It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
There has to be more to this. If not then it's a huge overreaction and this hockey player needs to nut up.

Heckling a black hockey player by chanting "basketball" is harmless and kinda funny. Nothing wrong with busting someone's balls due to their race.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Hockey Gay wrote:
There has to be more to this. If not then it's a huge overreaction and this hockey player needs to nut up.

Heckling a black hockey player by chanting "basketball" is harmless and kinda funny. Nothing wrong with busting someone's balls due to their race.

The headlines looked awful and I was rather underwhelmed when I read what the fans said.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
They're already serving up insufferable hyperbole.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Don Tiny wrote:
They're already serving up insufferable hyperbole.

Bernstein wrote:
They were in the good seats wearing Hawks' jerseys. A Toews jersey! If you're Jonathan Toews, don't you want to know that person's name?

No.

I'm out.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Jason just said it's a mark on the fanbase. The entire Blackhawks fanbase wears this, somehow. He also then said "you shouldn't want that in your tribe". Tribe.

And now Dan wants these people named so that they can be fired from their jobs. Dan is advocating doxxing these people. :lol:

EDIT: Oh. My. God. Dan: "I think an employer should know."

Fuck you, Dan.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:16 pm 

Lasted a minute. Back to watching a Twitch stream.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:17 pm 

The only point they've made I agree with is that it's kinda surprising that we already don't know who those people are, just because of the nature of the technology of the times we live in.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Cali Za Kitchen
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Jason just said it's a mark on the fanbase. The entire Blackhawks fanbase wears this, somehow. He also then said "you shouldn't want that in your tribe". Tribe.

And now Dan wants these people named so that they can be fired from their jobs. Dan is advocating doxxing these people. :lol:

Fuck you, Dan.

Great show

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:18 pm 

SirTinkleButton wrote:

Fuck you, Dan.

Great show

you forgot the 'today' part at the end

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:18 pm 

Fuck you, Dan.

Wonder if they would agree by that the Cub fanbase is marked by fans circling around a black guy and calling him "buckwheat" as was reported by Mary Mitchell a few years ago

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

Goff's got the LOW voice going.

Bernstein wants their names made public in order to shame them.

Shouldn't Bernstein be banned from sporting events for his "Boobs" comment. John McDonaugh gives him free tickets. Does that mean the Blackhawks support sexual harassers? Why did Dan's charity keep him as the face of the charity after he did "Boobs"?

Why is sexually harassing a women any different than what these guys did?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
Show me a fanbase in any city, for any sport, that doesn't have racist dickbags.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:22 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza hut
now they're complaining that rizzo isn't doing enough about the school shooting.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:25 pm 

The winter books are going to be an absolute bloodbath. If the line on the margin of victory by W&S is 2.9 ratings points, I'll take the over.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchis

Fuck you, Dan.

I love when Dan and now his offshoot, Jason, paint an entire group when there are a few bad apples - Penn State, Baylor, Blackhawks Fans, Cops, etc. But when it comes to a group they love that does something bad, they are quick to separate those idiots from the rest of the group.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:30 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
SuperMario wrote:

Fuck you, Dan.

I love when Dan and now his offshoot, Jason, paint an entire group when there are a few bad apples - Penn State, Baylor, Blackhawks Fans, Cops, etc. But when it comes to a group they love that does something bad, they are quick to separate those idiots from the rest of the group.

They are not the only ones who WRONGLY do this. We see quite a few examples of this here and other places.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:31 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Nas wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

Fuck you, Dan.

They are not the only ones who WRONGLY do this. We see quite a few examples of this here and other places.

NOT on AM 1000 2-6PM.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
it's a bit, designed to rile up meatball callers and generate show content on an otherwise uneventful february chicago sports day.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
Nas wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

Fuck you, Dan.

I agree. But this is a thread about Bernstein and Goff, so I am calling them out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Hank Scorpio wrote:
Show me a fanbase in any city, for any sport, that doesn't have racist dickbags.

The Chargers basically don’t have fans anymore. Would they qualify?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:37 pm 

billypootons wrote:
it's a bit, designed to rile up meatball callers and generate show content on an otherwise uneventful february chicago sports day.

Well of course it is, but it's lazier than actively trying to be entertaining.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
FavreFan wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

The Chargers basically don’t have fans anymore. Would they qualify?

Sustained...but watch yourself counselor. IF they get any fans, this one flips back to racist.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:39 pm 
1000 CLUB

I wonder how these two assholes would like their addresses published? Maybe give out their phone numbers?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:40 pm 

Some texter ... Fergie was going for Ella Fitzgerald with CTE :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:46 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
It's funny because bernstein is on record stating repeatedly that blacks are superior basketball and football players. I'm sure he sees his words as complimentary.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
It's funny because bernstein is on record stating repeatedly that blacks are superior basketball and football players. I'm sure he sees his words as complimentary.

Or how about Bernstein's long stance that you should never draft a white running back. It's equally as racist as what these guys did.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Cali Za Kitchen
Don Tiny wrote:
SirTinkleButton wrote:

Fuck you, Dan.

Great show

you forgot the 'today' part at the end

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:54 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Cemeno's
These four fans are likely racist jackasses and deserve everything they're getting and more but if Dougie McBuckets airballed a three and a group of people started chanting "Hockey...hockey...hockey" or something of the like, no one even blinks an eye. It was rude, it was racist, and really not that big of a deal. More childish and embarrassing than threatening or menacing.

I also love how Hawks fans are judged in a vacuum like they are their own entity. How many sports fans do you know that cheer for one single team? 95% of Hawks fans are also Cubs/Sox/Bears/Bulls fans as well, but when it fits they get designated out on their own.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:17 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Franky T wrote:
How long into the show before Dan surmises they must have come in for the game from somewhere south of I-80?

I was thinking south of Archer Ave. :eye:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next