It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 9/10: Connor and Hub
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:06 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
Hub: I-I-I I don't know what everyone is so upset about, hee-hee-hee. I came away from the game encouraged.

Last edited by Tad Queasy on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 9/10: Connor and Hub
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:10 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
how many.... "and something no one is talking about" will hub drop in the first hour?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:16 am 

pizza_Place: A few...
Hub's opening statement was in town stupid.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:17 am 

pizza_Place: Bennys
Thanks. I can tune in now that David Haugh is off the fucking radio. Unlistenable.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:30 am 

Peoria Matt wrote:
Hub's opening statement was in town stupid.

I understand not wanting to burn down Halas Hall, but finding last night's loss "encouraging" is an odd opinion. Maybe he just finished his 900 pushups for the day and was feeling a bit light headed when he said that.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:31 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Oh I forgot it's fucking Rush Hahana.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:33 am 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Hub must be worried about losing his access. I notice he will show frustrating on the post game, but will always walk it back and start spinning.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Bernstein taking a day off for a religious holiday? Hasn't he said the Bible "is a book of fairy tales" in the past? He and Terry mocked Ron Santo's lllnesses. He's mocked women's looks, gays, special needs people. Seems hypocritical?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:46 am 

pizza_Place: Q's Hillside
vitoscotti wrote:
Bernstein taking a day off for a religious holiday? Hasn't he said the Bible "is a book of fairy tales" in the past? He and Terry mocked Ron Santo's lllnesses. He's mocked women's looks, gays, special needs people. Seems hypocritical?

If his wife is telling him to take the day off, he's going to take the day off. Even if he thinks it is a stupid use of a vacation day.

At some point, it's all about the pussy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
vitoscotti wrote:

He's evolving.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:41 am 

vitoscotti wrote:

Just like only devout Christians should take off Christmas right?

Last edited by Brick on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:45 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Just like only devout Christians shoukd take off Christmas right?

You make a good point but that is a national holiday now. Should go with Good Friday or something else on a normal weekday.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:52 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

You make a good point but that is a national holiday now. Should go with Good Friday or something else on a normal weekday.

im no jew expert but im pretty sure yesterday was the most important jewish holiday so the christmas equivalent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:59 am 

pizza_Place: Murray's
billypootons wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

im no jew expert but im pretty sure yesterday was the most important jewish holiday so the christmas equivalent

That's correct.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:14 am 

billypootons wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

im no christian expert but the most important holy day in its calendar is easter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:22 am 

pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Can I hire you to coach me on how to post?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:29 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

Can I hire you to coach me on how to post?

I am not sure I would give you much for your investment. At any rate, I thought it pertinent the recent Jewish holiday was not a national one. I would have added to Dolphin's as well had he posted before me that Easter on a Sunday is not a great comparison either.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:48 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
JewExpert wrote:
billypootons wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

That's correct.

Rosh Hashanah is more important than Yom Kippur or Passover?

I thought Yom Kippur, the Day of Repetance, was the holiest. Correct me if I'm wrong, Ogie.

Last edited by Dignified Rube on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:49 am 

Isn't Hub Jewish?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:51 am 

Dignified Rube wrote:
JewExpert wrote:
billypootons wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

That's correct.

Rosh Hashanah is more important than Yom Kippur or Passover?

I thought Yom Kippur, the Day of Repetance, was the holiest. Correct me if I'm wrong, Ogie.

The two most important Jewish holidays are Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, which celebrate the Jewish New Year and the day of atonement. After those two holidays the next best known is probably Hanukkah. The holidays of Passover, Shavuot, and Sukkoth, however, are considered to be more important. While most of these holidays find their roots in the Bible, a number of new minor holidays have been instituted to commemorate significant events relating to the Holocaust and the modern state of Israel.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:52 am 

Tad Queasy wrote:
Isn't Hub Jewish?

Just the good half.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:17 pm 

Score Jews since holidays discussion:
Les
Bernstein
Schuster
Rosenbloom
Mitch Rosen
Parkins
Speigel
Eli hershkowitz
Hub?
Rozner
Levine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:28 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Zaidman took the game off last night and Mike Esposito filled in. And while we're talking about taking last night's game off, all the Cubs must be Jewish too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:49 pm 

Silvy was off yesterday, too, but it sounded like he took the day off because it was his birthday.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Gonorrhea called Sobel a Jew. Liebgott took offense because he's a Jew, too.

Fighting over Sobel...that's good.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:45 pm 
1000 CLUB

We've had this debate before. Hub is, indeed, a jew.

He's said it on the air. But he's non practicing. So he'll work the holidays. Bernstein is also "Non practicing". But he takes off the holidays to please his parents. His mom wants to do it right so Bernstein goes along to please her. Bernstein makes fun of the Catholic "holy days". Yet isn't able to tell his parents that the Jewish ones are stupid as well. Even though he believes they are stupid.

That being said, Bernstein thinks Jews are the superior people. Those who practice or don't

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:31 am 

Beardown wrote:

He's said it on the air. But he's non practicing. So he'll work the holidays. Bernstein is also "Non practicing". But he takes off the holidays to please his parents. His mom wants to do it right so Bernstein goes along to please her. Bernstein makes fun of the Catholic "holy days". Yet isn't able to tell his parents that the Jewish ones are stupid as well. Even though he believes they are stupid.

That being said, Bernstein thinks Jews are the superior people. Those who practice or don't

The Jews rank high in average iq as an ethnicity. Extremely high obviously in verbal skills. They take their smarts and use it to excel in all high level fields.

It's amazing they're 2.2% of the US population and account for for what 60-70% of on air talent and management at the score.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:35 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
vitoscotti wrote:
Beardown wrote:

The Jews rank high in average iq as an ethnicity. Extremely high obviously in verbal skills. They take their smarts and use it to excel in all high level fields.

It's amazing they're 2.2% of the US population and account for for what 60-70% of on air talent and management at the score.

The tribe takes care or their own ahead of the goyim.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:01 am 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
Tad Queasy wrote:
Silvy was off yesterday, too, but it sounded like he took the day off because it was his birthday.

I didn't know he was a 16-year old girl.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:33 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:
Beardown wrote:

The tribe takes care or their own ahead of the goyim.

Mitch.