It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

312player wrote:
Beardown wrote:
She looks 33% black, 33% white and 33% Chinese.

Look half black half white to me, i bet that ass looks disgusting. All cellulite n cottage cheese.

She will take Rose dumbass for 2 -3 million over the next 20 years..

3 million over 20 years? No way. That's light. If that's the case, Rose got off easy. She's gonna get at least 10 million over that time. Especially if you consider the money she's getting off him now while she pretends to be in love with him. She's getting cars, clothes, nice restaurants and vacations right now.

Getting him to bang her without a condom was the ultimate goal. So she got that. That sets her up for life.

Nobody should feel sorry for Rose. He's 28. He should no longer be a dumb ass.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:21 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
That looks like a trap.

Everything about her looks like she's fishing for 20%

I set the over/under on child support money demanded at 10k per month.

No kidding. Why some of these athletes go near anyone who looks like that is beyond me.

Well, I know why they do...but use your other head once in a while.

Or a condom.

Or pull out.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Lucio's
Beardown wrote:
312player wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Look half black half white to me, i bet that ass looks disgusting. All cellulite n cottage cheese.

3 million over 20 years? No way. That's light. If that's the case, Rose got off easy. She's gonna get at least 10 million over that time. Especially if you consider the money she's getting off him now while she pretends to be in love with him. She's getting cars, clothes, nice restaurants and vacations right now.

Getting him to bang her without a condom was the ultimate goal. So she got that. That sets her up for life.

What a fucking idiot. You can tell that bitch wants every dime possible.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:30 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
I will never understand young rich guys not being careful.

While I am posting here I have another thing I wonder about. It’s been awhile since I bought jeans or took physics for that matter but how do those work? How do you have jeans so tight around that small waist yet were wide enough to get over that giant ass?

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:21 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
pittmike wrote:
I will never understand young rich guys not being careful.

While I am posting here I have another thing I wonder about. It’s been awhile since I bought jeans or took physics for that matter but how do those work? How do you have jeans so tight around that small waist yet were wide enough to get over that giant ass?

Elastic waistband baby!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
So does Goff just spread rumors without worrying about his credibility. Dude was wrong about Gar's extension and now is just spreading gossip. I know radio can be garbage, but there are still general standards. Very unprofessional

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
veganfan21 wrote:
So does Goff just spread rumors without worrying about his credibility. Dude was wrong about Gar's extension and now is just spreading gossip. I know radio can be garbage, but there are still general standards. Very unprofessional

They know things we don’t. Personally I like them to put these things out. Sports talk is often rumor based. If they’re wrong then bash away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

They know things we don’t. Personally I like them to put these things out. Sports talk is often rumor based. If they’re wrong then bash away.

But he's been dead wrong about a lot of stuff. The Kellyanne Conway of sports radio.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:20 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
KDdidit wrote:
I blame the Sex Belt

Underrated conference.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:21 pm 
1000 CLUB

I think is Goff is safe on this one. He claimed that the girl has put it out there on social media.

But Goff threw out that Rose's mother was being extorted last year. And that's why Rose left the Knicks for a little bit. That's a bigger story. And he never explained it. This is probably another one that Goff is wrong about. His sources have proven to be bullshit as we all know.

But yeah, Goff loves going "Tabloid". I think he's outed at least 3 gay people that didn't want to be outed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:39 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
veganfan21 wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
veganfan21 wrote:

But he's been dead wrong about a lot of stuff. The Kellyanne Conway of sports radio.

Goff is full of shit. He makes people think he's got the special 'black athlete hotline' phone where he knows what every black athlete in the world is doing because they're black.

As for Rose, if this is true, I seriously have to wonder if he doesn't have some type of mental handicap. How fucking stupid do you have to be. Like someone mentioned, he's 28, not 18. He should know better.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:38 am 

Did anyone donate today? Thankfully I was working, so I only heard the end of the show. 5 hours of Dan begging would of been brutal.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:08 am 

schmitty1121 wrote:
Did anyone donate today? Thankfully I was working, so I only heard the end of the show. 5 hours of Dan begging would of been brutal.

Is it time to beg people to play poker for kids with cancer?

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:09 am 

pittmike wrote:
schmitty1121 wrote:

Yeah raising money for kids with cancer sure sucks!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:15 am 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
schmitty1121 wrote:

I will go back and search it more carefully but I do not see where I said it sucked.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:35 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
312player wrote:
Beardown wrote:

yea, she'd be lucky to fetch a guy like you

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:05 am 

It's just Rose overcompensating for the rumors about why he likes to bring other men into sexual situations with him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:06 am 

pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
schmitty1121 wrote:

I will go back and search it more carefully but I do not see where I said it sucked.
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were mocking. I'm guessing it was a positive post about Bernstein from you because they are so numerous!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:54 am 

'77Cubs wrote:
Beardown wrote:
312player wrote:
Beardown wrote:

What a fucking idiot. You can tell that bitch wants every dime possible.

Yikes. That's a little strong.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:59 am 

Great exchange with Hub yesterday that perfectly encapsulated Hub and his refusal to embrace the internet.

Hub: It certainly seems like Jimmy Garropolo might start, but the 49ers are waiting to see if Beathard is able to go, so we wont know for sure until the press conference tomorrow.

Bernstein: Actually the 49ers just tweeted, Garropolo starts Sunday against the Bears.

Hub: Ok. (silently dreams of traveling back in time to murder an infant Al Gore)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:46 pm 

Never going to understand how people can find that attractive. She doesn't look like a real human being.

- Dan Bernstein, 2016