It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Neutered Bernstein
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Forget 70. If someone told me they shot a 90 in 18 holes without ever having played before I would know they are full of shit and to just assume they were a liar about most things going forward.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:47 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
FavreFan wrote:
Forget 70. If someone told me they shot a 90 in 18 holes without ever having played before I would know they are full of shit and to just assume they were a liar about most things going forward.

Right. I shot 93 my friend.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:50 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
I don't think Bernstein meant he could literally do that. He was just saying that McPumpkinlatte is a "natural athlete" and does well even at sports he has never played before.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:16 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Douchebag wrote:
Nardi wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Yesterday, Parkins and someone were talking to Bernstein and McPoppedcollar about how some professional athletes are so naturally gifted that they can just go out and be great at any sport.

One of them (I think Parkins) gave the example of an athlete going out and shooting a 70 (or some low number) in golf without ever having played. Suddenly, Bernstein starts laughing a bit and says "I know a guy who isn't a professional athlete who can do that, and he sits right across from me." And again, McFiveoclockshadow got all "aw, golly gee whiz"ish with Dan.

This is getting sickening.

Sorry, don't believe it. He couldn't find his ass with both hands, never mind shooting a 70.

None of this even matters. Golf isn't a sport.

Gray area. Game with a stick and a ball. It ain't pool but it ain't baseball either.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:48 am 

pizza_Place: Investigating
leashyourkids wrote:
I don't think Bernstein meant he could literally do that. He was just saying that McPumpkinlatte is a "natural athlete" and does well even at sports he has never played before.

And to think I always thought CH was the bernsy whisperer. It was leash all along.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:36 am 

natural athlete lost a boxing match to a bum...not a bum like Jerry Cooney, but an actual homeless person

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:23 am 

leashyourkids wrote:

I'm kinda shocked that dipstick is a natural athlete. He seems so "video game athlete".

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Bernstein's vision of a "natural athlete" comes from growing up around a bunch of rich Jewish kids in Deerfield. They were probably considered athletic if they could hold a cello.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
leashyourkids wrote:
Bernstein's vision of a "natural athlete" comes from growing up around a bunch of rich Jewish kids in Deerfield. They were probably considered athletic if they could hold a cello.

:lol: :lol:

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:25 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
leashyourkids wrote:

Here's a funny story for you. Some friends and I were shooting hoops at Central Park in "Skevanston". There were some good players there. A couple guys who played on the team at ETHS and my friend Tom who is 6'8" and certainly could have played in high school if he was interested. So these four little Jewish kids show up in their yarmulkes and wait for next. We start playing them and the way they moved the ball was like something out of a movie. It was some kind of set offense with picks and passes all over the place. Each guy always knew where the other three were. We got our asses kicked. It turned out they were the basketball team from one of the local yeshivas.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:09 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:

Here's a funny story for you. Some friends and I were shooting hoops at Central Park in "Skevanston". There were some good players there. A couple guys who played on the team at ETHS and my friend Tom who is 6'8" and certainly could have played in high school if he was interested. So these four little Jewish kids show up in their yarmulkes and wait for next. We start playing them and the way they moved the ball was like something out of a movie. It was some kind of set offense with picks and passes all over the place. Each guy always knew where the other three were. We got our asses kicked. It turned out they were the basketball team from one of the local yeshivas.

Yep, there's always a Princeton-like basketball team out there that will fuck you up...at first.