It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2/5 Super Bowl fallout
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:07 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Dan, always with his finger on the pulse of America, said he underestimated how many people don't like the Patriots. He was in a tough spot because he wanted to Appreciate Greatness but now hates Tom Brady for contradicting DOCTORS.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:08 pm 

Wasn't today supposed to be the day of reckoning for this show?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Yeah I thought they were going to throw Dan and his little shit son into the camps....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Goff has a sore throat or something. its making my eyes water.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Yeah I thought they were going to throw Dan and his little shit son into the camps....

He doesn't want them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:36 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

The SCORE purge has been tentatively scheduled for tomorrow. Please check back for more information then.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies
It probably has set in to Goff that Nick won Super Bowl before Cam Image

I'm out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:13 pm 
1000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:
Dan, always with his finger on the pulse of America, said he underestimated how many people don't like the Patriots. He was in a tough spot because he wanted to Appreciate Greatness but now hates Tom Brady for contradicting DOCTORS.

Dan and Jason don't like Brady because they have liberal political leanings and it's believed that Brady is a Trump supporter. They won't come out as say that, instead they attack Brady (and more recently the entire Patriots team) for other issues.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
I've been off this site for the past few months and am behind on all things 670. What is this purge that is supposed to be taking place?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Tall Midget wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

The SCORE purge has been tentatively scheduled for tomorrow. Please check back for more information then.

When was there any kind of date put on changes to the lineup?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:22 pm 

BD wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Dan and Jason don't like Brady because they have liberal political leanings and it's believed that Brady is a Trump supporter. They won't come out as say that, instead they attack Brady (and more recently the entire Patriots team) for other issues.

Dan also criticized Brady for skipping the White House visit when Obama was in office, but he has praised any other athlete when skipping a Trump White House visit.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

SuperMario wrote:
I've been off this site for the past few months and am behind on all things 670. What is this purge that is supposed to be taking place?

L.Holmes would appear to have little air time at this point. Does the station carry college basketball when the Bulls don't play? If so, he probably won't be on more than once a week or for brief stints. Unless they are going to promote him to the back up of all shows, can't see a future for him unless they are going to have more shows during the day time (9-12, 12-2, 2-6)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:24 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

That's a good question. When will these changes happen?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

SuperMario wrote:
BD wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Dan also criticized Brady for skipping the White House visit when Obama was in office, but he has praised any other athlete when skipping a Trump White House visit.

Everything about this show is political nowadays. I wish they would just come and say why they think Brady is a weirdo. I don't think it has much to with water or his trainer.

I think Dan has 'evolved' on the issue you mentioned though.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:26 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
SuperMario wrote:

There have been some unsubstantiated rumors posted here by supposed station insiders (their reliability on predictions about the station is sketchy) that Entercom will be making changes to the station talent roster, including daytime shows, in the coming month(s). Recent ratings performance has been solid for pretty much every show but Bernstein & Goff, who are getting killed by their competition.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:33 pm 

SuperMario wrote:

There have been some unsubstantiated rumors posted here by supposed station insiders (their reliability on predictions about the station is sketchy) that Entercom will be making changes to the station talent roster, including daytime shows, in the coming month(s). Recent ratings performance has been solid for pretty much every show but Bernstein & Goff, who are getting killed by their competition.

Ah. Thanks for the info. Wouldn't be surprised if that happened. Goff is atrocious. Don't think they'd ever get rid of Bernstein, but Bernsie is tolerable when he is paired up with most others. I would say pair him with Heron.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:35 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

My guy says March 1st.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
312player wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

My guy says March 1st.

Yeah uh huh that's what my guy says too

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

Sounds like Goff hated everything that happened yesterday. Once again, he said he only watched the Super Bowl because it's for his job? :roll:

Then he asked Dan if that was the greatest upset? Asked if this shocked the world.

Umm, Jason, the Eagles were only 4.5 dogs. That's considered a mild upset. And it didn't shock the world because the public killed Vegas yesterday.

Goff has become a weird dude. He says strange and odd things way too much.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
Walt Williams Neck wrote:
It probably has set in to Goff that Nick won Super Bowl before Cam Image

he's walked back his Cam love completely after Cam versus woman reporter.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:05 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

Beardown wrote:

That's because he is just a stupid dumbass.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
Beardown wrote:
Sounds like Goff hated everything that happened yesterday. Once again, he said he only watched the Super Bowl because it's for his job? :roll:

Then he asked Dan if that was the greatest upset? Asked if this shocked the world.

Umm, Jason, the Eagles were only 4.5 dogs. That's considered a mild upset. And it didn't shock the world because the public killed Vegas yesterday.

What r u talking about? They both said it was a fun game to watch.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Mauries Table
BD wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

Other than the goofy health product promotions when has Bernstein been anti-Brady? He supported him during the deflategate fiasco and believes he is the GOAT.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:42 pm 

SuperMario wrote:
Don't think they'd ever get rid of Bernstein, but Bernsie is tolerable when he is paired up with most others. I would say pair him with Heron.

I've caught two of their shows together over the last year or two. Good listen. Pair him with anyone that won't automatically enable his bullshit. Although I suspect his level of suck is that of a black hole that will eventually consume even the most critical of thinkers.

I never saw myself pulling for the Patriots but the hate-on-success stripe in this country has me wishing successful people nothing but more success. Ben Rhodes (vocal Obama staffer) even took to Twitter to suggest Brady's loss was a turning point for the country. Brilliant. I cannot call myself a Democrat again until they purge idiots like that.

- Dan Bernstein, 2016

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:49 pm 
1000 CLUB

B&G both said Brady wasn't sharp yesterday.

Which is an unbelievable thing to say considering he was 28 for 48 for 505 yards. 3 TDS. No INTS. Most people with brains would say it was a pretty good game. Not B&G.

I guess the passing percentage wasn't great. 58%. That's also not horrible. Especially considering they had no running game and the Eagles knew he was throwing every down.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:52 pm 

Beardown wrote:

Which is an unbelievable thing to say considering he was 28 for 48 for 505 yards. 3 TDS. No INTS. Most people with brains would say it was a pretty good game. Not B&G.

I guess the passing percentage wasn't great. 58%. That's also not horrible. Especially considering they had no running game and the Eagles knew he was throwing every down.

That goes beyond B&G. I have seen it other places as well.

And just as a fan watching he did not look like his normal self. Sure his numbers were great, but he just did not look right. He missed a few throws that he never misses and even his completions were many times fluttery.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:55 pm 
1000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
Beardown wrote:

And just as a fan watching he did not look like his normal self. Sure his numbers were great, but he just did not look right. He missed a few throws that he never misses and even his completions were many times fluttery.

He's had a rag arm for the past few years. But he still gets it done. So yes, he does look like himself. His current self. Not what he was at 30. But still good enough to win the NFL MVP at 40.

By the way, his team never punted yesterday. So he was sharp enough to accomplish that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:58 pm 

Beardown wrote:
RFDC wrote:
Beardown wrote:

He's had a rag arm for the past few years. But he still gets it done. So yes, he does look like himself. His current self. Not what he was at 30. But still good enough to win the NFL MVP at 40.

By the way, his team never punted yesterday. So he was sharp enough to accomplish that.

I have watched probably 7 games of the Pats this year. And no he was not like his 40 yr old self.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Beardown wrote:

Plus some of those incompletions were spikes and the Hail Mary.