It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

It's true. You know it.

When they were their true dumb asses and idiots I was at my best. That's done.

The SCORE at their worst was me at my best.

Drinky's ass quit. Goff's ass got fired. Bernstein got his balls cut off. Julie is there now making sure nobody says that they like big boobs.

They're all still racist, sexist and homophobic. Only they can't express this on the air like they once did. They all have to pretend to be "EVOLVED". :roll:

I'll try when I can. But the fake SCORE makes it harder and less fun. I'll admit that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Parkins embodies it still... other than that, yeah, you are on your own.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:53 pm 
1000 CLUB

McNight is the typical boring sorts talker. DeCastro says he got younger with him, but he has the personality of an old man. Scared to say anything offensive. Christ, Da Ma Na is old, but he's willing to say shit that is offensive.

That's what I've noticed. The 2nd generation of Chicago sports talkers are scared bitches. The old guys are the ones that say shit. Carmen, Silvy, McNight and the other backups at these stations are just the "Golly gee" types". Which is bad radio.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
The Score: :cheers:

Beardown: :cry:

CFMB: :cheers:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:56 pm 

Suddenly the new lineup looks better and better

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
I don't think that they should be focusing on capturing younger audiences personallly. Younger audiences are not going to listen to AM radio... that ship has sailed a long, long time ago. They need to fix on the 35-65 year old market IMHO because anyone younger than that is doing podcasts or some other form of media. AM will eventually wither and die, as much as it pains me to write that. At the same time, you want some freshness which I think Parkins is perfect for.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:59 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
Beardown wrote:
It's true. You know it.

When they were their true dumb asses and idiots I was at my best. That's done.

The SCORE at their worst was me at my best.

Drinky's ass quit. Goff's ass got fired. Bernstein got his balls cut off. Julie is there now making sure nobody says that they like big boobs.

They're all still racist, sexist and homophobic. Only they can't express this on the air like they once did. They all have to pretend to be "EVOLVED". :roll:

I'll try when I can. But the fake SCORE makes it harder and less fun. I'll admit that.

Nothing could make you less of a poster...carry on.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:03 pm 
1000 CLUB

newper wrote:
I don't think that they should be focusing on capturing younger audiences personallly. Younger audiences are not going to listen to AM radio... that ship has sailed a long, long time ago. They need to fix on the 35-65 year old market IMHO because anyone younger than that is doing podcasts or some other form of media. AM will eventually wither and die, as much as it pains me to write that. At the same time, you want some freshness which I think Parkins is perfect for.

Agreed. Well said. Young crackers aren't listening to sports radio. So stop trying to get the 20 year old crackers. And the SCORE is also not getting blacks and latinos. They don't want to hear dumb whites talking sports.

They don't get white women either. Other then Spaulding. But she's unique. As far as white women go, she's one of the good ones.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:34 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Quitter.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:48 pm 
1000 CLUB

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Quitter.

No. Not really. Somebody is gonna be a dumb ass despite the "Fake Evolution". Or if it's just dumb sports thoughts. I'll be here to call it out. If I don't hear it live, I'm relying on you crackers to inform me.

Just saying it was more fun with dumb asses like drinky and Goff. And Bernstein when he had balls. Those were the glory days.

Now we have scared SCORE people not willing to expose that they are dumb despite the fact that they are dumb. Know what I'm saying?