It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:30 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
I'm sure im on an island here, I don't see the big deal with basketball.. It's a home crowd ball busting an opposing player.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
I heard the wildebeast comment. I'm pretty sure it was in regard to a specific team. Been a few years now though. odd can't find reference to it via search. thread must have been deleted.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Beardown wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Ok, so which one of you internet heroes is calling in to BnG tomorrow to point out the wildebeest contradiction?

I'll hang up and wait for a response.

It would never get on the air. If it did, Bernstein would deny it, bully the caller and call him a racist. Goff remembers it. But he would also deny remembering it.

So there is no way to bluff the topic you want to talk about before being put in the air? I'm just spitballing here.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:35 pm 

312player wrote:
I'm sure im on an island here, I don't see the big deal with basketball.. It's a home crowd ball busting an opposing player.

What were they busting him for?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:40 pm 
1000 CLUB

Jbi11s wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Ok, so which one of you internet heroes is calling in to BnG tomorrow to point out the wildebeest contradiction?

It would never get on the air. If it did, Bernstein would deny it, bully the caller and call him a racist. Goff remembers it. But he would also deny remembering it.

So there is no way to bluff the topic you want to talk about before being put in the air? I'm just spitballing here.

Maybe. But even if you tricked your way onto the air, Dan would bully you, cut you off and not let you talk. Like I said, he would also deny it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:45 pm 

Beardown wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Beardown wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:

Maybe. But even if you tricked your way onto the air, Dan would bully you, cut you off and not let you talk. Like I said, he would also deny it.

So Bernstein wins again? Where's the fucking backbone here?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:45 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
312player wrote:

Telling a black guy to try basketball instead..Im assuming.

What's next? Chanting at bartolo colon to eat a salad get ya banned?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

Bernstein also stopped describing black NBA players as "Wang-whippers". I think right after "boobs". That was a racist slur. It was code for the N word. Once again, Goff was silent when Bernstein did this.

Had a guy from Oak Park called and used this term, they'd have been all over his ass. Goff would have jumped in as well. He wouldn't have been silent.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
312player wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
312player wrote:

Telling a black guy to try basketball instead..Im assuming.

What's next? Chanting at bartolo colon to eat a salad get ya banned?

If you're that dense you can't see the difference between the two, then I hope indeed that you're on an island.

The call for them to lose their livelihoods and to be doxxed and that kind of ignorant shit doesn't change the fact that those cowards were chanting 'basketball' at the guy because, in most places anyway, it's still frowned upon to just yell 'n!gger got no business playin' hockey'.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:54 pm 

If 4 black people were telling Doug Mcdermott " hockey" I'd think it was equally dumb..but nowhere near perma banning somebody. The hypersensitivity is out of control.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:57 pm 

312player wrote:
If 4 black people were telling Doug Mcdermott " hockey" I'd think it was equally dumb..but nowhere near perma banning somebody. The hypersensitivity is out of control.

Hypersensitivity is out of control, but racism towards the historically oppressed is different than racism against the people perpetually on top.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Jbi11s wrote:
312player wrote:

Hypersensitivity is out of control, but racism towards the historically oppressed is different than racism against the people perpetually on top.

So are we all equal or aren't we? You seem to be arguing that some people are more worthy of protection from bad things than others.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:08 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:12 pm 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
312player wrote:

So are we all equal or aren't we? You seem to be arguing that some people are more worthy of protection from bad things than others.

I can't with you lawyer boy. My dick doesn't swell at the thought of semantic arguments.

For the record tho, yes in my world racism towards minorities is far more cringey than racism towards us Caucasians.

Last edited by Jbi11s on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:15 pm 

:lol: white people will twist themselves in knots trying to answer that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:15 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
312player wrote:

I can't with you lawyer boy. My dick doesn't swell at the thought of semantic arguments.

:lol: You literally just tried to draw a distinction between racism being different when one race is the victim versus another, but now you "just can't" argue semantics. Pick a lane.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:18 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
312player wrote:

:lol: You literally just tried to draw a distinction between racism being different when one race is the victim versus another, but now you "just can't" argue semantics. Pick a lane.

My lust for more than a few responses in any thread not involving gifs is very low.

My lane is racism towards white people shouldnt trigger as MANY caucasians as it does.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Racism is racism and either it's bad or it's not.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:25 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

OMG I JUST. CAN'T. WITH. THE. SEMANTICS.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:28 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

Bro. Chill. It's........ Ok.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:28 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

Yeah, this is going to be a fun one when my daughter is born.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:31 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

Can you provide an example of what black racism entails?

Can you provide an example of what wide spread manifestation of it looks like?

Last edited by long time guy on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Db is a master at manipulating callers. Even if caller had a valid point, db goes on attack trying to take back control by asking the caller a question over and over again until he uses mute button to ask questions... Then caller is so far off his game unprepared for the question, it's over then

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:33 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Hopefully she follows the trend and cares/judges on race even less than all of her predecessors. And I have faith in that

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:35 pm 

billypootons wrote:
Db is a master at manipulating callers. Even if caller had a valid point, db goes on attack trying to take back control by asking the caller a question over and over again until he uses mute button to ask questions... Then caller is so far off his game unprepared for the question, it's over then

That's why you have to be quick and demonstrative because when you win the argument he will dump you. Start off smooth and then drop the hammer on his dumbass.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:39 pm 

Regular Reader wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Hopefully she follows the trend and cares/judges on race even less than all of her predecessors. And I have faith in that

I really appreciate that. I myself let anyone show me their character before making a judgement. My wife, idk, but I don't blame her. Every child should have the chance to grasp a higher understanding of the world than their predecessors. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen as often as it should.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Regular Reader wrote:
Jbi11s wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Exactly. It seems like less and less of an issue with kids. At least in second grade.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:43 pm 

billypootons wrote:

Dave Bautista?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:55 pm 

Don Tiny wrote:
billypootons wrote:

Dave Bautista?

Douchebag.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:57 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
billypootons wrote:

Dave Bautista?

Douchebag.

No, I've heard mostly good things about him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next