It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

Then Goff caught himself, realizing that's a pretty bad insult to her, and said "Only more pretty". :lol:

Then Bernstein got all weird and said we're both "Big nosed jew faces". Then Goff got uncomfortable and they moved on.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:32 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Most accurate thing Goff said in forever.

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:36 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Not to be nosey, but yeah, they do look alike.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:40 pm 

Yeah but are they genetically the same?

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:03 pm 

Dan met his wife through his radio show

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:08 pm 

My wife or my radio partner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:19 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
you know, i've been listening to this show a pretty good amount over the last week or so and i really can't see why you lot have been bitching about goff being some kind of horrible cancer to this show.

now don't get me wrong, the dude obviously reads the board so you know he's gonna soak in the criticisms of his schtick from the spiegel and goff era, but a lot of the stuff that people seem to bitch about is pretty much nonexistant as he's been doing his thing in the "terry chair" and the show's been the kind of "b&b methadone" that i said it would be from day one (cuz you don't bring back jason "get your ones up" goff if you wanna have a new show, you bring him back if you wanna try to close your eyes and pretend it's 2005 like we need to be valuing continuity while looking forward to progressive changes or whatever the fuck that old bears quote was =)

girardi was awesome today. that's one of those ozzie-type-dudes who could manage my team, and i had no idea that the yankees ousted him for AARON FK'N BOONE!!!!!!! good luck with that.... i wonder if there's a good story behind it cuz girardi always seemed like a good solid stoic baseball dude who had a balance between "oldschool baseball" and the newfangled "stats revolution" (i wish i coulda seen the look on his face when bernstein happily brought up PECOTA... i bet it was good!)

incidentally, speaking about the yankees if i was the white sox i'd see if i could try to pry away a broken/ish michael pineda from the yankees for a song and try to work some don cooper magic on him. yeah his shoulder got pretty fucked up after his rookie year where like, damn, watching 98-99mph michael pineda go up against triple-crown-caliber migcab was some appointment baseball, but still you know dude's getting lit up out there lately and i still think the dude can pitch if someone can get through to him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:37 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Be with anyone long enough and you start to look like them.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:50 pm 

Nas wrote:

#science

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:51 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
pittmike wrote:
Nas wrote:

#science

#Verdad

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Tata's
sinicalypse wrote:
you know, i've been listening to this show a pretty good amount over the last week or so and i really can't see why you lot have been bitching about goff being some kind of horrible cancer to this show.

now don't get me wrong, the dude obviously reads the board so you know he's gonna soak in the criticisms of his schtick from the spiegel and goff era, but a lot of the stuff that people seem to bitch about is pretty much nonexistant as he's been doing his thing in the "terry chair" and the show's been the kind of "b&b methadone" that i said it would be from day one (cuz you don't bring back jason "get your ones up" goff if you wanna have a new show, you bring him back if you wanna try to close your eyes and pretend it's 2005 like we need to be valuing continuity while looking forward to progressive changes or whatever the fuck that old bears quote was =)

girardi was awesome today. that's one of those ozzie-type-dudes who could manage my team, and i had no idea that the yankees ousted him for AARON FK'N BOONE!!!!!!! good luck with that.... i wonder if there's a good story behind it cuz girardi always seemed like a good solid stoic baseball dude who had a balance between "oldschool baseball" and the newfangled "stats revolution" (i wish i coulda seen the look on his face when bernstein happily brought up PECOTA... i bet it was good!)

incidentally, speaking about the yankees if i was the white sox i'd see if i could try to pry away a broken/ish michael pineda from the yankees for a song and try to work some don cooper magic on him. yeah his shoulder got pretty fucked up after his rookie year where like, damn, watching 98-99mph michael pineda go up against triple-crown-caliber migcab was some appointment baseball, but still you know dude's getting lit up out there lately and i still think the dude can pitch if someone can get through to him.

Pineda is a Twin. DO. BETTER.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:59 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Pal wrote:
Pineda is a Twin. DO. BETTER.

sorry dude, i've only been cut off from cellphones/home-internet for a few weeks so i haven't exactly been running out to my nearest free wifi spot at ~3am looking for various baseball transactions. typically i figure all this shit out in the next few weeks as fantasy baseball season approaches.

and, if you wanna get technical, the twins had the same idea that i did. and here's another free one, kids: don't sleep on teoscar hernandez.