It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jason Heyward
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: aurelios
Because there is no L Holmes forum I'm going to post this here. He was talking about Heyward's contract and the fact he has something like 6 more fucking years of mediocrity. He has the biggest contract of the team and is probably the least productive. Laurence mentioned his contract is going to hamstring The Cubs chances of getting Bryce Harper.

I would like to think if Heyward had any integrity or honor he would go to management and say, "The Cubs have paid me a ton of money but I haven't earned it, in fact I've been stealing from the team and I don't want to be the reason Harper doesn't come here so I'm going to restructure my deal so as not to feel guilty that I've hurt this team with my pathetic hitting since I was signed."

Tom Brady has restructured several times to help bring in players to help the Pats and he's the best QB ever so why can't Heyward do the same?

Post subject: Re: Jason Heyward
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:42 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:43 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Yeh yeh yeh you just don't like young brothers making money say what you really mean

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Why the fuck would he? Cubs offered, he signed. Guaranteed contract.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:45 pm 

pizza_Place: John's

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:47 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
If a player even considered doing something like this and the MLBPA caught wind of it, they would have the player assassinated.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
IMU wrote:
If a player even considered doing something like this and the MLBPA caught wind of it, they would have the player assassinated.

So you're saying there's another way to fix this problem.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's

Stop. I still like Jason Heyward.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:21 pm 

he signed for less to be a cub. He already gave them their deal.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:27 pm 

rogar6 wrote:
Because there is no L Holmes forum I'm going to post this here. He was talking about Heyward's contract and the fact he has something like 6 more fucking years of mediocrity. He has the biggest contract of the team and is probably the least productive. Laurence mentioned his contract is going to hamstring The Cubs chances of getting Bryce Harper.

I would like to think if Heyward had any integrity or honor he would go to management and say, "The Cubs have paid me a ton of money but I haven't earned it, in fact I've been stealing from the team and I don't want to be the reason Harper doesn't come here so I'm going to restructure my deal so as not to feel guilty that I've hurt this team with my pathetic hitting since I was signed."

Tom Brady has restructured several times to help bring in players to help the Pats and he's the best QB ever so why can't Heyward do the same?

Terrible Thought. Brady still got his money. Fuck Cubs management for signing him to a terrible deal. Not his fault. I don't see them paying Bryant market value because it is the right thing to do.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:30 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Great thread today.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:30 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
conns7901 wrote:
rogar6 wrote:

Terrible Thought. Brady still got his money. Fuck Cubs management for signing him to a terrible deal. Not his fault. I don't see them paying Bryant market value because it is the right thing to do.

He helped us win a WS. I can live with it. They'll find enough money for Harper.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:38 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Another bad mult.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:00 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
We dont need Harper, we need Machado @ 3rd and Bryant in left and Schwarber in the AL.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:05 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Nas wrote:
conns7901 wrote:
rogar6 wrote:

He helped us win a WS. I can live with it. They'll find enough money for Harper.
All I know is they didn’t win shit for 108!years , signed him and he helped win a WS here . The money is bad . Oh well. 2016 bitches.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:09 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
rogar6 wrote:

You're new here, so I won't say this is the stupidest thing I've ever read here but it is pretty close

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:34 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Darkside wrote:
rogar6 wrote:

You're new here, so I won't say this is the stupidest thing I've ever read here but it is pretty close

Apparently you've forgotten Woodridge Ryan's body of work.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Darkside wrote:
rogar6 wrote:

Very NASTY.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:11 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Darkside wrote:
rogar6 wrote:

And you say I'm mean...

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.