It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

When he insinuated on twitter that it was because he was black. Well, he just admitted today it was because he still had Georgia licence plates. And he went to court the other day because of it.

Last edited by Beardown on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:59 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Interesting. Most states have you change your car registrations within a certain time of a state relocation. Pretty sure he got the car in Chicago and he has been back a couple years or so.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:00 pm 
1000 CLUB

pittmike wrote:
Interesting. Most states have you change your car registrations within a certain time of a state relocation. Pretty sure he got the car in Chicago and he has been back a couple years or so.

I was thinking the same thing. He's been back 2 years and never got around to getting Illinois plates? That's our Goffer.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:24 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
dude wtf? Change your plates!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

It's funny, because Goff was live tweeting himself getting pulled over. Because he wanted to capture a "I got pulled over for driving black" moment.

I remember him tweeting that he asked the cop if he did anything wrong and the cop said "Not necessarily". Then Goff tweeted "What does that even mean?".

What it meant was the officer wanted to see if Goff was an Illinois resident or just visiting from Georgia.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
It says a lot about his character that he would try and portray that stop as being racially motivated while neglecting to mention that he had been driving with Georgia plates for the last two years.

Last edited by Tad Queasy on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Too much of a burden.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
I still claim he was cruising for a gay rendezvous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Tad Queasy wrote:
It says a lot about his character that he would try an portray that stop as being racially motivated while neglecting to mention that he has been driving with Georgia plates for the last two years.

1:23 am @Jason1Goff: Just got pulled over. I asked if I did anything wrong. The police officer told me "not necessarily." What does that even mean?

1:37 am @Jason1Goff: Oh yeah...got asked if this was my car as well. Still waiting for the walk back.

No, it had to be racism. Still waiting for the walk back right Jason?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:32 pm 
1000 CLUB

Tad Queasy wrote:
It says a lot about his character that he would try an portray that stop as being racially motivated while neglecting to mention that he has been driving with Georgia plates for the last two years.

Right. At the time he could have cleared it up on twitter but never did. He was tweeting while the cop was running his info in his cop car obviously. And ya know what, Goff should have known it was only a matter of time before he got busted. So when the cop pulled him over it should have ran through his brain that it might be for the plates and stickers that he hasn't paid the last 2 years.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

Ironically, it's guys like Goff that hurt the "Black lives matter" movement. This stunt is one example.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:57 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Tad Queasy wrote:
It says a lot about his character that he would try and portray that stop as being racially motivated while neglecting to mention that he had been driving with Georgia plates for the last two years.

Being honest did not support his agenda. Such a classless move.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:01 pm 

He was is and remains a piece of fucking shit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

Goff was so excited at the time when he thought he had a "Gotcha" moment. Then he felt so embarrassed when the cop came back with an actual ticket. That's why he never explained it on twitter.

That Goff is something else. For so many reasons.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:13 pm 

Anyone tweet this crap at him today?

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:18 pm 

So people get pulled over for out of state plates in Illinois?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:19 pm 

pittmike wrote:

I wondered this too.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:19 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Only black people , yes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

pittmike wrote:

Goff would never see it as a bad move on his part. He would fight back and insinuate that the twitter people are racist. That's always his easy move. Goff has no shame and lives outside of reality. The bubble at the SCORE only enables him. Bernstein made that bubble years ago. Goff quickly jumped in it. When he left for Atlanta, he quickly got fired.

The SCORE is a weird place.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Only if you're an actual resident that didn't get new plates. The cop might have noticed his plates around his house for a while and decided to check on him. That makes sense. He got away with it for 2 years.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Only if you're an actual resident that didn't get new plates. The cop might have noticed his plates around his house for a while and decided to check on him. That makes sense.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:24 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

The better question is did his out of state plates have up-to-date registration? And if so, why would he keep his plates up to date in a state he clearly did not live in?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:25 pm 

He could have been really dumb though and bought a Chicago sticker and left the GA plates. His insurance agent may also want to check his premium charges.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:28 pm 

DAC wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

The better question is did his out of state plates have up-to-date registration? And if so, why would he keep his plates up to date in a state he clearly did not live in?

Most people I knew did it out of laziness.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:40 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
DAC wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I understand not switching them immediately after he moved but Goff has been in Chicago long enough to cycle through updating his plates. There is no logical scenario in which Goff had legal Georgia plates when he was pulled over. I am assuming Georgia plate renewals are every year. For the sake of argument, how could he even renew his Georgia plates after he moved? Could he just change his address to Chicago and renew his plates through the mail? That doesn't make sense. The easiest explanation is that Goff never did anything to his plates when he moved and he was pulled over for driving with expired, out of state license plates. Too bad that doesn't support Goff's driving while black narrative.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:46 pm 

DAC wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
DAC wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

I understand not switching them immediately after he moved but Goff has been in Chicago long enough to cycle through updating his plates. There is no logical scenario in which Goff had legal Georgia plates when he was pulled over. I am assuming Georgia plate renewals are every year. For the sake of argument, how could he even renew his Georgia plates after he moved? Could he just change his address to Chicago and renew his plates through the mail? That doesn't make sense. The easiest explanation is that Goff never did anything to his plates when he moved and he was pulled over for driving with expired, out of state license plates. Too bad that doesn't support Goff's driving while black narrative.

I knew people that didn't change over for 6 years in NY. Still had Illinois plates. We told them it was a mistake but they didn't care. It's supposedly real easy to renew online.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
He said license, I don't think plates. But it doesn't follow that you could get Illinois plates with a Georgia license...right?

Anyway, he said the case was dismissed because the cop didn't show, but if Jason went in on his own I doubt he DDT'd.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

I agree. If you're paying for the sticker, there is no way you would put it on Georgia plates. You would go the extra step to get Illinois plates if you're paying for the damn sticker.

Goff just got away with it for 2 years and thought he could get away with it longer. He finally got caught. Cop probably noticed his plates around his neighborhood for some time. Finally decided to check on him. The cracker cop happened to be a good one just doing his job. Goff didn't feel the need to say this at the time. He left it hanging that it was a racist cop.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:57 pm 
1000 CLUB

Plus I don't even think you can buy the sticker without a registered Illinois licence plate. They wouldn't send you anything in the mail to get the sticker unless you are registered as having one.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:12 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
He said license, I don't think plates. But it doesn't follow that you could get Illinois plates with a Georgia license...right?

Anyway, he said the case was dismissed because the cop didn't show, but if Jason went in on his own I doubt he DDT'd.

He may have already had Illinois plates and never got Georgia plates. If you claim to be a dual resident you can get away with it. However he wasn't. He may not have had a car in Atlanta though.