It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:15 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: McKnight is awful
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:57 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Peoria Matt wrote:
For some reason, McKnight hosting this morning.

I like Kevin Dziepak but I'm wondering if this is a preview of a midday show. McKnight and Bernsie both need to be launched.

For as much of a fan as I used to be of Bernstein, it wouldn't matter to me if he was replaced.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:04 pm 

Rosenbloom and Bernstein on Friday was the best that show has sounded since Speigel hosted with Bernstein.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Bennys
DAC wrote:
Rosenbloom and Bernstein on Friday was the best that show has sounded since Speigel hosted with Bernstein.

I wish there was a way to get alerts when McKnight and Haugh aren’t on. I would give it a try. For now the station is on the pay no mind list until 1:15 at the earliest.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:22 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
The Man wrote:
DAC wrote:

I wish there was a way to get alerts when McKnight and Haugh aren’t on. I would give it a try. For now the station is on the pay no mind list until 1:15 at the earliest.

Me too. I was listening to Goff and was looking forward to it knowing there was a solid alternative to what the Score calls a Midday Show.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:16 am 
1000 CLUB

I listed to a show recently and McKnight used the word "gorgeous" twice.

Does anyone else find it odd that a man uses this word?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:18 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
BD wrote:
I listed to a show recently and McKnight used the word "gorgeous" twice.

Does anyone else find it odd that a man uses this word?

You have a gorgeous mouth. Let me get my fingers up in there baby.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:31 am 

pizza_Place: Luigi's
DAC wrote:

I think Rosenbloom is good with most everyone he sits in with. He is probably the best "sixth man" the Score has besides Matt Spiegel.

I enjoy Rosie's couple of hours on Saturday morning with Spiegel after Inside the Clubhouse.

Agree with DAC, Bernstein & Rosie were a good listen.

Just not sure Rosenbloom's snark thing would consistently work 5 days a week for four hours at a time? Nonetheless, I am a Rosenbloom fan.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:40 pm 

pizza_Place: No Place
DAC wrote:

I agree 100%

and I thought the same thing in real time when I randomly heard the pairing on Friday.

McKnight is a nice enough guy, but he's not very good at being a full time radio host in Chicago. It's that simple.

And Mully should just be canned--yesterday.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Barnaby's
Did anyone catch on Friday's transition when McKnight kept insisting that Bob Kraft "had to have known" that the massage parlor supplying his happy endings was engaging in sex trafficking? And that, if he didn't know, that the "burden of knowledge" fell on him because he is a "member of that South Florida community and familiar with the area"?

It was some truly self-righteous, highly illogical stuff. I thought Parkins did a good job of calling him out on his inconsistent logic, and explaining that not every guy who gets a happy ending immediately concludes "this must be the product of sex trafficking!"

Curious if anyone else also picked up on how ridiculous he was being.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:06 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
chimrichalds wrote:
Did anyone catch on Friday's transition when McKnight kept insisting that Bob Kraft "had to have known" that the massage parlor supplying his happy endings was engaging in sex trafficking? And that, if he didn't know, that the "burden of knowledge" fell on him because he is a "member of that South Florida community and familiar with the area"?

It was some truly self-righteous, highly illogical stuff. I thought Parkins did a good job of calling him out on his inconsistent logic, and explaining that not every guy who gets a happy ending immediately concludes "this must be the product of sex trafficking!"

Curious if anyone else also picked up on how ridiculous he was being.

OMG! Yes, Yes yes! Thank God for Parkins. McKnight waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over thought this. He went to the extreme Womans studies of a guy wanting prostitution for POWER and that sex didnt matter.

Parkins to his credit kept saying, basically the guy just wanted a hand job.

Is McKinght the worse hire ever on the Score? I keep thinking to the scene in Office Space on "What exactly would you say.......you do."

He seems like a nice kid, but seems like he should be working at AT&T trying to sell you a cell phone. I honestly dont get it. Do not like Bernstein 2019(ever since he changed and got radicalized in politics), but at least he is talented.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:51 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
McKnight had to know he'd made a huge mistake slandering Kraft when Parkins has to come in and be a voice of logic.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:10 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
cookie23 wrote:
OMG! Yes, Yes yes! Thank God for Parkins. McKnight waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over thought this. He went to the extreme Womans studies of a guy wanting prostitution for POWER and that sex didnt matter.

Parkins to his credit kept saying, basically the guy just wanted a hand job.

I don't know why someone deserves credit for not trying to think more critically about an issue. Why wouldn't you examine the power dynamics involved when there's something as incongruous as a billionaire -- apparently, many of them-- patronizing what appears to be a low-rent strip mall massage parlor?

McKnight didn't get the whole line in, I don't think, which is that everything is about sex, except for sex, which is about power. Maybe not true, but it's a clever line on the surface, if nothing else.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:48 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Let's see pictures of these whores before you call this place low rent.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Connor doesn't understand how hot air balloons work.

It doesn't make any sense!

One of them should have said horses are brought from other countries to the United States via hot air balloon.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:44 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
312player wrote:
Let's see pictures of these whores before you call this place low rent.

I'm pretty sure that it came out that Kraft paid $100 for each "happy ending.". Now I reckon that's probably a bit pricey for a handjob, moderate to modestly-expensive for a blowjob, and indeed low-rent AF for a proper lay. then again, I've never paid for sex/ual-favors so I can only conjecture here.

you gotta assume that $100 for a handjob is pricey, right? That's usually some kind of an act of desperation on both sides of the transaction and the penis isn't entering a body, therefore you figure something like $50 should get you the rolls Royce (clayton!?) of handjobs. Try to envision a crackwhore providing the services and you figure that if one rock costs $5 or $10 that a hand job should pretty much cover one rock (or two if they're tiny little nickel rocks) considering the amount of low-effort put in. If she wants to get a few rocks in one shot she's gotta at least open up and say ahhhh! Then, finding someone desperate enough to pay to fuck you should be the means of providing a proper day's worth of crack-fueled-excellence, i.e. somewhere in the pushing-triple-digits range (as that's obviously not gonna be top shelf puss and there is indeed a premium to pay for getting to fuck nicer women ranging all the way up to Victoria's secret models / Hollywood C-Listers and lower)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:56 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Tad Queasy wrote:
Connor doesn't understand how hot air balloons work.

It doesn't make any sense!

One of them should have said horses are brought from other countries to the United States via hot air balloon.
:lol: :lol:

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:13 pm 

"What is the deal with hot air balloons?" is like a bad impression of an early Seinfeld intro.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's
It's not "The MLB". If you wouldn't say, "The Major League Baseball...", don't say "The MLB".

It's just MLB.

Thaaaaaanks.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:46 pm 

pizza_Place: A few...
:lol: @ Tad. That was good.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Oh the irony.......the score's ultimate hipster retweeting this

Connor McKnight Retweeted

As It Happens

Verified account

@cbcasithappens
Mar 7
More
A man threatened to sue a magazine for using his photo in a story about all hipsters looking the same — only to learn it's not him in the picture. http://bit.ly/2tUkUG2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:44 pm 

Bernstein really doesn't know what mall walkers are? Why does Bernstein pretend to not know things?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:21 pm 

I have been listening to this show more lately because of their baseball topics. One of the problems I find is their grating, mind-numbing talk when they deviate from anything other than sports. McKnight has this annoying manner of searching his knowledge to clarify something no one cares about. For example, DEFCON came up and their investigative exchange was nauseating. Unfortunately, I was listening live so I couldn't just FF. Bernstein has always been annoying with his high brow tastes and condescension but it seems that it gets me to PTFB more with McKnight than when he was with other hosts in the past.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:34 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
I just wish the cocksucker would talk normal. I WISH he would QUIT with the over in-FLECT-ing. That would be a start.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:47 pm 

Nardi wrote:
I WISH he would QUIT with the over in-FLECT-ing. That would be a start.

Agreed. Annoying AF.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:33 pm 

Did McKnight extend the metaphor to talking about "logarithms" instead of merely "calculus"? I've been listening more- has he always been so talky? His rambling is bringing me some Goff flashbacks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
Why are they having to do stupid video bits after their shows? Is DeCastro forcing them to work four hours even if the fourth one is web only? That smells of his stupid WGN.fm concept where he buried Garry Meier.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:59 pm 

DAC wrote:
Did McKnight extend the metaphor to talking about "logarithms" instead of merely "calculus"? I've been listening more- has he always been so talky? His rambling is bringing me some Goff flashbacks.

His contribution levels started off around "ascended intern" and have apparently grown from there.

I thought wgn.fm was an okay idea when it appeared to be the groundwork for an actual WGN-FM at 87.7. Then we got The Game, and we know how that turned out. But remember it was also used for burying Mike McConnell, and that was a good thing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
DAC wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Agreed. Annoying AF.

I tried listening to transition today and not only was McKnight doing what was described above, but it sounded like he was also adding. a. period. after. every. word.

After Mulligan laughs it sounds like he slurps in whatever leaked out when he was laughing. It's disgusting.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: Bennys
Tad Queasy wrote:
DAC wrote:
Nardi wrote:

Agreed. Annoying AF.

I tried listening to transition today and not only was McKnight doing what was described above, but it sounded like he was also adding. a. period. after. every. word.

Thats what smart radio is supposed to sound like. He is one of the most painful listens on the radio.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:21 am 

pizza_Place: J.B. Alberto's
They have some good guests, and that's about it. Listening to this show is like eating an unseasoned meal. It can be consumed, but so fucking what?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next