It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

I think Bernstein said he's having 200 people for this big event.

Goff is gonna look around the party and see 199 white people. At that moment it will finally hit him that Dan is a racist.

Goff: Those mother fuckers on the message board were right!!!! North, Murph and Mac weren't the enemy. It was Bernstein all along.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

pittmike wrote:
Why have a bar mitzvah for your kid when believing in god is for stupid people?

First Communions and Reconciliations are stupid for kids. Same with, Christmas, Good Friday and Easter. Those are the stupid things done for a God that doesn't exist in Bernstein's mind.

Bar mitzvah's and the Jewish High holidays are what the REALLY SMART PEOPLE celebrate. That's the correct religion. Dan has made that clear through the years.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:11 pm 

pittmike wrote:

It's fun.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:33 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:

It's fun.

I thought the answer was going to be networking.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Beardown wrote:
Oy Vey.

Goff is going to go to Jason Bernstein's bar mitzvah tomorrow.

That's the last thing Jason wants to do. But he has to do it. Goff said his lady isn't gonna go because they couldn't find a baby sitter. That's bullshit Dan kind of scoffed at that excuse. I'm sure the invitation went out months ago. Plenty of time to get a baby sitter. His lady just didn't want to go. And I can't blame her.

Terry Boers is going as well. That's probably the only two SCORE people that Dan invited. It's one of those weird things where Bernstein didn't want to invite them and they really don't want to go. But they both felt obligated to invite and accept.

I heard this as well, and it was a bit awkward. Not only for the reasons you noted, but Goff had literally just stated they he and his Lady were going to the lights ceremony, because they had a night off from the kid!

They all also pretended to not know what lights were being lit, which seemed odd. They’ve done the Michigan Avenue lighting thing for about 30 years.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:59 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Heisenberg wrote:
They all also pretended to not know what lights were being lit, which seemed odd. They’ve done the Michigan Avenue lighting thing for about 30 years.

The Score, Smart Radio For Smart Fans, also leans heavily on its hosts situationally living under ten-ton rocks.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Heisenberg wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Oy Vey.

That's the last thing Jason wants to do. But he has to do it. Goff said his lady isn't gonna go because they couldn't find a baby sitter. That's bullshit Dan kind of scoffed at that excuse. I'm sure the invitation went out months ago. Plenty of time to get a baby sitter. His lady just didn't want to go. And I can't blame her.

Terry Boers is going as well. That's probably the only two SCORE people that Dan invited. It's one of those weird things where Bernstein didn't want to invite them and they really don't want to go. But they both felt obligated to invite and accept.

I heard this as well, and it was a bit awkward. Not only for the reasons you noted, but Goff had literally just stated they he and his Lady were going to the lights ceremony, because they had a night off from the kid!

:lol: :lol: What a fucking dumbass he is .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

Heisenberg wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Oy Vey.

Right. Goff doesn't know how to lie. If he said his lady or the baby was sick that would have been good enough of a lie for the wife not attending. But the fact that Goff said that he and his wife are going out tonight ruins the "lie" that they couldn't find a baby sitter for tomorrow. It's a Saturday. Goff's mom or sister could have watched the kid. Or somebody as this has been planned for months.

Whatever. If I'm Goff's fiance I also don't want to be around 199 white people at a bar bitzvah. No self respecting black women wants to be around that many crackers that you don't know. This is a Bernstein party. At least half of them are racist. She knows that. Jason is obligated. She's not. But just learn how to lie better. Goff will have to learn this.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:24 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Pretty sure the worst thing Goff ever did was procreate.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
City of Fools wrote:
everyone knows Dan's got connections to Bears mgmt. Very interesting to hear him gush over Jim Bob Cooter today after having made fun of him previously. I'd say Dan knows something.

Hiring Jim Bob Cooter = Saints hiring Sean Payton in 2006

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:39 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store

FOTS enjoying not having to give 2 fucks about how he looks on radio.... oldest looking less than 50 year old ever?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:42 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
He looks like Peter Sellers in Being There.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:28 am 

Goff with the premature balding is going to have to go to the shaved head look soon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:26 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Mid-grade cocaine is brought up during Transition and Goff references selling cars. Low class and unnecessary.

Yes BRick, I did listen to Transition from Friday. I was desperate this morning and I listened to everything else over the weekend.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
good dolphin wrote:
Goff with the premature balding is going to have to go to the shaved head look soon

Premature? isn't he in his late 30's? I started going bald at like 18 months.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
leashyourkids wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Premature? isn't he in his late 30's? I started going bald at like 18 months.

I’m pretty sure the day me beard started growing in the hair up top started falling out. On the plus side the hair left hasn’t started turning Grey.. Beard, not so lucky.