It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Bruce is the author of one of the most funniest 'tweets' ever.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:24 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
good dolphin wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
[ Murph owed his career to Fred, they worked well together because they kept each other on target, were fans of different teams and sports etc. As soon as Murph was separated from Fred, his show (especially his "bits") sucked. Fred (much like he was with North) kept Murph on track, kept the bad segments shorter.

Thanks Fred.

You do know Murph was at the Score pulling ratings for years before Fred, don't you?

Murph had good numbers in the evenings. He had good numbers in mornings (where all previous morning shows had failed). He then had good numbers in mid days. If I remember correctly for years his show always saw an increase in numbers from his lead in and he beat the average number the station was pulling.

I'm sorry he was mean to drinky. He was clearly a self motivated employee who was always willing to give his best...to sponsor's wives.

Wow.

CoF's post above couldn't be more incorrect if he just made it up out of thin air.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:28 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Bruce is the author of one of the most funniest 'tweets' ever.

Yeah. "Most funniest".

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Gallows humor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:34 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
Gallows humor

Good he has something else to do besides sitting in the long term unemployment line.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:11 pm 

Battle of the shitheels.

Goff used the racist card. He wins.

- Dan Bernstein, 2016

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
City of Fools wrote:
[ Murph owed his career to Fred, they worked well together because they kept each other on target, were fans of different teams and sports etc. As soon as Murph was separated from Fred, his show (especially his "bits") sucked. Fred (much like he was with North) kept Murph on track, kept the bad segments shorter.

Thanks Fred.

You do know Murph was at the Score pulling ratings for years before Fred, don't you?

Murph had good numbers in the evenings. He had good numbers in mornings (where all previous morning shows had failed). He then had good numbers in mid days. If I remember correctly for years his show always saw an increase in numbers from his lead in and he beat the average number the station was pulling.

I'm sorry he was mean to drinky. He was clearly a self motivated employee who was always willing to give his best...to sponsor's wives.

Wow.

CoF's post above couldn't be more incorrect if he just made it up out of thin air.

I didn't say his numbers went bad. I said his show went bad. This is a clear distinction, and clearly a matter of opinion. I still listen to Murph and Fred on the weekends. Murph just sucks solo.

What am I incorrect about? I'm only speaking to the listenability of the show.

And he wasn't "mean" to drinky...just weird.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
City of Fools wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

Thanks Fred.

Wow.

I didn't say his numbers went bad. I said his show went bad. This is a clear distinction, and clearly a matter of opinion. I still listen to Murph and Fred on the weekends. Murph just sucks solo.

What am I incorrect about? I'm only speaking to the listenability of the show.

And he wasn't "mean" to drinky...just weird.

Everything dolphin quoted from your post is 100% incorrect.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:38 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Guys like Wolf, North, Coppock and probably even Mac wish they had Goff’s gig these days.

wishes do come true

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Seacrest wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
City of Fools wrote:

Thanks Fred.

Wow.

Not to pile on, but I don't think Freddie ever kept North on track....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
OldNavyPreacher wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Beardown wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
where can this be heard? link?

Danny Mac's podcast. Wolf was a guest. A couple of weeks ago.

At this point Bruce Wolf = Old Navy Preacher

Nevermind, more people hear the Old Navy Preacher.

You can't get to heaven doing the Chet Chitchat voice!

:lol: :lol:

+ :lol: :lol: ..... <swallow>