It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Goff thought he was untouchable. Attacking anyone who disagreed with him. Making b&b now b&g focusing mostly on social justice warrior issues with sports an afterthought. Mitch allowed it or didn't have the stones to step in. Jimmy d totally out manuevered Goff also demoting sensitive guy speigs. Goff couldn't use the cry foul card and had to clam up not to hurt future gig options. He had a lucrative home town dream job. He'll never come close to pulling in that dough again. Goff's ever present anger now must be directed at himself for being out manuevered by Jimmy d.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
vitoscotti wrote:
Goff thought he was untouchable. Attacking anyone who disagreed with him. Making b&b now b&g focusing mostly on social justice warrior issues with sports an afterthought. Mitch allowed it or didn't have the stones to step in. Jimmy d totally out manuevered Goff also demoting sensitive guy speigs. Goff couldn't use the cry foul card and had to clam up not to hurt future gig options. He had a lucrative home town dream job. He'll never come close to pulling in that dough again. Goff's ever present anger now must be directed at himself for being out manuevered by Jimmy d.

Hey we already have a Beardown here . If you’re going to ape ( am I allowed to say that ?) someone shoot to be an interesting good dolphin.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:02 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Hey we already have a Beardown here . If you’re going to ape ( am I allowed to say that ?) someone shoot to be an interesting good dolphin.

He's like a combo Beardown/HawaiiYou. Spitting out hot takes on Score gossip that happened months ago.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:09 pm 

I have to warn you, Vito, that using your real name as your board name has resulted in unpleasantness at this place in the past.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:12 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
good dolphin wrote:
I have to warn you, Vito, that using your real name as your board name has resulted in unpleasantness at this place in the past.

When was that?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:14 pm 

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

When was that?

J*hn K*rk Rule

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:15 pm 

Johnny Blaze

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:24 pm 
1000 CLUB

Goff admitted that he never saw it coming on that podcast. Yes, he thought he was untouchable. His cockiness just a week before he got fired was an indication as he told texters "Kiss my black ass, I ain't going no where. You're the stupid texter, I'm the star radio host." Something like that.

Part of the problem for Goff was the cover B&B gave him when he was just their producer. Their necks were on the line and it was easy for Goff to say stuff because he didn't matter. It wasn't his name on the show.

So for years Goff never knew about the real world of radio. As he got to B&B as a kid.

That being said, one would have thought Goff would have learned from Atlanta. Where he rubbed people wrong there. And like we've all said, it really wasn't about salsa as to why he was fired. That's just what Goff likes to tell people. Goff knows it was more than that. Salsa was just the out that his Atlanta boss was looking for and finally got.

Goff is stubborn and proud. He'll fuck it up in Charlotte as well.

Eventually that lady of his is not gonna want to follow his ass around the country looking for radio gigs. Hell, if you get fired enough, they stop calling anyway. And Goff gets fired quickly. He only lasts a year or so at each stop.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Frozen
good dolphin wrote:

Your real name is good?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
badrogue17 wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:25 am 

vitoscotti wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Your real name is good?

Can you imagine the trauma I have endured when my parents named my brother Best

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:38 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
good dolphin wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

Your real name is good?

Can you imagine the trauma I have endured when my parents named my brother Best

Which one was Better?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:39 pm 
1000 CLUB

So does Goff have 2 regular shows on Sirius? His twitter says he's at Maddogradio and SiriusNBA but it doesn't give the times. Is it 5 days a week for both? Or is he a contributor to these shows.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Beardown wrote:
So does Goff have 2 regular shows on Sirius? His twitter says he's at Maddogradio and SiriusNBA but it doesn't give the times. Is it 5 days a week for both? Or is he a contributor to these shows.

Given the lack of an announcement by him, he has to be a contributor. It may keep him afloat and fed, but I don't think they pay Range Rover money for Sirius.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:23 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Fucking Goff, the one fucking channel I listen to these days is NBA radio and I tune in this morning and have to hear this idiot talking again. There's a reason I stopped listening to Chicago radio and it wasn't just Kars for Kids commercials. He's subbing this morning for the regular guys on vacation. Of course first thing he does is completely misinterpret a caller's point about GSW and goes on a 5 minute rant about how awesome GSW is.

Then some old black lady calls up and the two of them go on a duet rant about how lots of fans don't like how the players are pretty much running the league now with all the blatantly obvious subtext you can imagine. At that point I thankfully arrived at teh office and was able to turn it off and go to work.

Don't know why, but NBA radio is where all the Chicago rejects end up. Johnathon Hood (who I actually don't mind) and Mitch Lawrence (I think he was Chicago) and now Goff.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:26 am 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
These fucking blacks, huh Shakes?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:13 am 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
spmack wrote:
These fucking blacks, huh Shakes?

They're the worst, right?

Black or white, not a fan of anyone who brings Dicaro radio to my safe space.