agree with Jason Goff on race issues, you are against equality. They show their ass everytime they talk on this topics. They really should stick to sports, but that might offend them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:58 pm 
1000 CLUB

billypootons wrote:
you better be prepared for bernstein if you call.. the second he senses you are winning an argument he'll change the subject and try to derail your train of thought so he can regain the upper hand (as if the mute button isnt enough power for dan)

He tries to derail arguments by calling people racists. Pretty typical of the modern day liberal.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:00 pm 

Lots of people that don't listen to this show seem to know exactly what was discussed on today's show.

The psychic powers of CFMB sure are something.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:03 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
BD wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
I tried to list to sports radio today and every National station was talking about NFL protests. Made me sick.

It's not even that. It's the fact that you have Dan Bernstein preaching how he wants equality, but the moment a couple black families move to his neighborhood he would be shook.

Then you have Jason from Evanston getting all emotional cutting off every caller acting as if he's the voice of reason at the score when it comes to this protest shit.

Fuck them.

If you don't agree with Jason Goff on race issues, you are against equality. They show their ass everytime they talk on this topics. They really should stick to sports, but that might offend them.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:44 am 
1000 CLUB

Douchebag wrote:
Lots of people that don't listen to this show seem to know exactly what was discussed on today's show.

You don't need to be a psychic to know they are going to take an extreme leftist view on every social issue. I was in an airplane today on the West Coast, my own comments are from this thread.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:44 am 
1000 CLUB

Douchebag wrote:

You don't need to be a psychic to know they are going to take an extreme leftist view on every social issue. I was in an airplane today on the West Coast, my own comments are from this thread.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5